Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I really did cheapen everything. No justifications, no excuses. I am sorry, I want nothing from you at all, I don't have the right. Your dignity is evident, and I should never have disrespected you- and I should have seen how precious the opportunity could have been, but I can't know how it would have turned out. Because I thought it was gone- that's why I acted so badly.. I am seeking your forgiveness. That's all I want. It really hurts me that it went like this- I think of the time I have seen your pic online, back and how it affected me, even through a screen, you were so beautiful it made me breathless.
    You poor thing. Hope you're ok x

Dear you

**** me, you are quite something. I hardly got to know you tonight but I'll try to play my cards right. You didn't show a huge amount of interest in me... in that room I wish I had said that I just didn't think I could be you know what. 👻 Ah well. Hope you regain consciousness soon.

ReputationRep:
    Life is so messed up. Nothing is going right. I wished I never existed. No one cares. May as well die
    I care. Message me.

Dear L,

I got the offer you were encouraging me to work my ass towards. I proved my stepmother wrong. She told me that I wouldn't get any offers at all but a week and a half after sending off my UCAS I have 4 offers out of my 5 choices. Now I just need to work towards them and I haven't felt so determined for such a long time.

Wish I could hug you. You still mean the world to me and I still pray that you're happy wherever you are.

Love

Me x

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't know but if you have something to say to someone I think they would rather you told them personally through a message, text, call or face to face than to read on here. Of course it may be different for those who don't want theirs to be read by the other person but it could really help to just put it out there than to wrap it between these threads.

Dear you,

The strange lady on the tube today has made me realise some things. And I think back to when I met you and to be honest... how disinterested you looked and how un-engaging I may have been. I think you're really cute, not gonna lie, but it also reminds me of my inadequacy, something that is usually in a corner somewhere and I pay no attention to it. If you gave me the time of day, it would make me quite happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unlimited Drama)
    I wouldn't know but if you have something to say to someone I think they would rather you told them personally through a message, text, call or face to face than to read on here. Of course it may be different for those who don't want theirs to be read by the other person but it could really help to just put it out there than to wrap it between these threads.
    Its actually quite theraputic writing someone a letter or somethjng but it never getting sent to them.
    Its actually used in therepy sometimes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dear me,
    I feel so empty and pathetic. I make out like I have no friends and it's not that I don't have any, it's that theyre always busy. Yesterday a close friend told me to find some friends which really hurt me as I thought he was fine talking to me. I just wish I felt as good as I do drunk, all the time. Something to numb the awful thoughts that run through my head. I just wish I would feel better. No one wants a sad person in their life but I have so much to say.
    Me

Hey,

I really regret how we left things, I wish I had a chance to say how sorry I am, to finally manage to be the friend you deserve. I would absolutely love to hear from you but I doubt I ever will.

Just wanted you to know that I've forgiven you for everything I was upset and mad about, even the stuff you did by accident. I've made my peace with the emptiness you left when I screwed everything up. Most importantly, I've forgiven myself for just that - screwing everything up like I always do. I will always cherish the relationship we had, our connection ran so deep, I've learnt so much from you, I still carry pieces of you around in my heart and always will. My love for you scares me, it feels cheap and embarrassing now that you've moved on so fast and it has no use anymore. Just know that I'm still here cheering you on, praying for your success and happiness (still praying for that girl you like as well - above everything I want you to be happy).

I would love to be part of your life but I'm okay without you. I think the breakup actually did me a lot of good.

I still think about you every day. I would love to think you've been reading these posts and know they're about you. I'm trying to ignore how desperately my soul still searches for yours in case it tears me apart; since I found peace about everything and the anger subsided, I've managed to reach out for you again with my heart but I can feel that you've closed yourself off from me. I really wish I could undo the hurt I caused, just so that you didn't have to carry that burden anymore.

When you're ready, if you're reading this, please hit me up some time.
    (I keep reading posts on this thread which could almost be from you to me but there's like one detail wrong and it's so frustrating haha, you'd never use this thread anyway idk why I keep looking. Ahhhhh.)

L xx

Dear you,

I didn't wanted romance but friendship only. You being there for me meant the world to me. But of course, I can't force even a friendship. It comes from within.but I just want to say sorry for the stuff I said to you because I feel like you're still angry with me because of that. I don't know if my friendship meant anything to you but trust me, your friendship meant the world to me. Even now, things are getting worse and worse for me in terms of family life and I wished I could tell you and would have felt a bit better but I know you won't reply or care. And tbh I don't want to bother you anymore. Always smile but please don't think my care was fake. I love you as a friend and will always do. But it just hurt how easily you forgot my friendship.

