The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nucdev
:smug:

:smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug:
Dear You,

I love you in a way that I've never loved anyone before. Even as I type this there is a grin plastered on my face, simply at the thought of you. Many say that I throw the word 'love' around but for once, I truly mean it. In my eyes, you are perfect yet you remain fully unaware of the effect you have on people. Day after day I remind you of how loved and amazing you are but you're so used to your own features that you don't realise how you look to outsiders. I could go on forever but sadly, you see me as just a friend; if even that.

Love, Me.
Dear you,

I think I'm in love with you. It makes no sense and I can't even fully admit it to myself even now because it's so ridiculously illogical but I think I am? And I hate it because you don't even talk to me any more and by rights I should have moved on by now but I can't. I'm stuck. I'm stuck and I'm trying but I'm not getting anywhere. I have a date next weekend with a really cool guy but I'm not even feeling it because he isn't you. I don't know what the right thing to do is. I don't want to lead this guy on while I have feelings for you, but how can I ever get over you if I don't at least try to see someone else romantically? Why did you have the screw my whole head up?! I'm starting to wish I'd never met you.

Love, me
Dear myself,
You are a **** person :smile:
Dear you,

I'm falling for you.

Love,

Me
Dear @Salamandastron

Please remember that you are a fabulous person. You seem to have a lot going on around you and I'm so so so so so sorry to hear about that. I respect you so much for actually baring with it all because I know for sure that I wouldn't be able to. You are amazing and I think you have so much potential - don't let the things around you drag you down. Things may be bumpy now but everything will be fine, I promise.

You are an exceptional being and I think you should be proud of yourself and who you are. I mean every word - I promise. I'm not just saying it.

Love always,
me
Original post by Anonymous
Dear @Salamandastron

Please remember that you are a fabulous person. You seem to have a lot going on around you and I'm so so so so so sorry to hear about that. I respect you so much for actually baring with it all because I know for sure that I wouldn't be able to. You are amazing and I think you have so much potential - don't let the things around you drag you down. Things may be bumpy now but everything will be fine, I promise.

You are an exceptional being and I think you should be proud of yourself and who you are. I mean every word - I promise. I'm not just saying it.

Love always,
me

Whoever you are, I am sure that someone could have written that exact message to you. Unless you're one of the lucky ones whose life seems perfect. :tongue: but what a lovely message.
Whoever you are, I am sure that someone could have written that exact message to you. Unless you're one of the lucky ones whose life seems perfect. :tongue: but what a lovely message.

Haha, no I'm not one of the 'lucky' ones lol.
Original post by Salamandastron
I think i know who this is :redface: in fact i know who it is but ofc i would never say anything :hugs:
Thank you so so much idk quite what to say in response to that tbh, you always show me such kindness which i'm not sure i deserve tbh :redface:
Thank you so much gorgeous :lovehug: and i agree with the above poster, you yourself are fabulous and focus on that too xxx

:slap: You're the kindest person I've come across on this!

You know who this is? Oh :/ lol oh well :laugh:
Original post by Salamandastron
:rofl: i thought i did but that person is offline so that backfired :lol: i have an idea who this might be though :colondollar:
Whoever it is though doesn't really matter as it is the nicest thing anyone has said in absolutely ages so thank you so so much :lovehug:
and you're rather kind yourself :jumphug: xx

Haha,, seriously don't feel the need to say thank you. I'm merely just stating a fact and being me :lovehug: Hope you're well.
Dear you

I keep thinking I'm over you but then the feelings for you come back to me in waves. I keep replaying everything that has gone on in the last 2 years in my head and I cringe at most of what has happened between us. I'm very embarrassed and I think I probably ruined us before we even began. You did speak nicely of me though and I think you probably feel the same as I do. If you feel the same way as I do then you probably miss me now aswell, God I hope you miss me too. I hope I see you again soon because I just wish the awkwardness would disapear. This has been the most complicated situation made worse by shyness and my stupid behaviour. I miss you ridiculous amounts and wish I could get over you but at the moment I don't think I will for a long time or until I see you again and i see you've moved on.

Love Me
Dear you,

I can't stop crying. This isn't me; you make me act like a ***** around you and I feel so guilty. I don't know what to do. I can't put my feelings into words, I don't know how to tell you without hurting you. How do I make you understand?

You sent me a text saying that I wouldn't care even if you died but I do care and that's why I'm not replying. I can't pretend anymore and the truth will hurt you. I don't know how to solve this without causing more problems.

I need time to think and I can't do that with your constant messages. It's only been a day since I last replied but you've sent about 20 messages getting all emotional and making me feel guilty.

I wish I could go back five years and make sure I stayed away and said no. I wish I never listened to people who always cared about you more than me. I wish turning back now didn't mean that I have to give up so much.

I wish I could make you understand.

From me
Dear you,

You have Motor Neurone Disease. Everyday you are suffering, everyday I see you struggle to eat, walk, talk, some basic things that we all take for granted; and its because of MND. The deadly disease that took over and changed your life a year and a half ago.

I remember so clearly. You picked me up from school, took me to Mcdonalds, took me to the library because I loved books, and you read to me. You walked with me and ate with me and now you cannot do that. You used to come home from work in a happy mood and give my mum a kiss. You gave our family a roof, food, and love.

Now that you are almost paralysed because of this deadly terminal disease, you cannot do any of that anymore. You cannot peck my mum on the cheek or ruffle my hair, you cannot take me on random long road trips. You can barely speak. And I miss your voice.

I know that you will not be here for my graduation, or walk me down the aisle, or see my children grow. Because by then, MND will have won and you will be gone.

