Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Fell in love at specsavers Watch

Announcements

This is quite embarrassing but I don't know what to do. I had an eye test at Specsavers the other day and the girl who examined me, I think I love her. I just can't stop thinking about her.

We were getting along so well and we had a bit of banter between us. She was so beautiful and nice. When she got close to me to check my eye, her hair was all over me and she smelt so amazing. I don't know what to do! Please Help!

ReputationRep:
    You're not in love, you don't even know her. She can't get involved with a client, so just move on. You're lusting after her but it isn't love and it never will be. Forget about her.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    You'll get over her after a few days. If not, well.. worry about that another time.

(It isn't love or anything close but :dontknow:)

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I'm sure all the teenage boys that go and have their eyes checked think they're in love with her and better yet I bet she prides herself on it :lol: 'smell my luscious locks and adore me'

Haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaswift)
    You're not in love, you don't even know her. She can't get involved with a client, so just move on. You're lusting after her but it isn't love and it never will be. Forget about her.
    That is assuming OP never gets to know her properly...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InadequateJusticex)
    That is assuming OP never gets to know her properly...
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    Why not go back in and ask her out? plus she works in specsavers there's so many funny lines you could use if you think she'd find it as banter

"I may be blind but I can see us going on a date"

pretend you've got bad eyes, stumble up to the desk and trip over and when she comes to help say
    "sorry, I've fallen for you "

Before anyone says, I know these are poor I'm just passing time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darien91)
    Why not go back in and ask her out? plus she works in specsavers there's so many funny lines you could use if you think she'd find it as banter

pretend you've got bad eyes, stumble up to the desk and trip over and when she comes to help say

omg pls if i worked at specsavers and someone did the second one to me I'd laugh, and not in a good way.

The first one is quite good though I will admit

ReputationRep:
    Are you like 13?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darien91)

I use the fallen for you one all the time - got a condition that affects my coordination and balance

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Get over her, she's not thinking about you. Just another customer who need their eyes tested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Sorry I'm sure all the teenage boys that go and have their eyes checked think they're in love with her and better yet I bet she prides herself on it :lol: 'smell my luscious locks and adore me'

Haha.
    You make her sound like an optician version of a succubus :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    I use the fallen for you one all the time - got a condition that affects my coordination and balance

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That sucks, at least your turn it into a positive! does it work?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This is quite embarrassing but I don't know what to do. I had an eye test at Specsavers the other day and the girl who examined me, I think I love her. I just can't stop thinking about her.

We were getting along so well and we had a bit of banter between us. She was so beautiful and nice. When she got close to me to check my eye, her hair was all over me and she smelt so amazing. I don't know what to do! Please Help!
    Specsavers girls are ****ing sexy.

I remember one branch in London i often went to for contact lenses training. This girl was sex on legs omg. I think she knew i was perving on her. She would have nice legs and **** , i just couldn't control myself

They often look like 16 as well, these specsavers girls so makes them more hotter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InadequateJusticex)
    omg pls if i worked at specsavers and someone did the second one to me I'd laugh, and not in a good way.

The first one is quite good though I will admit
    I'd never say either tbh but thanks! I think her being in specsavers lends itself to all sorts of witty stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    You make her sound like an optician version of a succubus :rofl:
    Well we all have to get our kicks don't we :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Is this a duplicate thread, I'm sure I'd posted on this before

ReputationRep:
    this is really sweet ! i cannot imagine the same happening with a dental assistant...

ReputationRep:
    You don't 'love' her, you don't even know her.

and by your logic, I love my dentist, and my doctor, and the fly that almost flew up my nose

ReputationRep:
    Damn. I should have gone to specsavers.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.