Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA A2 Economics Unit 4 (23rd June 2016) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Does anybody have any of their essays for either Unit 3 or 4 they can send me? Im in a bit of a crisis and I am in need of urgent help, so would greatly appreciate any help... (THIS IS A PLEAD FOR HELP)

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone written a good essay evaluating for and against the UK leaving the EU that they wouldn't mind sharing? I would love to get some ideas and I would really appreciate any help possible!

ReputationRep:
    Is there a thread for unit 3? I can't find any...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by czj1997)
    Is there a thread for unit 3? I can't find any...
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post65676897

This one just started, I think it'd be best if everyone talks on one thread.

ReputationRep:
    Are there any topics that come up regularly in the section B parts, where there are optional essays, for AQA Econ 3 and Econ 4?

ReputationRep:
    What topics do we reckon will come up? I dont think a question on the brexit will since it came up in june 14 and its too obvious as its the main talking point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmarPatel98)
    Are there any topics that come up regularly in the section B parts, where there are optional essays, for AQA Econ 3 and Econ 4?
    Someone please answer this

ReputationRep:
    globalisation is not likely to come up, it came up on the replacement paper last year

ReputationRep:
    something with trade maybe, no doubt there will be an EU question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkpanther101)
    something with trade maybe, no doubt there will be an EU question
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4177526
    get in here lads

(Original post by marioandluigi)
    Someone please answer this

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.