(Original post by melanies321)
    I'm studying... BTEC Level 3 Science

I'm interested in... Diagnostic Radiography

My study level is... A-level (A2)
    have fun !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    have fun !!
    Thank you! do you know anyone studying radiography?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! do you know anyone studying radiography?
    I did not ...
    I will give you a plan of the site ...
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forum.php
    visit a few forums, watch some threads and it will be come apparent where you will nee to poat.

All the best!

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... BTEC Level 3 Science

I'm interested in... Diagnostic Radiography

My study level is... A-level (A2)
    Hi, I have just applied at Sheffield hallam uni to study Diagnostic radiography , have you applied for any universities yet ? how old are you

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Sheffield Hallam, but they turned me down stating I didn't have enough stuff about NHS values in my statement :-( Out of our group I was the only person to write lots in about NHS values. Figure that one out. Gutted because that was my first choice. I'm in the process of writing their DR Dept a letter to follow up as my tutor is a nurse so she's quite upset by it.

ReputationRep:
    On a positive note I've just received an email saying I can do work experience in my local hospitals Radiology department at the end of Feb eeeek

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hevonly)
    I applied for Sheffield Hallam, but they turned me down stating I didn't have enough stuff about NHS values in my statement :-( Out of our group I was the only person to write lots in about NHS values. Figure that one out. Gutted because that was my first choice. I'm in the process of writing their DR Dept a letter to follow up as my tutor is a nurse so she's quite upset by it.
    did you apply to any in London, like city , st George's or south bank

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kia Milan)
    Hi, I have just applied at Sheffield hallam uni to study Diagnostic radiography , have you applied for any universities yet ? how old are you
    did you apply to any in London, like city , st George's or south bank

ReputationRep:
    No, I applied to Derby, Leeds, Bradford and Sheffield Hallam. I have a family so can't up sticks and move. Thinking of applying for Birmingham too as I went fo a DR taster day there yesterday which was really good. They are a really good team there, with excellent facilities.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.