Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"Dear you...." MKII Watch

Announcements

Dear you,

I don't listen to ed Sheehan anymore.
    I can't.

I sometimes think about the reason why I loved you, or when I realised that I did. When you were there for me when I needed it. When we realised that without each other we were pretty miserable.

But then I realise the reasons why i can't. Not anymore. Although you tell me we can "try again", forget the past. Too much has happened. Too much water has gone under the bridge.
    And now you hate me for loving myself more than I ever have done before and letting you go.

So I leave you now. I have tried being civil. I have tried still being there for you. But I hope you understand that you make it difficult.
    And when you point a finger at me. Please remember there are three pointing back at you.

I wish you the best in life and every success.

Goodbye x

Me.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Dear you,

I don't listen to Ed Sheeran anymore.
    I can't.

I sometimes think about the reason why I loved you, or when I realised that I did. When you were there for me when I needed it. When we realised that without each other we were pretty miserable.

But then I realise the reasons why i can't. Not anymore. Although you tell me we can "try again", forget the past. Too much has happened. Too much water has gone under the bridge.
    And now you hate me for loving myself more than I ever have done before and letting you go.

So I leave you now. I have tried being civil. I have tried still being there for you. But I hope you understand that you make it difficult.
    And when you point a finger at me. Please remember there are three pointing back at you.

Goodbye x

Me.
    Dear you,

I don't listen to ed Sheehan anymore.
    I can't.

Goodbye x

Me.
    **Sheeran. Stupid autocorrect

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

I don't think about you often and I also forget to because I am so occupied with my current issue. Hope you're okay. Hey, you're no longer single on Facebook so I guess I was curious. Look after yourself and happy new year.

Me

Dear you,

I don't usually make anonymous posts. Don't really see the point in them. Anyway... hey ho.

I just want you to stop. That's it. Get on with your life. Stop negatively affecting the lives of others to impress people that, in the grand scheme of things, don't matter to you.

Stop seeking validation from others to feel some kind of acceptance, it's a temporary solution to what seems to be a much bigger problem for you in particular. Be your own person, gain some individuality and grow up a little (a lot, but baby steps first...). If you carry on acting like this, you will be perceived as nothing more than a petty bully by everyone, not just the people you target. Picking apart other people for your own selfish personal gain doesn't make you smart, nor does it make you a hero. It's wrong. Popularity is irrelevant when you attempt to gain it through means of hurting others.

Perhaps you don't realise. It's time you did. You're a bully. And you need to stop. It won't end well unless you do.

Me

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,
    We used to talk many many months ago
    Then you left and came back but I realised you know!
    Mistakes happy by everyone, not only me.
    Will you please forgive your cousin , Lychee?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

You'd throw the one person you called your closest friend under the bus and betray them by hanging out with people you said you 'don't like'. You have like 62847292635270191000 faces.
    Yes, very much like a flea, you hop from one host to the other. :shifty:
    I cannot choose who you're friends with but I can choose who I am friends with. Your morals are terrible and you don't know what loyalty is; disloyalty is the one thing I cannot stand and you know that.

Goodbye.

Dear you,

I will always love you. I will never stop adoring your heart and your mind and your soul. I will forever be here, in my small corner of the world, cheering you on, rooting for you, praying for your success.

You set the bar too high. I can never trust love again because I'm so scared it'll never be as big as your love for me was, I'm scared that I lost the best thing to ever happen to me. But, right now, I'm mostly scared for you. I don't understand why you changed so much when we finished, but if you do one last thing for me, stop being a ****boy. Please. You love people, I don't know how you can risk hurting them so much just to fill this void in your life that you know they can't fill.

I'm still so angry, I feel so lost, I feel so much loss. I still need so much time to commit to myself before I'm ready for anyone else again. But even when I do, my love for you will not be any less.

Don't forget me, my love. Don't you dare forget.
    Me xo

Dear you,

I will always love you. I will never stop adoring your heart and your mind and your soul. I will forever be here, in my small corner of the world, cheering you on, rooting for you, praying for your success.

