Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who is the sexiest man alive in 2016? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    :lolwut: scoring loads of goals does not = sexiest man alive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    Henry Cavill is the definition of a sex god!! :eek: You're the first person I have come across doesn't think he's good looking
    I'll be the 2nd person then next

ReputationRep:
    ME of course...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Having taken everything into account I can conclude that you are in fact slightly homo

:laugh:

What have you 'taken into account'?

Was it the nipple tassels by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Having taken everything into account I can conclude that you are in fact slightly homo

Oh yeah.

Forgot about Donald. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 81
Size:  21.7 KB

Alan Rickman with his dashing good looks and wicked character.
    (Gone, but never forgotten. RIP Alan)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louis. Is gay)
    the only correct answer is zayn malik

posted from tsr mobile
    how about no?!

ReputationRep:
    Zayn is ugly and its all just pop culture.
    Have some RESPECT jesus christ (dude/woman/whatever you are)

ReputationRep:
    Henry Cavill and Jensen Ackles are a good shout. I've met and had a picture with Jensen and I have to say, he has abs of steel. :love:

For me it's probably Tom Hardy right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RickmanAlways)
    Zayn is ugly and its all just pop culture.
    Have some RESPECT jesus christ (dude/woman/whatever you are)
    Alan Rickman was ugly, and Snape was a ******* (sure he helped take down Voldy, but if Harry wasn't there when he died he wouldn't ever have known, and it doesn't explain why he had to be an ass to HP all the way through his wizarding life).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Alan Rickman, A true hero.
    Gone but NEVER forgotten,
Views: 71
Size:  21.7 KB
    RIP Alan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis. Is Gay)
    Alan Rickman was ugly, and Snape was a ******* (sure he helped take down Voldy, but if Harry wasn't there when he died he wouldn't ever have known, and it doesn't explain why he had to be an ass to HP all the way through his wizarding life).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He was an 'ass' as you say because he resembled James so much and James was a bully, but his deepest nature was like Lily's and Snape saw that-and he acknowledges this by the first thing he said to Harry, “What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?” Which was a cryptic message about his mother Lily. But Rickman was and actor not really Severus.
    Also what about Hans Gruber (Die Hard),Harry(love Actually), Jamie(Truly, Madly, Deeply), king Lewis XII (a little chaos), sheriff of nottingham ( robin hood), Cameron Brandon (sense and sensibility), Sweeney Todd (sweeney todd), Metatron(Dogma), caterpillar(alice in wonderland), Franz Mesmer(mesmer), leiutenant general frank benson (eye in the sky)? (Please excuse my grammar)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RickmanAlways)
    He was an 'ass' as you say because he resembled James so much and James was a bully, but his deepest nature was like Lily's and Snape saw that-and he acknowledges this by the first thing he said to Harry, “What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?” Which was a cryptic message about his mother Lily. But Rickman was and actor not really Severus.
    Also what about Hans Gruber (Die Hard),Harry(love Actually), Jamie(Truly, Madly, Deeply), king Lewis XII (a little chaos), sheriff of nottingham ( robin hood), Cameron Brandon (sense and sensibility), Sweeney Todd (sweeney todd), Metatron(Dogma), caterpillar(alice in wonderland), Franz Mesmer(mesmer), leiutenant general frank benson (eye in the sky)? (Please excuse my grammar)
    It's not an excuse for a grown man to bully a child simply because he reminds him of his late father though, and the cryptic message wasn't recovered by Harry who had no idea. The main irksome plot hole for me is that if Harry wasn't there when Snape died, or Nagini had swallowed him, he never would've known that he was a horcrux himself!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    But the thing is that Harry went to fight Voldemort and that Snape was there so Harry didnt show himself also while the message was not recovered by Harry he already had a faint idea that Snape loved lily, and harry already knew he was a horcrux but Snape CONFIRMED harrys thoughts although it doesnt say in the movies.
    Also just because of the plot Jo Rowling set out means you dislike Alan? Where is the logic? And you didn't answer the last half of my question.

ReputationRep:
    I dont find me attractive but if there is one guy i would want to look like it would be Tom Hardy.

ReputationRep:
    My top five

Alan Rickman
    Alan rickman
    James blunt
    Alan rickman
    Tom hiddleston

ReputationRep:
    How you do en

ReputationRep:
    Matt Bellamy
    Johnny Depp
    Frank Iero
    David Tennant

I could go on

ReputationRep:
    David tennant is a brilliant barty crouch jr

ReputationRep:
    Mya

Views: 76
Size:  88.5 KB

Photos do her no justice.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.