Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements

- Dear tutor from last year,

I'm so glad I messaged you. 5 months later, and you were so proud of me and during all this time I was afraid you'd be disappointed. I was right to trust you despite all what people think, ty for actually caring about me so much, you have a special place in my heart, and forever

Me

- Dear Hamoody,

I'm sorry. Something happened, again and ofc as usual, I panicked and pushed away everyone. Tough times, but another thing happened, and I'm now happy. I really am, even if I'm still waiting for that exam haha.
    I made up with 3 people yersterday, and I hope you'll be the 4th one.
    Sorry, you don't deserve my .. Moody moods ? You're pretty moody yourself Hamoody :mmm:

From my wonderful name :ahee:

- Dear Salamandastron,

I love you. You're an amazing person and you need someone to tell it to you. Keep up on being amazing, even if you're not 100% happy for now <3

Frenchie :lovehug:

- Dear everyone on the how you feeling thread,

Ily so much.

Me.

- Dear ZuluK,
    You're the greatest human being.
    Maybe I believe in humans again, because of you. :penguinhug:

Guess who <3

- Dear me,

See ? You can manage to feel better, they told you you'd be fine.

Yourself

- Dear Indeterminate,

Bless you for this thread (:

The happier me.

Dear you,
    It's hard not to write this without wanting to swear my head off and smash my phone into the ground and stamp on it a hundred times with my nude Dorothy Perkins stilettos on. you make me so angry, you lie you lie. I'm so angry I want to scratch your arm off, but how could you lie like that. Be ****ing honest with me if you want to end things end it I don't give a flying **** if you're at least honest with me. You're not a man you're a cowardly **** because that's what ****ing cowards do. Don't ****ing lie about going to move to another country when I KNOW you didn't, just to avoid being with me. Say it to my face and be honest, heck ****ing text me to say you're not interested rather making a bloody lie up. **** you. You inconsiderate selfish *******. I've had enough of being your second choice, or the girl you can squeeze into your so called busy schedule, I'm worth more than that and who do you think you are to think you're so important to do that. I hope the next girl you meet trods all over your heart hopefully with some stilettos on as well so you'll know what being lied to and betrayed feels like. Knowing your arrogance though, that won't prevent you doing the same thing again.

**** you

Hardest week ever, you're the one person I'd speak to about this, really can't believe this is all happening at once.

lol anon fail I didn't want to be anon xD
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    - Dear tutor from last year,

I'm so glad I messaged you. 5 months later, and you were so proud of me and during all this time I was afraid you'd be disappointed. I was right to trust you despite all what people think, ty for actually caring about me so much, you have a special place in my heart, and forever

Me

- Dear Hamoody,

I'm sorry. Something happened, again and ofc as usual, I panicked and pushed away everyone. Tough times, but another thing happened, and I'm now happy. I really am, even if I'm still waiting for that exam haha.
    I made up with 3 people yersterday, and I hope you'll be the 4th one.
    Sorry, you don't deserve my .. Moody moods ? You're pretty moody yourself Hamoody :mmm:

From my wonderful name :ahee:

- Dear Salamandastron,

I love you. You're an amazing person and you need someone to tell it to you. Keep up on being amazing, even if you're not 100% happy for now <3

Frenchie :lovehug:

- Dear everyone on the how you feeling thread,

Ily so much.

Me.

- Dear ZuluK,
    You're the greatest human being.
    Maybe I believe in humans again, because of you. :penguinhug:

Guess who <3

- Dear me,

See ? You can manage to feel better, they told you you'd be fine.

Yourself

- Dear Indeterminate,

Bless you for this thread (:

The happier me.

I can't stop crying, not even just about you but about everything. I'm incapable of loving and incapable of being with someone. I'm like a wooden hard shell that can't mould to what needs to be a relationship. I want you to feel hurt, the hurt I felt so you know I feel, but you never will, or even if you will it's too late. I hate how non chalantely you can carry on with your life, it makes me feel stupid and careless and dumb and an absolute idiot for ever trusting you and letting myself feel anything about you. I don't want to trust anyone again, I don't want to get close to a guy again because they'll just do what you did and hurt me all over again

All I want is for you to get in touch so I can have the satisfaction of rejecting you like how you rejected me

Dear you.

