Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements

also edexcel. wjec, AQA and snab thanks for ****ing up my exams this year

Dear you,

You've made this year incredible for me! What a year 2016 has been. I can see myself in years to come reminiscing about this entire year. I LOVE YOU ENDLESSLY FOR THAT.

Gratefully,

me

Dear you, You were like "I'll message you tomorrow" and I was like "sure" and then were like " *my naaaaaaaaaame*" and I was like "*your naaaaame*" because you kept your promise and then You were like "pls do that for me" and I was like "sure" and you were like "busy now" and I was like "sure" and I was like "done" and you were like blue tick. You told me not to cry while talking to you, I kept my promise ! Because you were not talking to me when it happened. From the broken toy. -------------Dear whoever read this, Why are people finding me so amazing when I'm such a broken toy. I feel like I'm so useless and everyone is counting on me. Sometimes I want to fall asleep and never wake up. I honestly wish I was dead. Not my time yet, not my time yet, not my time yet. I am .. I should invent a word. From no one important. -------- Dear mum, I wish I could deserve you. You're so proud of me but I'm no more than the puppet of my mind, and I'm crying when you don't look at me. I promise to do my very best to be happy again tho. From.

Dear you,

I know we've been fighting a lot lately and I'm genuinely sorry for that, but it does take two to tango, you can't lay all of the blame at my door. I want us to be together officially and I don't know why you're making it so difficult, we already act like a couple in a relationship, all that's missing is the label but you still refuse to commit to it. I want to have the self-respect to say that if you don't want me then I'll find someone who will, but I can't, I don't want to lose you and I know we have mutual feelings for each other so maybe if I wait just a little longer...

We have six full days ahead to spend together alone at my place and I fully intend on showing you how awesome being with me could be.

Love, me

Dear moon,

I'm awake in the middle of night because of the nightmares. I should've just starred at you all night long instead of trying to fall asleep.
    You're so shiny. I wish I was as shiny as you are. I'm tired of being beautiful, I want to be shiny.

From me.
    -----------
    Dear you,

I'm not upset. But for your sake stop talking to me. I don't even have the courage to say that to your face because you'll want an explanation but I've told you something like that before.
    You're wasting your time trying to be friend with a girl like me, I'm not who you think I am.

Me.

----------
    Dear you,

Thank you for not giving up on me and for trying to make me feel better yesterday. Sorry if I seem ungrateful, I'm not, and I'm genuinely feeling better now.
    Pray for me. <3

Me.

---------------
    Dear you,

When I was there I bought you some gifts, again. I'm trying so hard to feel less empty inside by making you smile.
    It works somehow. See ? I replied to your question. I'm sorry I've spent a lot of money on it if that's what you were asking. Idc about money, I care about you.
    And yes, yes despite what I said yesterday night, I miss you. I miss you to death and if I don't want to see you today as we planned before, it's because I didn't want to offer you a fake smile. You'll have to wait a few days until I'm more myself again.

I missed you. Please forgive me.
    Me.

------------
    Dear TSR,

Thank you for that thread. It makes me feel better.

From the better me.

Dear me,

Just die for everyones sake.

From me

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Dear me,

Just die for everyones sake.

From me
    Dear you,

whatever you did/think you did, you don't deserve to die.

Love, me.

Dear S,

Thank you for today, I've missed you a lot. Hugging you was very nice, After all this time <3.

Me.

--------
    Dear you. 96.
    I do feel better. How do you do that ?
    I wanted to cry but I was in public and I usually hide to cry so yeah. I think that's a shame you live that far away because I think we'd have been such good friends in real life.

I know you don't want me to apologize but you're not supposed to read that so : I'm sorry you've worried that much about me. You should not, I'm gonna be fine. Crying has not kill anyone yet, and I've smiled quite a few times today.

The grateful Me.

--------------

Dear Z,

You're amazing. I love you so much and HOW can you be a girl that similar to myself. I am looking forward to meet you. I'll wait for you. You saved a smile, you saved my life.

Me.

------------
    Dear TSR,

I'm sorry for taking over the thread. I need that.
    It actually helps.

From someone who needs to feel better.
    ---------
    Dear Indeterminate,

Your thread is amazing.

From the personal repper.

Dear You and you

I wonder why you never approached me. Do I just attract the wrong guys who are insecure or is it that I give of I vibe that says I will bite you head of if you say a word to me? lol I know I'm nice, bubbly,funny and nice to everyone and is happy in her own skin?. Get told I'm beautiful but at times I have doubt they're is something wrong but then I know they're isn't. It makes me sad sometimes, as I know I'm worth more. I know I'm not full of myself and nobody has ever loved be like that. Not even like a friend

I'm just they to look at

I just scare men away without doing anything. Oh well they're problem. Maybe I'm meant to be alone and I'm ok with that. I've learnt to be ok with that

Dear X

Can't wait to see you soon. I need you really badly right now.

Dear you,

Thank you for the gift I love it, that's a shame I forgot it at your place tho lol. Sorry :/ thank you tho <3

From me.

