Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

studying abroad Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am currently in the process of applying to do my Masters degree in fine art in either Sweden or Denmark. I live in the uk and wanted to know if there is a student loan that i can apply for to cover my study/living costs abroad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bman)
    I am currently in the process of applying to do my Masters degree in fine art in either Sweden or Denmark. I live in the uk and wanted to know if there is a student loan that i can apply for to cover my study/living costs abroad?
    Not in the UK there isn't. You'll have to see if Sweden or Denmark can offer you anything.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with jelly1000, it is hard to find a ending company for students who are going to study abroad. Trust me, I've been looking for so many times. LOL.
    I, too, am going to study abroad. still in the planning stage though haha! you should look for a lending company in sweden or in denmark just as what jelly told ya.

a friend of mine told me that living in a different company especially if you're just studying there of in a vacation is pretty expensive. Ask your parents, maybe for a support? or maybe you can try applying for a program from a company called Diversity Abroad? they help students study abroad, do internship there, even volunteer and teach.

Anywho, researching is the key, my friend

ReputationRep:
    If i'm not mistaken, if not existing, it is hard to find a lending company that lends student loan for those taking masters degree. They are only applicable to undergrad courses. Correct me if i'm wrong

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.