Never met you. But I've always despised you. I tried to contact your family. Let them know who you really are. Or rather, what. I came across a dead end.
    You ****ed up so many things for me. Cause and effect, your ripples distrupting my life. When you have nothimg to do with my life. Yet you still ****ed it up. You've got a habit of doing that. I'm honestly surprised anyone sees anything interesting in you. Maybe you think in your twisted head that you're somehow supporting me behind the scenes, that every obstacle in my life recieves your blessing for me to overcome it. Well you're wrong. The only obstacle is you. The sooner you're gone, the better. You've caused enough **** with your ripples. Just so you know. You might have a little reality check when that precious life of yours comes tumbling down.

I thought writing in here would make me feel better but it hasn't it's just making me sadder and wanting to cry more. I think what could you be doing right now? I get sadder that you don't miss me the way I miss you. I get frustrated that you can brush things of easily whilst I'm here picking up the pieces of my broken heart. I'm crying so much, I'm so grateful no ones at home to hear this. I can't stop the tears coming down I feel like my insides are going to turn inside out from the pain. I don't want to give you the credit you don't deserve to say you did this to me. I'll just say you were the cherry on top of this very disgusting cake. My mum is a b***c, a cold unforgiving one. I wish I had one of those mums that I could talk to about anything, then maybe I wouldn't be here posting about my problem and crying into my phone onto an online forum. When I think of my cold horrible mum I want to cry. I don't want to end up like her but I'm afraid I have. Instead of reassuring me with kind words about having my heart broken by a guy she would scold me and call me stupid for even having a boyfriend. She has the most unrealistic expectation to find the one straight Away and marry them straight away. Talking to her is like talking to a sand board and about as useful as well.

I don't know how to get rid of this pain, it's like my chest is tightening up and a snake has wrapped itself around me so tightly I can't breathe or think. I've heard people say you can get to a point in your life where you don't see a future, and that's what I'm at I don't see a future all I see is darkness just a cloud of unfulfilled darkness. My throat is itching from screaming into my duvet so much I feel broken and exhausted like someone I love has died before me but I don't know who. I want to say I wish I was a child again so I could be carefree but I never was even at s young age I was always crying into my pillows. Maybe that's just the life written for me ever since I was born, to be a crying empty wooden shell, cracked all over and fraying, dropped many times but never put back on the shelf. I'm swallowing golf walls of tears now, it's like my throat is caving in. Rocking backwards and forwards is soothing, like I can imagine myself as a baby being being held by a loving mother in a rocking chair being put to sleep. If I think about this thought hard enough it's almost like I'm there in the moment and not in the dark cold room I am right now, crying my eyes out rocking back and forth. My mum said to my dad once I wasn't right in the head, she's right. I was hurt when she first said it, but she's right. If I was right in the head I wouldn't be doing this, I'd be going out and living my life like every 19/20 year old. No one should be this broken. I want to have a reason to have a light in my future but wherever I look I can't find one. The only consolation I have is to type in here where no one will see. If I keep all these thogints in my head my head will burst, it's already spinning round and round and pounding. My fingers won't stop typing, they have a life of their own and my eyes have a life of their own. The eyes stream down salty tears, lit with sadness, the mouth droops and gives our screams of pain but the fingers continue to type again and again

If you're wondering why I'm acting like this, it's because you've made me feel like you don't care and that hurts. You don't make someone feel special then suddenly leave them hanging while I act like I don't care. Did I not tell you not to say stuff like that, you were pushing boundaries and you knew it. It's all fun and games playing around till someone catches feelings, I opened upto you which was a big mistake. It's nice to hear sorry but don't say it if you don't intend to change!

Dear you,

I love you too. I have for a long time. Please find a way to make this right.

Dear nobody.

Why tf am i even here.
    On this forum or even on this earth.

wtf do i acc bring to anyone's life.
    Everyone keeps going away.
    And everyone is bored of everything and me and idk.