I find it so hard to prepare that I am going to lose you daddy. I am trying my best but its all I ever think about now. I cant see mum so distressed and depressed. I cant watch my brothers cry because they have to watch you suffer everyday. Daddy, I wish you would get better. But I know. I know that it will only get worse. Life only gets worse.

I love you so much Daddy. Its something I never say in person, but I really do love you. This is just as hard for me as it is hard for you. When you suffer, I suffer too. May Allah ease your suffering and provide you ease. I pray everyday for you.

Love, me.
Dear you,

You have Motor Neurone Disease. Everyday you are suffering, everyday I see you struggle to eat, walk, talk, some basic things that we all take for granted; and its because of MND. The deadly disease that took over and changed your life a year and a half ago.

I remember so clearly. You picked me up from school, took me to Mcdonalds, took me to the library because I loved books, and you read to me. You walked with me and ate with me and now you cannot do that. You used to come home from work in a happy mood and give my mum a kiss. You gave our family a roof, food, and love.

Now that you are almost paralysed because of this deadly terminal disease, you cannot do any of that anymore. You cannot peck my mum on the cheek or ruffle my hair, you cannot take me on random long road trips. You can barely speak. And I miss your voice.

I know that you will not be here for my graduation, or walk me down the aisle, or see my children grow. Because by then, MND will have won and you will be gone.

I find it so hard to prepare that I am going to lose you daddy. I am trying my best but its all I ever think about now. I cant see mum so distressed and depressed. I cant watch my brothers cry because they have to watch you suffer everyday. Daddy, I wish you would get better. But I know. I know that it will only get worse. Life only gets worse.

I love you so much Daddy. Its something I never say in person, but I really do love you. This is just as hard for me as it is hard for you. When you suffer, I suffer too. May Allah ease your suffering and provide you ease. I pray everyday for you.

Love, me.

:console:I really hope everything gets better :frown:........
Reply 1014
I'm a ****head who only ever exacerbates problems and because of that I'm glad I'm never speaking to either of you two ever again. Sheesh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
I'm a ****head who only ever exacerbates problems and because of that I'm glad I'm never speaking to either of you two ever again. Sheesh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry Rob :redface: I just literally don't understand what is going on and dont want to be involved :redface:
Dear you,

How fast time changes it shocks me,
few months ago you gave everything to me and now she's your everything, I'm just glad that you're happy because you are an amazing guy but I now know that you were never for me, even though I thought you were the one at the time.
Atleast I've learned now to never go out of my way for anyone even if I think they are my soulmate because chances are they're not,
I wish I can explain it to all these guys on previous posts saying 'youre my only true love' and stuff that it always feels like that
until you step out of this trap and realise how stupid you were to waste your time or cry over someone who has moved on, I'm going to think logically to everything from now on because I feel that is the safest way around this world.
Thanks for all the times you made me smile, I still remember the day I first say you and I wont forget it.
send my love to your new lover, treat her better:biggrin:

love,
me
Original post by RobML

Posted from TSR Mobile

:s-smilie:
Dear first love,

this is so ridiculous, you were in my year 5/6 class and we were chosen as the boy and girl with the best costumes on world book day, i was dressed as a princess and you as a prince except you looked like a prince where as I was just this new girl who would never speak. Everyone was teasing you about me after that picture we had to take together and you shouted out infront of the whole class how you thought I was ugly and that you hated me. I couldnt look at you or at anyone, and miss A came and said she was disappointing in you because you were the smart ass in the class and ALL the girls had a crush on you. I remember looking at you in the eye after that and there was a little bit of guilt in your eyes but you ruined my confidence for years to come,
you went off to some grammer school and I havnt seen you since its been over 6 years now wow.
I saw your mum and she still remembers me! I was really surprised, but your mum was always a lovely person
My friend was stalking her guy on fb a few weeks ago and she found you, there was only 1 pic I could see of you and you were wearing a suite with some other guys around you and omyy you looked good, you still have that same cheeky smile lol, I wonder what you up to in life, obviously not thinking of me on exam season at half 1:biggrin:

I swear I'm not this cringey (usually) but a thread titled, first love, got me thinking that that must be you, I'm confident enough now to actually speak to you if I ever come across you lmaoo but I doubt we ever will tbh
and you can't bully me anymore you prick because puberty does everyone good:wink: ahaha

love,
moi xx
Dear first love,

this is so ridiculous, you were in my year 5/6 class and we were chosen as the boy and girl with the best costumes on world book day, i was dressed as a princess and you as a prince except you looked like a prince where as I was just this new girl who would never speak. Everyone was teasing you about me after that picture we had to take together and you shouted out infront of the whole class how you thought I was ugly and that you hated me. I couldnt look at you or at anyone, and miss A came and said she was disappointing in you because you were the smart ass in the class and ALL the girls had a crush on you. I remember looking at you in the eye after that and there was a little bit of guilt in your eyes but you ruined my confidence for years to come,
you went off to some grammer school and I havnt seen you since its been over 6 years now wow.
I saw your mum and she still remembers me! I was really surprised, but your mum was always a lovely person
My friend was stalking her guy on fb a few weeks ago and she found you, there was only 1 pic I could see of you and you were wearing a suite with some other guys around you and omyy you looked good, you still have that same cheeky smile lol, I wonder what you up to in life, obviously not thinking of me on exam season at half 1:biggrin:

I swear I'm not this cringey (usually) but a thread titled, first love, got me thinking that that must be you, I'm confident enough now to actually speak to you if I ever come across you lmaoo but I doubt we ever will tbh
and you can't bully me anymore you prick because puberty does everyone good:wink: ahaha

love,
moi xx

That's so cute omg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending