The Student Room Group

How many guys do you reckon average girl sleeps with during uni?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
7?
0 for me, but it depends on the girl.
3 times many more than she says she has
Original post by Architecture-er

3 x 0 = 0 :biggrin:
Reply 5
between 5-10 I'd say
For me: 0 lololol
Original post by Architecture-er

This. I'd actually say 3 times 1 more than she says. i. e. 3(x+1), x being what she says.

It depends of course. But its always going to be more than they say. Average is around 7-10 over three years I'd guess. There are extremes of course.
maybe a dozen or so :dontknow:
Original post by donutellme
This. I'd actually say 3 times 1 more than she says. i. e. 3(x+1), x being what she says.

It depends of course. But its always going to be more than they say. Average is around 7-10 over three years I'd guess. There are extremes of course.

Source? Do you mean 7-10 per year or 7-10 overall in the three years?
Reply 11
Around 5. I know surveys always come out with more than that, but I suspect that's largely because the only people bothered about completing the surveys are the ones who are really into sex.

I know I was at a party at what was considered a fairly sexually active uni according to all these various surveys, but when someone targeted a girl in a game of I Have Never with "I have never slept with 18 people" everyone was genuinely shocked when she drunk, with even the most studly of people in the room proclaiming they'd only slept with 8 or so.

To balance these I know plenty of people who, at uni, have slept with 0/1 people.
I don't know but it would be similar to the number of guys. For every straight male that has sex, so does a straight female. Assuming an equal amount of males and females, you would get similar numbers.
Original post by InadequateJusticex
Source? Do you mean 7-10 per year or 7-10 overall in the three years?

Overall. But no doubt there's girls doing 7-10 per year, perhaps even in one month.

Source: i'm a uni student witnessing all this ****ery
A lot of the girls I knew would snog anything that moved, but would rarely actually sleep with them. So if you looked at them as an outsider you'd think they were easy/promiscuous but they really weren't at all.

Tbh I can think of a lot more guys who slept around at uni.
The average won't be enormously high I don't think, probably three or four :dontknow:
Reply 16
Original post by Tom Jickleson
I don't know but it would be similar to the number of guys. For every straight male that has sex, so does a straight female. Assuming an equal amount of males and females, you would get similar numbers.

This works for the population as a whole, but in my experience there are a lot more student girls who date guys with jobs etc than the reverse. Partly due to girls often liking older guys, and partly because the outdated idea that a man should provide and what type of woman with a job would want to date a student with mounting debt?
Original post by Dheorl
This works for the population as a whole, but in my experience there are a lot more student girls who date guys with jobs etc than the reverse. Partly due to girls often liking older guys, and partly because the outdated idea that a man should provide and what type of woman with a job would want to date a student with mounting debt?

It's not outdated. It's the way its always been and probably always will be, because it works.

The guys will have their opportunity in time.
Reply 18
Original post by donutellme
It's not outdated. It's the way its always been and probably always will be, because it works.

The guys will have their opportunity in time.

I sure hope it's not the way it always will be. I've been looking forward to marrying a rich woman who will provide for me :tongue:
I'm a girl and have only slep with 10. I think 10-20 is the average.

Quick Reply