IF everyone could stop dying in my dreams that would be fabulous. idk why i care acc tbh, dont even paticuarly care about death inrl but maybe it is bc she looks sweet and vulnerable and she cried that i was bothered.
    and the other things but whatever.

ik one person cares and im very grateful for that, love her very much but everyone else is just like straw in a breeze.
    and i wont even have the stable ppl inrl next year.
    then what?
    ill just be lonely and rocking around in a weird new place.
    Everything is changing too fast cant deal
    and idk why i kind of reactivated this account bc now i have to pretend all over again.

so no im not fine but im no-one's responsibility and meh meh meh
    and why do i have to be the understanding one.

everyone is so much more priority at least to me.
    suppose that's the issue really

and my throat garhhhgghh :pain: great timing bacteria

cba to do this on anon
    so no im not happy but there is only one person you can rely on in life and that's yourself,
    the world just moves on with or without you so u may as well just crack on i suppose

trolls eat ur heart out idgaf

Dear you

I feel as if I am making progress in getting over you, I am aware of my mind changing and I hope that continues. Talking to my mates about my situation and them giving back how they viewed you has helped. Counselling helped massively yesterday. You didn't really care about my feelings, not just mine but others too that has become clear now, you weren't/aren't empathetic at all. As long as you were okay, it didn't matter about anybody else even people who you considered to be your friend. You always wanted to be centre of attention, you had to fed off people, use them to an extent. That's why your presence was always felt because you had to impose it on everybody in the room to feel complete. You were/are insecure. The touching of boys, hugging them etc you needed to make you feel good about yourself.

No doubt you never felt 100% care and attention from home, no stable environment, so that had an effect on you. That is a shame for you. You just long for somebody to love you, that is evident now from your tumblr. The unfortunate thing for you is that you are physical attractive so will always get attention from boys so long as you want it and as my counsellor says that could lead you to negative relationships, which does make me sad because I don't like to think of you being unhappy and being played, but I can't do anything about that and it is your life to live.

I wish I'd have reliased this sooner, talked to more people about it sooner, but we are where we are. Hopefully this really is the beginning of me letting go of you, you just being part of my past just like I am to you, and moving on with my life and becoming more fulfilled. It was nice while it lasted I guess and it was an experience to say the least, but it's gone because you rejected me and I think that could be more your loss than mine, even if that is hard for me to realise because I really wanted to be with you.

From me.

ReputationRep:
    Dear You

Can't wait for next week! <3

ReputationRep:
    Dear mum,

I do not want to be a doctor.

Please stop trying to guilt trip me into taking the subject I hate the most for another two years. I understand that you're trying to get me the opportunities that you never had but I genuinely do not want to do medicine, so please stop asking. It hurts me to see you so upset each time I refuse. It also hurts me when you don't even want to try to understand my position.

I love you but I want to put myself first this time. This time, I want to do what I want for myself.

Love,
    Me

Dear You,

No I'm not going to go to KCL and stay in halls for the first year and then come back. There's no stability and I don't consider you family after all the things I've seen you done. I'll apply to shut you up but I'm going to firm Southampton and I couldn't care less if I have to fund myself through uni, whether it be part time jobs or sugar daddies. I just want to get away from you.

Me.

ReputationRep:
    Dear You,

You were the best thing to happen to me, and I haven't been able to get you out of my head all day..... What I did was horrific and 2 years later I still can't believe how much of a **** I was to you. I doubt we'll ever even see each other again or I'll find anyone who is close to you in any regard. I just hope you're happy where ever you are, what ever your doing, with whoever you're with.

Sorry I just need to vent my self pity, it's been about 6 months since I've had these feelings, but they're swallowing me up again. Should teach me not to be such a tosser then eh?

Me.

S,

I'm sorry. I've said nothing further but I feel like you're hurting. I wish things were different, not so complicated.. not so messy. And I honestly feel bad for how I've made you feel. I didn't realise it was going on, even though that doesn't make things better or count as an excuse. I know it's spidery **** and doesn't work for everyone, though there is no real way of going about this in a good way... but believe it or not, we've talked more about different stuff than I have in my entire life with... almost everyone, and I enjoyed it. Maybe a bit too much. But I think you have a lot to offer someone, as cliched, rubbish, icky etc as that sounds. It just can't be me.. though I start to feel regret.. as what I said is very much true.

Dear you,
    I know so little about you, but just thinking of you sends fire down my belly.

What are your initials?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.