Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the chances of me getting into imperial to study engineering? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I got A* in math A* in physics A in further maths and A in chinese.
    Volunteered 2 years at charity shop and have worked experience in Airbus

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Senhuang)
    I got A* in math A* in physics A in further maths and A in chinese.
    Volunteered 2 years at charity shop and have worked experience in Airbus

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Somewhere between 19% and 75% depending on which course you're applying for:
    http://university.which.co.uk/search...evance&button=

Aero makes offers to 55% of applicants - with grades already achieved you're likely to be in that group.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys ! had my imperial Chemical Engineering interview yesterday and it didn't go really well, questions aren't hard don't worry for all you guys about to attend. The interviewer said its obvious i love physics, Do much students get offered alternative courses then the one they applied for? Because Chemeng is so competitive, Thanks so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aideenfay)
    Hi guys ! had my imperial Chemical Engineering interview yesterday and it didn't go really well, questions aren't hard don't worry for all you guys about to attend. The interviewer said its obvious i love physics, Do much students get offered alternative courses then the one they applied for? Because Chemeng is so competitive, Thanks so much.
    Not that I know of. I applied for Chem Eng too . My interview was alright.

What were your grades if you mind me asking, I'm an international applicant btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssshah2)

im an international student too!! i do 7 subjects and i am predicted A1 (the highest grade) in all and have also received the highest possible grades in my exams last year (equivalent to GCSE!)

Congratulations on your interview !! I hope you get an offer Thanks for your reply !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aideenfay)
    im an international student too!! i do 7 subjects and i am predicted A1 (the highest grade) in all and have also received the highest possible grades in my exams last year (equivalent to GCSE!)

Congratulations on your interview !! I hope you get an offer Thanks for your reply !!
    Congratulations to you too! Those are some solid grades. Here's hoping that you get in too

ReputationRep:

Did you have a Skype interview? I had a Skype interview for Chem Eng last friday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabi599)
    Did you have a Skype interview? I had a Skype interview for Chem Eng last friday.
    Yep. When do you think they'll give offers by? Mine was last wednesday. Also if you dont mind me asking, what were your grades, and how was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    Yep. When do you think they'll give offers by? Mine was last wednesday. Also if you dont mind me asking, what were your grades, and how was your interview?
    I'd say interview went ok. My interviewer said they'd reply in a couple of weeks. I have 6A*3A at IGCSE, and 4As at AS

ReputationRep:
    I'd say interview went ok. My interviewer said they'd reply in a couple of weeks. I have 6A*3A at IGCSE, and 4As at AS
    Let's keep our fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    Let's keep our fingers crossed!
    What other unis have you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What other unis have you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Applied to cambridge (rejected after interview).
    Got offers from Manchester,Loughborough and Sheffield. All AAA

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.