Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements

Dear You:

Why did you do that?

Me.

(Original post by AmazingArry)
    Hey don't be like that. I'm sure you're a wonderful person and anyone would be lucky to have you sweetie. I just think you shouldn't dwell on things because then you end up hurting yourself more than you realize getting hung up on her
    you're right once again. shes a *****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hating someone isn't letting things go and moving on either you know

(Original post by AmazingArry)
    Hating someone isn't letting things go and moving on either you know
    what do you suggest then?

ReputationRep:
    what do you suggest then?
    Just come to terms with the fact you aren't going to see her again and it's neither yours or her fault.

ReputationRep:
    What the hell mate; where'd that come from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dear you

It breaks my heart that this will be the last message I write to you. I finally found out today exactly what your opinion of me is and I genuinely feel numb. I can't understand you and I don't think I ever will. You have spent the last 18 months confusing me and building my hopes up to only destroy me.

I'm actually so confused you seemed like you definitely liked me on so many occasions but your reaction today was not normal. I could understand if your scared and feel trapped, God I'm petrified of feelings and the idea of a relationship too. I know that maybe it's scared you and perhaps you just don't have any idea what to do but you've ended it all now. I've been so happy on so many occasions because of the way you've looked at me and acted around me because I finally felt like maybe a guy could want me. I've always felt so undesirable and have always assumed that I would never have a relationship even though I crave love and affection so badly. You made me feel like this could be different but it's not because clearly you can't bare the thought of being near me.

I desperately wish my feelings could go away but they won't and now I'm left feeling embarrassed and even less desirable than before. I'm sorry that I'm not good enough or if I scared you but I'm not like that all I wanted was to get to know you. I pray that I can get over this soon and believe me it is definitely your loss.

This is my final goodbye
    Me
    Wow. I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this :hugs: You'll find that perfect someone, dw. And I'm sure its his loss. Hope you're well though x

ReputationRep:
    Dear You,

You're so perfect, both physically and personality wise. Hell, I even think you're an INTJ or an INFJ which makes you perfectly compatible with me. We come from the same culture, have a similar approach to things, have similar values, goals and thoughts on religion. You have the perfect beard, the perfect hair, the perfect height and literally ticked off all my subconscience boxes and more. You're literally partner goals.

Too bad we can't keep in contact anymore because priorities. Hopefully, my huge crush on you wears off fast, or we get back in contact in the future (2-3 years from now). I've lost enough focus whilst we were talking.

Lots of love,
    Me

xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire_and_ice)
    Dear You,

You're so perfect, both physically and personality wise. Hell, I even think you're an INTJ or an INFJ which makes you perfectly compatible with me. We come from the same culture, have a similar approach to things, have similar values, goals and thoughts on religion. You have the perfect beard, the perfect hair, the perfect height and literally ticked off all my subconscience boxes and more. You're literally partner goals.

Too bad we can't keep in contact anymore because priorities. Hopefully, my huge crush on you wears off fast, or we get back in contact in the future (2-3 years from now). I've lost enough focus whilst we were talking.

Lots of love,
    Me

xoxo
    When I thought this was about me but realised I've never really spoken to you before and I'm a girl and don't have a beard. Lmao jk. Hope things turn out great with this guy in the future

(Original post by imaninja)
    Wow. I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this :hugs: You'll find that perfect someone, dw. And I'm sure its his loss. Hope you're well though x
    Thank you! Still pretty numb at the moment but I'm sure I'll get there!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Still pretty numb at the moment but I'm sure I'll get there!
    That's okay! I'm sure you can too

Dear you (all of you),

Don't mess my best friend around again, okay?
    She is great and so strong, you're all talk.

Bye :hello:

ReputationRep:
    dear you
    i know you want the best for me and you want me to do well in my exams. and you get angry when i cant answer a question and go red/get very angry when i get a question wrong and start shouting which makes me panic and stop thinking all together and makes everything worst cause i then get frustrated and you get even more pissed when i start ignoring you. can you please change your method of teaching me so we wouldn't both be angry at each other all the time and get along. it also seems as if you are more stressed about my exams than i am
    Thanks
    Love me

ReputationRep:
    Dear exams :mad:

can you please feel pity for us and don't get show us hard questions we all are so stressed out because of YOU :huff: so please show some sympathy for us, that will be great :yep: and show us some good grades on our results day... otherwise i'll shoot you :shoot:
    love me

(Original post by RobML)
    What the hell mate; where'd that come from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i take it back.After that last post from amazingarry i have realized that everything happens for a reason and that day when i was about to send that message it didn't let me do it. its been few days now and i do not think that person is coming back. i am okay now I have moved on. thanks for the help btw.
    i will not update my profile though but I know I should have. this is my last post her e.

anon

Dear you,
    Thank you for getting me fanta zero rather than pepsi max because you know the latter gives me heart pains and palpitations. Only a small thing but acc means the world
    thank you x

I'm sorry. I realise my behaviour was unacceptable, I have a weird detachment and give the wrong impression. My reasons for doing it were not simple. I can try to explain my feelings abut you and it's not easy. I didn't like you the most, like I said, you were the one who made me feel the most intensity. And I still think objective liking is not love. I just want your forgiveness, I want to know how your life is, because I care. I really want closure for us both, or just to talk, but I'd never be presumptuous to hope for more, even though deep down I may want it. I just want to hear from you because it really matters to me. don't shut me out please NS.(that's you)

Dear you,
    you are so beautiful omg :love:
    I loved that you just came and sat with me like ik obviously you don't like me back lol but you made me feel actually wanted because for once someone came to sit with me rather than vice versa.
    You are so lovely and sweet and beautiful though, i really mean that, as i told you. Tbh wish i could tell you what i actually think of you but that wouldn't work out well for either of us
    Anyway hun, i hope you get that boy you're chasing :hugs: he would be lucky to have you x

ReputationRep:
    Dear You:

You're a narcissistic, lying piece of ****.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

I know you'll never believe me, but that's not what it's about anymore is it?.

I hate myself so much now. For doing this to you, for being who I am, for even being at all.

I don't even know what to say.
    How do I put this in words?

Oh the irony, seeing as how I can write about everything besides this.

I can't do this anymore.

I really do love you, I swear, even if you never think it again.
    Me

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.