"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    Aw no!! I was so hoping it would
    Me too :bawling: although my skin feels OK now! :kungfu: baby steps…..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Me too :bawling: although my skin feels OK now! :kungfu: baby steps…..
    Well some improvements are better than none! :yep:

Dear you,

You were so nice today and I see all the kind things you do and it just melts my heart because of the things you have done in the past that have torn me apart inside. You are what I am, but we fell out because I told you what I was. You told me to never think that you were too. But your best friend has told me everything... and I have known now for a long while, and it pains me to hear him say they you deny it to him, because it suggests to me that you are in denial of yourself.. and no one should go through that alone. I know that if I reached out to you, everything could go terribly wrong. It would also be a betrayal of my friend, to tell you that I know the things that you's have done.

But, I'm here whenever you're ready...

From me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Dear you.

Please, just accept that this won't work. I told you we weren't going to talk again but then you've come back.
    Leave me alone and find happiness with someone else because I'm not giving mine up for you.

Goodbye forever,
    ~ A
    What happened chica? R you ok? Sending you hugs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dear you,

I know I said I didn't like you in that way but I do a lot, I didn't know it at the time but I do. I've always cared about you but it goes beyond that and I know that now. I wish I could tell you but I can't, it would make things worse for both of us especially at the minute. Really worried about you and don't know how I or anyone can help, you need to work things out yourself but I don't think you know how either. I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to you though or how I'd ever forgive myself. I wish we could talk like we used to but for whatever reason that doesn't seem to work any more. Maybe it will one day again, I don't know. We can get through this.

I shouldn't have written this but it feels so much better. I hope you're okay

ReputationRep:
    Dear you
    i know i havent been the best these few weeks and it's impacted you big time im sorry for not being the best and failing at what i do, you've been through some tough times too and i wish i could help you, there's this feeling i have that im becoming less and less of a person in your life, i give my views here to try and get through to you, it seems as if ive faded into the darkness when it comes to you and im sorry for letting it happen it's my fault and i cant stand knowing i cant help you. I hate myself for it, and im sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmazingArry)
    What happened chica? R you ok? Sending you hugs
    A certain figure from the past that I want nothing to do with any more...

Dear you,

I wrote a poem, don't know if its any good but I tried.

Nothing is like my Cologne,
    It will draw you closer.
    She has a scent of her own
    and that why I chose her.

Have you met her yet?
    She is so sweet and so pure.
    You wouldn't know what to expect.
    And I'll tell you she was my cure.

She didn't know know how lovely she is.
    I would tell her every day and night.
    And we would share our love with the perfect kiss,
    under the rainy night where I will hold her tight.

I cannot describe how great it all was.
    How much I thought of her and how I loved her wholly.
    Right down to the perfect imperfections; to me she had no flaws.
    Because she was my one and only.

With her golden locks and radiant smile,
    this pretty little angel stole my heart.
    It was all worthwhile,
    until it all got torn apart.

She told me things like,
    'you are perfect' and 'I will always love you'
    The kind of things I like.
    And I believed they were true.

Nobody cares like I do.
    But I guess that doesn't mean much now.
    Sometimes the best things fall through.
    I have to come to terms with it somehow.

Am I the fool for falling so hard?
    But how could I not? She gave me so much.
    So this is the tale of this lonely bard.
    And once again he yearns for love's gentle touch.

Kind Regards,
    Anon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunslingerZearon)
    Dear you
    i know i havent been the best these few weeks and it's impacted you big time im sorry for not being the best and failing at what i do, you've been through some tough times too and i wish i could help you, there's this feeling i have that im becoming less and less of a person in your life, i give my views here to try and get through to you, it seems as if ive faded into the darkness when it comes to you and im sorry for letting it happen it's my fault and i cant stand knowing i cant help you. I hate myself for it, and im sorry

i know who this is directed at aha and hey?!?! your still a big part of my life , and its okay if you cant help me right now because my college is doing everything they can to help me, your just an amazing sweet kind caring person for doing everything you can to help me!! So thanks for that and dont hate yourself because you have no need to hate yourself..... and yeah i get i become so difficult to put up with that you have to express yourself over tsr and im sorry i do that to you...

Dear You,

I really, really miss you. More than I should, to be honest.

I hope you’re doing okay.

Love,
    Me

PS. I really wish I could talk to you right now.

Dear Mum,

You are the perfect example of someone with double standards. When last year, I asked you to come with me on uni open days, you said it was a waste and you didn't want to go. THIS year though, because your precious little dumbass of a son is applying for uni, you're booking open days far and wide across the country.

I don't know why I even call you Mum when you aren't motherly. My biological mum barely saw me as much as you ever have and yet in the few times we met, she was so much more loving. I'll never get over how you told me to toughen up when I found out that she had died.I'll never forget how you stopped me from going to my godmum's funeral even when I had lost someone I loved to bits to unexpectedly. I'll never get over how you turned me into an emotional, nervous wreck who gets random angry rages. I turn 18 in two months and then on, I'll legally be an adult. I never had the chance to be a normal teenager or have a happy childhood because of you. If I do have kids, I'll make sure that I'm not as *****y and bitter as you.

I can't wait to leave you and be alone at university. You can disown me for all I care. It'll be a blessing rather than a punishment. I'd rather be alone than with you and your slimy kid.

Me.

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

You are so annoying. Please just leave me alone for a bit.

Me

Dear you,
    you could have more days like today. That was a taste of real life, away from all the trappings of everything right now. It isn't long, soon that will be everyday away from all this ****

Hang in there

Dear me,

you know he's at it again
    why do you give him the attention, he doesn't mean anything he says, just uses you, so pleaseeee stop being stupid and prioritise people that matter in your life, that will be there when you need them.
    so stop seriously.

me

Dear you,

I'm so so glad I found you.

I finally found you, my missing puzzle piece, I'm complete.

I don't have to say anything and you understand everything about me instantly.

I love you and I need you,

Me

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Dear you,

I'm so so glad I found you.

I finally found you, my missing puzzle piece, I'm complete.

I don't have to say anything and you understand everything about me instantly.

I love you and I need you,

Me
    :hugs: goodnight sweetie, glad you have found someone who gets you and makes you happy x

ReputationRep:
    Dear you, I really am sorry I wrecked our friendship with that dumb comment. Now you think ii'm a shallow bigoted ****. I just get angry when I know someones trying to stir me up and be demeaning, he got the reaction and played the card. I am complex, and life is, I hope you can see that this is not just black and white. It'd be good to hear from you.

Dear you,
    I don't know where to find you, other than here. You're still in my mind, I can't leave it, I know I messed up, but I'm not going to lie, I do resent you some, or at least I'm confused, about what you wanted, and what you expected me to do, because I kept trying and trying...were you stringing me along? You say I don't love you but you didn't give me the chance, it's like being outside a locked building for ages, then leaving eventually after you can;t get in, and then someone coming back and saying why didn't you come? Sorry if that's an inept analogy but it's the best I can do. Hi you were there, and you opened the door, I might never want to leave, I might long for you to want to keep me there. Sometimes I think about your touch, when I wake up, I wish it was there, I wish you were there looking at me when I fall asleep, when I wake up. I wish that we could share so many intellectual interests and I know how stimulating it would be. God I so find you beautiful and sexy, I so want you to prosper and I'd so love to hear from you. I wouldn't have felt that pain and longing, nor been so unable to show you where I was, had I not been in love. I wish you could see how I've gotten stronger and better and more able to give of myself. You are still a fire that lights my way and gives me sustenance and vision, even if you aren't here.
    For NS

'Hi' should read 'if'.

I want to be part of CT and see all anons!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.