Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements

I didn't mean to and you know why it happened next time you wont see me bye

ReputationRep:
    Feeling down

lol If it wasn't for all the shite you post and your mh issue to which I can relate I wouldn't even think of helping you out. I did that because I believed people like you shouldn't feel worse because of others who argue with you or because you think like you arent' going to fit in - thats why you ran away? no you're not special - no one is and if someone thinks otherwise then everyone is special. I would do that to anyone. Help that is not being an ******* but at the end it didn't worked out as I thought it will be because you take everything as an insult or you believe that I want you to fall. its me all the time. I don't really know what I did to you but you can be sure I won't make that mistake again.yes you push people away just like me. If you wanted me to stop why didnt you said so? best wishesyou wont see me again
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

I'm sorry... You know I am. If only you could understand why I can't do it.
    I do wish that I could do it, with all my heart, especially with everything going on right now.
    You know why I can't, but do you understand? I thought you did, but I can't say anything else. So I guess I'll leave it like that...

Dear You,

You're most unusual guy I've ever been with. I don't know you that well and you took one look at me and said that I had sad eyes and that I had built a wall around myself. You're a lovely person but I honestly prefer being alone. We can go out on my birthday if you want. But I just want to be alone.

Me

(Original post by Anonymous)
    lol If it wasn't for all the shite you post and your mh issue to which I can relate I wouldn't even think of helping you out. I did that because I believed people like you shouldn't feel worse because of others who argue with you or because you think like you arent' going to fit in - thats why you ran away? no you're not special - no one is and if someone thinks otherwise then everyone is special. I would do that to anyone. Help that is not being an ******* but at the end it didn't worked out as I thought it will be because you take everything as an insult or you believe that I want you to fall. its me all the time. I don't really know what I did to you but you can be sure I won't make that mistake again.yes you push people away just like me. If you wanted me to stop why didnt you said so? best wishesyou wont see me again
    Oh wow :hugs:

Dear you,

If you're going to treat me as just someone to talk to when you're bored or when you have nothing else to do, instead of a proper friend, then I'd appreciate it if you just quit it and go elsewhere. I'm not your personal entertainment system!

Me.
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    Dear you,
    If you want to ***** about me do so to my face not on another website i'm not even on :ahee:
    Well if you wont be upfront about it, i will
    just you wait until tuesday bb :kiss:
    and yes i did stalk you hunny don't think you can talk without me seeing

me
    this is beautiful :cry2:

Dear you,
    why

Dear You,

I swear I will never understand what you wanted from me. It hurts when I see you and when I think of how we used to be. We were so close, and we told each other everything and now there is just... nothing. I know I was the one who said goodbye, but I just couldn't stand all the backstabbing, the comments, the distrust, the arguments. The hate you had for me and the love you had at the same time. And then you blamed me. And I fell apart. I didn't know what else I could do to show how much I cared about you.

I hated myself you know? I really did. People told me to give up because you were hurting me too much but I defended you. And you still don't believe that I did. You still don't know how much I tried. I can't read old conversations. The things you made me are still in my room, I can't get rid of them, they are the only thing I have left of our friendship.

I wish you knew how sorry I was, and how confused I still am.
    I hope you have a happy life, find the happiness you wanted.

Love, Me.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Dear you

I hope you have a productive day tomorrow.

Love, me.

it was post number #793 i believe. that's right i have developed feelings for you before because I know how you feel. Just don't think it was out of pity, no it wasnt that. I did that because you can stand on your own and be independent and strong person even after revealing most important things to you;secrets, you could still contribute and write about it with no sense of fear or judgement - even if, you still carried on because you knew it was for the good cause. and I dont really care if youre not the one i am writing this to because sooner or later I believe that the right person will be aware of this. I don't want to force you to do anything by saying what you should or shouldn't do but im writing this because i think you should know since you've said you don't want to see me anymore and i don't want to leave you misinformed. Eventually i could write about how I felt and why it happened so quickly but it doesnt matter now. I hope you will find your happiness someday
    • Welcome Squad

Dear you,

I am really sorry for whatever it is that I've done or you think I've done. I really don't understand so if you could tell me and give me a chance to at least try and fix it, I really want to! You do mean something to me, honestly!

Please say something

Love me

(Original post by cupcakes87)
    Dear you,

I am really sorry for whatever it is that I've done or you think I've done. I really don't understand so if you could tell me and give me a chance to at least try and fix it, I really want to! You do mean something to me, honestly!

Please say something

Love me
    This. So much. :moon:

(Original post by Anonymous)
    This. So much. :moon:
    lol who are you. I don't know you
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

Not sure how to react to that, genuinely thought you'd be more discreet about it.
    Have no idea where to go from here.

ReputationRep:
    I really wish I could VM you back whenever you leave me those cute messages :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Dear you

I never thought that I would feel like this, but I think I might have feelings for you. My heart races everytime someone mentions your name, and thats never happened before. I haven't seen you in quite a while and I miss you so damn much.

I regret saying no when you asked me if I wanted to go out after you asked me if I could be your Valentine and I thought you were joking, and I don't know why I said no because although you're a bit wild, you have qualities that any girl would want. And I said no. Thinking about it more, I'm such an idiot, I probably made you seem like a right **** because I rejected. I haven't spoken to you in so long that I don't even know if you're still single. If not, then I hope you're happy. Idk why, but I think you know that I sort of have feelings for you even though I denied it to you and your friends several times. You made me laugh whenever I was down or grumpy, and only a few people could do that. You liked me for me, and I liked you for you.

Wow. :love: You said you'll visit soon, and I hope you do. Could do with one of your amazing hugs rn.

Love you loads,
    Me

Dear you inrl,

yes i am ignoring you :kiss: sorry not sorry

(Original post by SeanFM)
    Sorry - I don't mean to intrude, but aww! :hugs:
    Haha thanks I thought I posted it anon :facepalm:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.