You set the bar too high. I can never trust love again because I'm so scared it'll never be as big as your love for me was, I'm scared that I lost the best thing to ever happen to me. But, right now, I'm mostly scared for you. I don't understand why you changed so much when we finished, but if you do one last thing for me, stop being a ****boy. Please. You love people, I don't know how you can risk hurting them so much just to fill this void in your life that you know they can't fill.

I'm still so angry, I feel so lost, I feel so much loss. I still need so much time to commit to myself before I'm ready for anyone else again. But even when I do, my love for you will not be any less.

Don't forget me, my love. Don't you dare forget.
    Me xo
    Prsom

ReputationRep:
    Dear me,

Remember when you were going through the worst period of your life and you thought you wouldn't get through it - and you couldn't see past the storm you were in.

You made it out.

So, this. This just another storm passing. But don't worry. It's not here to stay. This new year is a chance to start again and to start afresh. Put it all behind you now. No matter how much it may still hurt.

Put the worry in a box, lock it and throw the key.

It's not worth it. You'll look back and think wow, I'm stronger than I thought I was and I'm capable.

Worry isn't worth your time.

Love yourself. And or yourself first for once.

Be happy
    ~ love me x

P.S - sod eating healthy ! Have a chocolate bar . Compensate it with water and a fruit !

Dear 'best friend'

I miss you. I don't know what happened between us but since uni is over you've drifted. All those promises that we'd never lose contact even though we don't see each other anymore?! I try messaging you, you reply days later, almost as if you're being forced to talk to me!

Why is it always me? Every person I get attached to and think I've found my best friend just drifts away from me. When everyone talks about their best friend, I feel such pain. There must be something wrong with me. Whoever I like/love never likes/loves me back except my family.

Love Me x

----

Dear my family,

I may never show it but you all mean so much to me. I can complain about the smallest ache and you'll all be worried sick for me. I have the best family - my lifeline.

I love you all so much.

Lots of love, Me xx

Dear you,

I don't know why it's taken me so long to realise, but I now know it's you every time that causes me to question why I should bother. What's the point in anything if all I am doing is fulfilling what you want from my life? Please, answer me this - is my life, are my choices really mine? Were they ever?

I wish I could say that I was finally breaking free, but no, I don't even have the will to do that anymore.

You honestly don't know how many times I wish I was born to a different family, one with different values, one which wouldn't forever judge me. And I dread to think what you'd do if you did.

Guess there's nothing else to it, then? I'm forever bound to your wishes, either through guilt or some other means.

I hope at least one of us is happy.

When am I going to stop wanting what we had? I have always loved you, I always will. How can there ever be room for anyone else?

Come back. Come home.

Dear you,

I'm sorry, I know I keep saying I want you back.

But after everything you did, I don't know if I'll ever trust you again. After the break up I saw a whole new side to you and it made me realise how much I'd overlooked, how many parts of your attitude and your character didn't fit with mine. I'd never have imagined you could be so insensitive, cruel and cold. I guess that ****boy line suits you. I need to stop hanging on to what we had. When Nick left I was convinced that there wasn't anyone better in the entire world, and then I found you. I have to hold onto that and believe that there's someone better out there.

I will never find it easy to let people go. It makes me angry that I have to. Although I'm still grieving for what we had, the person that you are now just makes me feel unstable and inadequate and confused about how I feel. Hope you're doing okay, hope you had a wonderful Christmas and the break that you deserve although I know you probably studied through the entire holiday. I miss you. I miss hearing your voice, I miss talking to you and telling you the things I couldn't tell anyone else. I miss feeling your presence wherever I went, leaning on the solid foundation of 'us' when I felt crazy. But I'm better without you.

From me

PS: I really do want the letters back. I desperately want them back in my hands so I know they're safe and cherished. Knowing that they're in your possession makes it so hard to separate us out, ahhhhh.

Dear Sister - dearest,

You really do underestimate yourself entirely. I do not know if this is a phase you are going through or something you are not telling me, for each time I ask you seem to slam the door and shout "GO AWAY".

You can't do that to your problems.
    You must speak about them. Bottling them up is not a good idea - learnt that the hard way. Telling you this doesn't seem to be possible though.

You got your GCSE mocks back today. They were bloody amazing considering you were in rehearsals the WHOLE week when you should have been revising!

YOU STRUGGLE WITH MATHS - with my rubbish guidance and referral to the Father - YOU ARE TARGETED A 6 and got an 8!!!!!!!!!!

Now please stop saying that you are stupid, I know the parents have high hopes for you but you've to condition yourself not to give a damn about that and to try your best.

You will go far. Just do not take out your stress on others and then you will not get into so much of a pickle all of the time. Yeah easier said then done, I see that :rofl:

I don't want to say that ily because that sounds weird but I wish you well or something :lol:

From Me

P.S Don't act all surprised/annoyed when we celebrate your results later and try not to be grouchy and PLEASE do not ever slam my finger in the door again! MY NAIL WENT PURPLE - IT FRIGGIN HURT M8

Dear you,

**** you

Hate always, me

ReputationRep:
    Dear you,

I'm so so disappointed with you you've gone for some time ..but that's okay coz I don't feel like talking at all. I thought u were a nice caring person..was it all a bit of an act ? You're such a liar n you need to sort yourself . But first , I'll hear you out n see how you respond.

Me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dear you
    I hate you. I can't understand what made you do what you did. You hurt her, you broke her. When she came back to us, she was a shell of the person she used to be. She'd changed. You took away my sister and in her place was a stranger -a broken hearted completely shattered woman.
    You don't know how hard it was on everyone involved. It killed me inside too, to watch this shell of a person try to battle the pain. I'm so proud of how far she's come.
    But news like this, has her sinking again. I can't watch it anymore :cry2: I hate that you can still cause her so much pain from afar.
    The best thing though? Now we find out why. It's so absolutely wonderful to hear that on top of everything, you were also cheating on her, you were unfaithful to her. You should've ended it sooner, rather than emotionally abuse her to the extent that she didn't want to even live before you made your final move. So absolutely manipulative.
    Funny thing? Even your own immediate family acknowledge that you are extremely manipulative and they wanted to save your current wife. But you've mastered your manuplative-ness.
    I wish you'd go to the opposite end of the Earth, so that we never have to see or hear about you again.
    We never talked. I'm glad. I've noticed that when you see me on the streets, you cross to the other side. Good riddance
    Ps. One day, eveything you've done will catch up with you. But by then it will surely be too late - it already is

Don't have a good life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Dear you
    I hate you. I can't understand what made you do what you did. You hurt her, you broke her. When she came back to us, she was a shell of the person she used to be. She'd changed. You took away my sister and in her place was a stranger -a broken hearted completely shattered woman.
    You don't know how hard it was on everyone involved. It killed me inside too, to watch this shell of a person try to battle the pain. I'm so proud of how far she's come.
    But news like this, has her sinking again. I can't watch it anymore :cry2: I hate that you can still cause her so much pain from afar.
    The best thing though? Now we find out why. It's so absolutely wonderful to hear that on top of everything, you were also cheating on her, you were unfaithful to her. You should've ended it sooner, rather than emotionally abuse her to the extent that she didn't want to even live before you made your final move. So absolutely manipulative.
    Funny thing? Even your own immediate family acknowledge that you are extremely manipulative and they wanted to save your current wife. But you've mastered your manuplative-ness.
    I wish you'd go to the opposite end of the Earth, so that we never have to see or hear about you again.
    We never talked. I'm glad. I've noticed that when you see me on the streets, you cross to the other side. Good riddance
    Ps. One day, eveything you've done will catch up with you. But by then it will surely be too late - it already is

Don't have a good life
    What an awful man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    What an awful man.
    Agreed. His true colours were very well hidden, but little little things should have been picked up on quicker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Agreed. His true colours were very well hidden, but little little things should have been picked up on quicker.

Yeh some people are good at hiding their true faces. If he persists, his crimes will catch up with him, if not in this world then the next.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.