Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements

Dear you,

I feel so stupid right now. I know you're busy and ibkjow it was possibly the worst time ever to say what I did but now I feel like I've ruined a potential good friendship.

Good luck,

Me
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Dear you,

I feel so stupid right now. I know you're busy and ibkjow it was possibly the worst time ever to say what I did but now I feel like I've ruined a potential good friendship.

Good luck,

Me
    Some things are worth the risk, and some friendships won't be great if you've got feelings for the other person and you say nothing about it.

(Original post by SeanFM)
    Some things are worth the risk, and some friendships won't be great if you've got feelings for the other person and you say nothing about it.
    Can you see who I am?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Can you see who I am?
    No. (H&R / SLs / CT maybe can, that's about it.)

ReputationRep:
    Dear You,

You're a disgrace to the nation. You are destroying our NHS. Your stubborness has been nothing short of an embarrassment and you and that pathetic cabinet of Tory shithouses aside you should all resign.

From Me

ReputationRep:
    Dear You:

Urgh.

Dear everyone,

please just leave me alone, want to be alone

me

ReputationRep:
    Where are you

I want to sleep...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Where are you

I want to sleep...
    :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dear you,

you're the kind of person I know I will look back at and say 'I knew you were trouble when you walked in':grin:
    still it's hard to avoid you:innocent:
    wait what?! .............

love,
    me

Dear me

Please stop being anxious. You know you are capable of this exam but the way you are acting just now is going to mess it up for you. You have worked hard you can do this. Breathe it will be okay.

Me

dear you

there is no need to keep it going. I don't want to see you getting hurt again.

love,
    me

Dear You:

When you ended our relationship, you left me in a world of hurt. You made me out to be an evil person, and turned my friends and family against me. I felt like scum.

Today I remembered how good I was to you.

When you were sick or feeling down, I'd buy your favorite flowers and travel almost two hours to come and visit you. When you were self-loathing, I always made you feel better by highlighting the positives and reminding you of how talented and loved you were. I always tried to accommodate what you wanted to do, I always tried to get involved with your interests, and I trusted you unreservedly. On our anniversaries, I always went out of my way to do something special and make you feel good. Every day I told you I loved you, every day I expressed how beautiful you were, and every day I did my best to be the best partner I could possibly be.

What did you do? You never once came to visit me of your own accord. You never once surprised me, or made me feel special. I never once felt attractive or desired, because you never treated me that way nor did you say as such. You always provoked me, accused me of wanting other women, and always made me feel bad for your insecurities.

I may not have been a perfect partner. I was an absolute **** at times. Yet all you ever did was use me as a punchbag to take your frustrations out on, all you did was use me for financial gain, and when things got a little rough...you walked away.

I can do so much better.

Dear you,
    you absolute swine. and to the other person, don't be such a *****. The two scenarios were different and frankly you deserved it anyway. don't get all ****ing *****y with me when i've spent all year picking up the pieces after you.

me

dear you

there is no need to keep it going. I don't want to see you getting hurt again.

love,
    me
    I love you

I love you
    I love me too

I love me too
    I think I have the wrong person. Clue?

I think I have the wrong person. Clue?
    Go on.

Go on.
    Well it's for N , I'm J, it's not you, I'm sure.

Couldn't be arsed to even reply?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.