Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

MSc International Business and Management (Manchester vs. King's) Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi everybody! I got offers from MBS and King’s for the MSc in International Business and Management and really can’t decide. I have the impression that Manchester has a better business school but King’s hast the better overall reputation. I think I won't be staying in the UK after my master's but search for a job in Germany.
    As I am not from the UK, for me especially the factor "reputation" is quite hard to assess.

What do you think? Do you have the same impressions? Are there even some current MSc International Management students out there, who could tell me sth about their experiences (esp. about quality of teaching, assessments, facilities)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monika139)
    Hi everybody! I got offers from MBS and King’s for the MSc in International Business and Management and really can’t decide. I have the impression that Manchester has a better business school but King’s hast the better overall reputation. I think I won't be staying in the UK after my master's but search for a job in Germany.
    As I am not from the UK, for me especially the factor "reputation" is quite hard to assess.

What do you think? Do you have the same impressions? Are there even some current MSc International Management students out there, who could tell me sth about their experiences (esp. about quality of teaching, assessments, facilities)?
    If you're not going to stay in the UK, would definitely go for Kings (if you were going to stay in the Uk would still probably go for Kings)

Kings has better international repuation, and so going there will pay your career more dividends for work abroad than Manchester will.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.