Me.

not talking to you is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do

tu me manques, mon chéri

still wanna **** you with my mouth

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I really regret how we left things, I wish I had a chance to say how sorry I am, to finally manage to be the friend you deserve. I would absolutely love to hear from you but I doubt I ever will.

Just wanted you to know that I've forgiven you for everything I was upset and mad about, even the stuff you did by accident. I've made my peace with the emptiness you left when I screwed everything up. Most importantly, I've forgiven myself for just that - screwing everything up like I always do. I will always cherish the relationship we had, our connection ran so deep, I've learnt so much from you, I still carry pieces of you around in my heart and always will. My love for you scares me, it feels cheap and embarrassing now that you've moved on so fast and it has no use anymore. Just know that I'm still here cheering you on, praying for your success and happiness (still praying for that girl you like as well - above everything I want you to be happy).

I would love to be part of your life but I'm okay without you. I think the breakup actually did me a lot of good.

I still think about you every day. I would love to think you've been reading these posts and know they're about you. I'm trying to ignore how desperately my soul still searches for yours in case it tears me apart; since I found peace about everything and the anger subsided, I've managed to reach out for you again with my heart but I can feel that you've closed yourself off from me. I really wish I could undo the hurt I caused, just so that you didn't have to carry that burden anymore.

When you're ready, if you're reading this, please hit me up some time.
    (I keep reading posts on this thread which could almost be from you to me but there's like one detail wrong and it's so frustrating haha, you'd never use this thread anyway idk why I keep looking. Ahhhhh.)

L xx
    That was sweet.

not talking to you is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do

tu me manques, mon chéri
    That was okay.

still wanna **** you with my mouth
    That's just weird.

(Original post by SpiritSharD)
    That was sweet.

That was okay.

That's just weird.
    having unresolved sexual feelings for someone is weird?

ReputationRep:
    having unresolved sexual feelings for someone is weird?
    More-so the sudden change in tone.

Dear You,

I wonder sometimes, if you compare your new girlfriend to me. I don't even want to think about how painful Christmas,New Year's eve and Valentine's day will be. I can't help thinking that you're just dating her because you're lonely and you want to fill the void. Maybe that's me being wishful. I remember, when we were together, you told me that you couldn't wait for our future together and how you'd be so excited when I would apply for your uni in a few months and firm it so we could graduate together, move in, travel, get engaged. get married and then start a family (all your words, not mine). A year and a bit later, I'm alone with that offer. I think T still tells you things about me for some reason. I don't know why. Anyway, I wonder what your reaction would be if you saw that I had an offer from your uni. Would you be regret losing me? I don't know. I don't know a lot of things about you nowadays. Just that I want to forget about you and if you ever have the nerve to ask me out again after calling me a whore for going on dates after you left me, I'm going to throw a very heavy book at you.

It's funny isn't it? A year and a bit ago, I was so in love with you that I would've done next to anything to keep you happy. Now, if I'm asked if I'd ever take you back, my answer's a no. Because I will never see you in the same way again. Not after you called me a whore. That was plain unforgivable. You always did say I never forgot anything. Unfortunately for you, I'm not going to forget what you called me and if you ever talk to me, I'll constantly remind you of it.

Me.

ReputationRep:
    Dear you..

I'm sorry...I don't know what's happened...but why don't you ever share anything with me If you're so pissed off for some reason ?
    I'm not feeling good ...

Love ...me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dear You,

I know I don't really say this very much to you but thanks for being such a brilliant friend. I know you're like 2 years older than I am but even though I've known you for a year and a half, it feels like I know you forever. Miss hanging out with you and I missed that day we had at the museum. Can't wait to see you at Christmas.

Love you to bits my lovely.

Love me xxx

Ps Visit me if I end up at Nottingham xx

Dear you,

I miss our friendship.

Me
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

The bitter taste of my own medicine has made me realise just how wrong I have been. I am not admitting nor implying that I was not justified... Because... It's complicated.

... Regardless, I didn't keep in line with the standards that I place upon myself to comply with. I want to be genuine and fair; I aspire towards honesty and compassion. I was not compassionate and that very fact haunts me.

What you did was disgusting but I should have never lowered myself. The pain of withdrawal and not getting closure is debilitating, I know. Prepare for some words very soon, this bad blood is helping no one. I won't even go into how it has broken everything we built up over so many years - and actions rarely are inconsequential. There are never just two people affected.

I never want to lose who I am; I never want to act outside of my character - it sickens me and I am dizzied at the mere prospect of being harsh. I've been told that what I did was the most dignified thing to have done, but I am not quite so sure of that anymore. I should never have let this cruel world harden me. Mercy, compassion and grace are paramount.

I still miss you in my life. But this isn't forgiveness, I am not sure if it will ever be.

I wish you all the happiness in the world, honestly - from me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.