Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements

Dear You,

I am so upset. Why did you block me? This happened ages ago and I'm not even 100% sure I've been blocked or whether you've gone AWOL. I know you were having a tough time last time we spoke and a while before too- tbh I probably(?) annoyed you by messaging but you had the chance to tell me. And I stopped messaging you a lot as well so I don't even know what happened. And that's what kills me the most. I DON'T KNOW!! If you had at least messaged before disappearing I wouldn't be left so bloody confused. A simple "You annoy me, piss off" or something. At least then I could have apologised? Have parting words, even.

You were a great friend and I miss you. I hope that the problems you were having have gone, that you're happy and you achieve everything you wanted to. I do wonder whether I'll ever hear from you again, and as much as I hope- I doubt it. I don't know why that upsets me so much. I've had friends become distant before which I understand. I've never been cut off though. So it's hard to move on.

It's been a while and yet, every so often, I check whether the messages have been sent, or read. No to both. I write messages and then delete them, knowing that it makes no difference, you'll still never see them! They're mostly angry messages, sad faces or broken hearts. I know it's pathetic but you've left me hanging by a loose thread and I can't f'ing let go.

Love, a very sad me.
    :'(

Dear you,
    I find it confusing sometimes that we broke up out of a form of love. I know we didn't love each other, yet I wonder if we gave each other enough time for those feelings to grow. It was only three months but I miss you. I know we broke up for each other, this was logically the best decision to make. But I wonder does your heart cry when you see other couples- on tv, in film? That's when I miss you most. I miss the intimacy we had together and how you allowed me to trust another so much. You did everything for me out of kindness. If this is a decision we both will see to regret, I'd like to think we can rekindle what we had.
    However, I will always see you as someone that just didn't want me enough to hold on to. That doesn't make me crave you at all.
    All the best,
    Me

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Talk to her.
    It's not that I don't want to. It just can't go anywhere - so probably best I keep my distance, as hard as that is.

It's not that I don't want to. It just can't go anywhere - so probably best I keep my distance, as hard as that is.
    Is she on TSR? :holmes:

Dear you,

I think I've fallen for you, big time. But I think I've always felt this way, I just never really realised until I saw you with another girl. That's when I realised.

You're my best friend, and I messed things up last summer by pushing you away when you fell for me. And looking back now I realise that was the biggest mistake I've ever made.

I wish I never did that, because now all I think about is you, and I know you don't feel the same. I can't help but be happy when I'm around you, I can't keep my eyes off you, I think about you a lot, I unintentionally smile when I receive a message off you.

We've done silly things when drunk, but I don't regret them at all because of how I feel, but I don't know how you feel. Even when I had a boyfriend, there was a part of me that still had feelings for you, I just never realised until I look back now. I'm sorry I never said until now, I hope that although you don't feel the same, we can still be best friends

Love me x

ReputationRep:
    Geçti gitti artık merakım

Dear you,
    I know the only encounters we've ever had were based around me being awkward af. XD And erm... especially the first one, I am so embarrassing - I should have used the situation to my advantage though. I want to find out more about you and I want to get to know you. I will eventually gain the courage to do so, I feel my confidence growing and hopefully some day soon I'll get to know you... I just don't see it happening right now.
    Good things come to those who wait...? :lol:

Is she on TSR? :holmes:
    Not to my knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,
    I know the only encounters we've ever had were based around me being awkward af. XD And erm... especially the first one, I am so embarrassing - I should have used the situation to my advantage though. I want to find out more about you and I want to get to know you. I will eventually gain the courage to do so, I feel my confidence growing and hopefully some day soon I'll get to know you... I just don't see it happening right now.
    Good things come to those who wait...? :lol:
    This is me right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dear you,
    Now, that wasn't very nice, was it? And I bet you weren't expecting the consequences of what you said. You can't mess with me, I know how to play this game far better than you do - don't forget that.
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Dear You,

Please don't pick on me in class tomorrow. I would like my heart not to burst through my face.

From Me

Dear You,

I love you. If you ever read this you'll know it's about you, but maybe you won't see it. I think I just feel better writing out that you are the thing keeping me going daily and that thing you said last night about watching me mouth hello made me melt. I've made lots of not-so-good choices in my life and I'm dealing with the consequences now. I just want you to know that you are the best choice I have ever made.

From Me

Dear You,

I'm sorry you are so stressed and upset right now. I wish there was more I could do to ease it.

From Me

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

I think I've fallen for you, big time. But I think I've always felt this way, I just never really realised until I saw you with another girl. That's when I realised.

You're my best friend, and I messed things up last summer by pushing you away when you fell for me. And looking back now I realise that was the biggest mistake I've ever made.

I wish I never did that, because now all I think about is you, and I know you don't feel the same. I can't help but be happy when I'm around you, I can't keep my eyes off you, I think about you a lot, I unintentionally smile when I receive a message off you.

We've done silly things when drunk, but I don't regret them at all because of how I feel, but I don't know how you feel. Even when I had a boyfriend, there was a part of me that still had feelings for you, I just never realised until I look back now. I'm sorry I never said until now, I hope that although you don't feel the same, we can still be best friends

Love me x
    Last summer wasn't too long ago. Do you still talk to each other or has he cut the rope with you? I think you should just talk to him. If he's fallen for you before and you were best friends, it can still work out now if you don't leave it until it's too late and he's moved on.

Dear You,

I am so upset. Why did you block me? This happened ages ago and I'm not even 100% sure I've been blocked or whether you've gone AWOL. I know you were having a tough time last time we spoke and a while before too- tbh I probably(?) annoyed you by messaging but you had the chance to tell me. And I stopped messaging you a lot as well so I don't even know what happened. And that's what kills me the most. I DON'T KNOW!! If you had at least messaged before disappearing I wouldn't be left so bloody confused. A simple "You annoy me, piss off" or something. At least then I could have apologised? Have parting words, even.

You were a great friend and I miss you. I hope that the problems you were having have gone, that you're happy and you achieve everything you wanted to. I do wonder whether I'll ever hear from you again, and as much as I hope- I doubt it. I don't know why that upsets me so much. I've had friends become distant before which I understand. I've never been cut off though. So it's hard to move on.

It's been a while and yet, every so often, I check whether the messages have been sent, or read. No to both. I write messages and then delete them, knowing that it makes no difference, you'll still never see them! They're mostly angry messages, sad faces or broken hearts. I know it's pathetic but you've left me hanging by a loose thread and I can't f'ing let go.

Love, a very sad me.
    :'(
    How close were you guys? How long have you known each other for and do you have any idea of what could have happened between the two of you?

ReputationRep:
    Last summer wasn't too long ago. If he fell for you before, you should try something with him now if you've ended up liking him back! Are you still friends?

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

I don't know who you are, but one day I will meet you and love you and feel content for once in my life

Love me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Dear you...
    I really want to help you but I can't. I feel so powerless, knowing that sadness permeates every inch of your being, and that there is not one ounce which I can help alleviate.
    I hope you recognise how hard I'm trying. It's been a while since you told me; a long time has passed. I still maintain my opinion on the matter, but I won't let you know this. My words cannot stop you from doing what brings you joy. So I will try my best to be supportive - what I think doesn't matter. It's your life and you have to live it.
    From me, with love and hope.

Dear you,

I miss the time we spent together. I miss how it didn't matter how weird I was around you because you could easily match up to that. I've tried with two other people and they just looked at me like I was some kind of idiot. I know that you are still somewhat in my life and that I can message you whenever I want to but it's not the same. I won't be waking up to your face on a morning like we used to. You won't be half asleep serenading me at 3am in the morning no more. I know that you need some time to get ready for both your future and hopefully one that we can share together but it doesn't make it any easier. When you told me that you weren't ready to be in a relationship that wasn't going to end it made me feel happy yet sad. Happy that you felt the same way about me as I feel about you but sad that you are not ready for that yet. I'm not necessarily going to wait for you but when you know you're ready please let me know so I can decide if I still see a future with you or not.

Love from
    Me x

I know my behaviour is inexcusable. I know you don't care and why should I expect you to? I did love you. That's the truth. It hurts me when you have nothing but scorn for me. But anyway, all I want is to apologize and draw a line under it that doesn't have you hating me, or at least I want to ask forgiveness. I will not try to be in your life, nor do I deserve to be.

ReputationRep:
    dear you ,

you almost stripped in front of him ... intentionally ...

then we broke up

Dear You,

I guess I do still fancy you :lol: can't believe you didn't get my big hint, or maybe you just didn't care or don't feel the same way. Whatever our souls are made of, I've no idea if yours is the same as mine because we just don't talk enough, haha. I wish we did. :moon:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.