-------

Dear you,

Thanks for the support, I appreciate it a lot. When I'll decide about that, I'll call you. Maybe we could do that together actually ? I shall ask you.

Me.

---------
    Dear doctor,

I'm so stressed out that I have my periods for the second time of the month and I feel incredibly tired. I want to see you because I want to be healed, but I don't want you to tell me to take some sh!tty medicine again. There are too much side effects! I wish I could go to see you without being ashamed .

I promise I'll call you. I'm Sorry for the 2 last appointments, I swear I'm gonna come this time.

Me.

---------
    Dear you,

I'm done. I'll never come back you make me feel even more sad.

Me.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Dear moon,
    :hugs:

Right need closure in my mind bc in danger of spiralling and hmmm idk allowing myself to get unfocused? a bit too excited p'raps.

Ok so

Dear me,
    ok credit where credit is due you did something well for once :toofunny: although no way was that paper worth an A grade imho but lol not complaining :lol: i have full faith in u markers :yep:
    You need to savour this moment and bottle it up so that when you inevitably feel really down again and like ending stuff to look back on and think that i was once this happy and can be so again.
    you are nearly there, 12 more months then life starts.
    be happy you made people proud today, you have achieved ur purpose, to make others happy especially one person who means the world :love:
    you should be amazed really that you are even feeling this today without being over dramatic, it would have been easy to give in but i hope i wont this year because i think i can do it.
    i hope.

Dear you,
    I really love you as much as i've ever loved someone who isn't family, thank you so so so so so much for messaging, that is all i wanted :rolf: and i made you proud and im chuffed to little furry pieces
    i really hope you will be ok, you deserve all the happiness in the world and im privileged to be your friend :hugs:

Dear the ppl online who have helped me this year,
    I owe you all a lot i dont think it is an exaggeration to say that part of these achievements is down to you as i needed to be alive to get them and tbh you give me the motivation to do that, thank you to everyone who has stuck by me on and off this website i appreciate it a lot.

Dear all my inrl/online friends who didn't get what they wanted today,
    you are amazing people each and every one of you :hugs: i admire you all and dont let ur grades devalue yourself <3 keep going like the amazing people that you are and you will get there :lovehug:

Dear everyone inrl and online that did get what they wanted,
    Specifically you girl in the car park :mmm: well done to all of you, you deserve it all :hugs:

there, now that can be boxed off in my head and i can carry on :yep:

(Original post by SeanFM)
    Thank you Sean, you're such a lovely person.

Right need closure in my mind bc in danger of spiralling and hmmm idk allowing myself to get unfocused? a bit too excited p'raps.

Ok so

Dear me,
    ok credit where credit is due you did something well for once :toofunny: although no way was that paper worth an A grade imho but lol not complaining :lol: i have full faith in u markers :yep:
    You need to savour this moment and bottle it up so that when you inevitably feel really down again and like ending stuff to look back on and think that i was once this happy and can be so again.
    you are nearly there, 12 more months then life starts.
    be happy you made people proud today, you have achieved ur purpose, to make others happy especially one person who means the world :love:
    you should be amazed really that you are even feeling this today without being over dramatic, it would have been easy to give in but i hope i wont this year because i think i can do it.
    i hope.

Dear you,
    I really love you as much as i've ever loved someone who isn't family, thank you so so so so so much for messaging, that is all i wanted :rolf: and i made you proud and im chuffed to little furry pieces
    i really hope you will be ok, you deserve all the happiness in the world and im privileged to be your friend :hugs:

Dear the ppl online who have helped me this year,
    I owe you all a lot i dont think it is an exaggeration to say that part of these achievements is down to you as i needed to be alive to get them and tbh you give me the motivation to do that, thank you to everyone who has stuck by me on and off this website i appreciate it a lot.

Dear all my inrl/online friends who didn't get what they wanted today,
    you are amazing people each and every one of you :hugs: i admire you all and dont let ur grades devalue yourself <3 keep going like the amazing people that you are and you will get there :lovehug:

Dear everyone inrl and online that did get what they wanted,
    Specifically you girl in the car park :mmm: well done to all of you, you deserve it all :hugs:

there, now that can be boxed off in my head and i can carry on :yep:
    I'm proud of you and I knew it all along. <3

Dear you,

I hope you change but its unlikely, I'm ver lucky..
    some things are just not meant to be and we don't understand until we look back after some time and realise that it happened for the best...

regards,
    me

I think you're a bit of bad woman. It's what had me wanting you so bad when I thought I wasn't good enough, and it's why I'm still interested.

Dear you,

**** off just **** off

i hate you seriously get the f out of my life, you ruin everything EVERYTHING

**** offffff

Dear you,

**** off just **** off

i hate you seriously get the f out of my life, you ruin everything EVERYTHING

**** offffff

You may have the wrong person.

You may have the wrong person.
    What is that supposed to mean? ik perfectly well who i am addressing and it is noone on this website so dont assume you know anything.

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

I hope this works out

Me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.