The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear Heart,

Stop aching. He's not going to come back and you need to rely on yourself. Missing him isn't worth it and it won't get you away from your parents.

Love, Brain.
Dear you,

You know, I really liked you, but, now I wish that I had never spoken to you in the first place.

You made me feel special, and even desirable. I hadn't felt that way for a long time. In fact, I had been feeling pretty low for a while before you came along. But after you appeared, I felt a little happier. I was kind of glad that someone actually thought that I was attractive in some weird way.

People called me stupid for talking to you, but, I still did it anyway, because, talking to you had made me feel content. In fact, I received so much ******** but I tried not to care.

I knew all along that there was never any chance of me being happy with you continually, but, I shoved those worries to the back of my head and tried to ignore them. I tried to forget about the age gap, and the distance too. I ignored all those people who told me that you were bad for me.

Only now do I realize what an idiot I have been. I pinned all my hopes and desires on to one person who was technically a stranger. I wasn't even special to this stranger - I was just someone who had taken his attention for a short period of time.

I hate myself for being so emotionally invested in this. I hate myself for becoming overly attached to people. I hate myself for being stupid enough to like you.

Now, I just wish I could take back everything I ever told you. Every worry. Every dream. Even my name. I seriously wish I had never told you my name.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1222
Original post by IntendedIdiocy
Dear you,

You know, I really liked you, but, now I wish that I had never spoken to you in the first place.

You made me feel special, and even desirable. I hadn't felt that way for a long time. In fact, I had been feeling pretty low for a while before you came along. But after you appeared, I felt a little happier. I was kind of glad that someone actually thought that I was attractive in some weird way.

People called me stupid for talking to you, but, I still did it anyway, because, talking to you had made me feel content. In fact, I received so much ******** but I tried not to care.

I knew all along that there was never any chance of me being happy with you continually, but, I shoved those worries to the back of my head and tried to ignore them. I tried to forget about the age gap, and the distance too. I ignored all those people who told me that you were bad for me.

Only now do I realize what an idiot I have been. I pinned all my hopes and desires on to one person who was technically a stranger. I wasn't even special to this stranger - I was just someone who had taken his attention for a short period of time.

I hate myself for being so emotionally invested in this. I hate myself for becoming overly attached to people. I hate myself for being stupid enough to like you.

Now, I just wish I could take back everything I ever told you. Every worry. Every dream. Even my name. I seriously wish I had never told you my name.

M

Message me
Dear you,

Can you ****ING get it into your heads that WE should be more important than THEM!!! Who cares if he has everything sorted? If she doesn't want to go through with it then she doesn't have to. Just ****ing understand that she deserves to be happy. dbouebdjsnljxxmalknxousbixjnsokxmpksn :angry: I want to scream.......like wth is wrong with you? How can you not see that she is crying all the time? **** this man! I hate you all :cry: You're not even listening to her and I'm the one who has to try and calm her down everyday when she calls crying. I feel so helpless; I can't even do anything to help her.

Just please let her be happy.

Love me
Dear you,

I almost texted you... :sad:
I had so much to tell you, everything is moving so fast but it also feels so slow and I have this horrible emptiness in my chest and you're the only one who would understand - I told you everything but I can't anymore because of what you did to me. :erm:
All of my thoughts are just stirring inside my head and I know it's not healthy to keep it bottled in but there's no way to release it all. I just have to carry on like this, alone and afraid. :redface:
I was so close to apologising and rebuilding our bridges - but I shouldn't be apologising should I?
Dear you,

I wish things were different.

Me.
Original post by RobML
Message me

I have no idea how to explain how I feel, and, I don't think it's healthy for either of us to talk to each other.
Reply 1227
Original post by Anonymous
I have no idea how to explain how I feel, and, I don't think it's healthy for either of us to talk to each other.

I just don't get it, we were fine the day before you posted this

Original post by RobML

*gets popcorn out* :teehee:
*gets popcorn out* :teehee:

What I'm more interested in is how they even know each other when the first poster only has 8 posts to their name.
Dear you,

Why won't you let me remain strong. You keep making me weak every now and then and today was just horrible, I could barely keep my eyes open and walk up the stairs without holding the railing. I feel like I'm battling some sort of obstacle in front of me when you're actually in me and I just don't have the energy to fight you back. URGH JUST **** OFF. :angry::angry:

Love never (***** you don't deserve my love),
Me
------------------------------------------------------------
Dear you,

You were supposed to send me a letter several weeks ago for my referral? Why haven't I got it yet? Don't make me call you and complain and if something comes up, I'm blaming you for not sending me a letter bc I'm still getting *****y tremors that won't piss off :awesome: OOO not to forget that my eye is gradually starting to twitch randomly too. I want it to stop so just please hurry up and send the letter.

Cheers, me dears (lmao eff you guys too. I've visited you guys so much you're my second home - legitimately),
Me.
Dear J,

leave me alone and stop with these stupid dear yous

N
Original post by RobML

I know I owe you an explanation. I really hope you don't hate me. :erm:
Reply 1233
I know I owe you an explanation. I really hope you don't hate me. :erm:

Please because I'm lost right now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Please because I'm lost right now

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do want to hear a response, you know?
Dear Dad,

Where did I go wrong? Why am I not important to you? You've always boasted about how well I've done academically but never said "I'm proud of you". Why is that? I spend a lot of my time studying but you always have a problem with that. You tell me that I should sit downstairs and do what? Stare at your face? Or watch those boring tv shows you find so fascinating?

Why is it that when I was a baby you never held me? Is it because I'm a girl? You always cared more about my brothers than me. You even cared more about your nieces than you did me.

I remember whenever I used to ask you for something I always got shouted at but as soon as your nieces asked for the same thing you didn't hesitate to give it to them. A lot of my memories as a child, that involve you, are of you shouting at me. Actually, I don't even remember a single time where you showed me that you love me.

I thought I got over all these feeling years ago when I realised that I should just live with it, I can't do anything to change the way you feel. But today you just bought it all back when once again you showed me how important your nieces are and that my opinion means nothing to you.

I'm hurt but I'd like to thank you too because you have made it a lot easier to make the decision I was going to make. I was unsure because of mum but you made me realise that I have to do it. I can't live with you any longer. If I'm honest if mum wasn't here than I probably wouldn't be alive today and that is all because of you and how you make me feel.

But I'm stronger than you think. My silence doesn't mean I'm weak, far from it actually. There's a lot that I could say to you. Things that would probably hurt you and completely ruin the small relationship that we have but I won't because you don't deserve my hate and neither do you deserve my love. What you deserve is nothing and that's what you are going to get.

From a daughter who only wanted her dad's love
Dear J,

leave me alone and stop with these stupid dear yous

N

OK. You're right. I'm a sad ****.
Dear you,
Thank you all for being so lovely and thank you for coming in to check on me I do appreciate it x
Dear mum, Ivan and Kim,

Thanks so much for supporting me all the way. I couldn't have done it without you

Me xxx
Dear You:

I will find myself again. I will become the man I want to be. I'm not going to let some selfish little people ruin the great person that I am. Even if it takes time, I will be me again...and better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending