(Original post by tinkerbella~)
    But 403 wants a tour round Windows 8 too don't be mean
    eThiCaL h4cKer b0y Z4CK3N

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aymanzayedmannan)
    eThiCaL h4cKer b0y Z4CK3N
    :toofunny:

(Original post by Zacken)
    No, don't apologise, it's what gives the thread some personality!
    Aw I'm glad! I do enjoy this and ayman's blog a lot :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I quite like us doing the same papers as mocks, it's very useful, perhaps we should actually plan to do it more often?
    wow that does sound fun, it will keep us all motivated to do past papers also

can we leave 2014 and 2015 papers to may/june though please, if thats okay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DylanJ42)

Sweet, defo leaving the 2015 papers to may/june. I left them till 5 hours before the exam in January...

(Original post by Student403)

It wouldn't be the same without all of these amazeball comments. :rofl:

ReputationRep:

I do not intend to do IAL or 2014-15s until May-June either. I think Zacken will respect that!

ReputationRep:
    Best part about it is that we actually do get work done :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Best part about it is that we actually do get work done :ahee:
    You two get work done :giggle: I just sit here being jealous of you two getting work done :rofl:

X
    I'm a bit confused here, your grades are amazing but you were sitting exams way back in 2000, like 16 years ago? So aren't you like in your 30's now, not a teenager?

ReputationRep:
    Sweet, defo leaving the 2015 papers to may/june. I left them till 5 hours before the exam in January...

It wouldn't be the same without all of these amazeball comments. :rofl:
    I do not intend to do IAL or 2014-15s until May-June either. I think Zacken will respect that!
    i just remembered you guys are international, do you do the same paper in June as the UK students? or is there a different one? (basically are there more past papers available, international FP3 :coma:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adorable98)
    I'm a bit confused here, you're grades are amazing but you were sitting exams way back in 2000, like 16 years ago? So aren't you like in your 30's now, not a teenage?
    When I say I sat STEP 2000 as a mock that means that I've taken the past paper STEP 2000 and sat it under exam conditions in my room. I'm seventeen years old. :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adorable98)
    I'm a bit confused here, your grades are amazing but you were sitting exams way back in 2000, like 16 years ago? So aren't you like in your 30's now, not a teenager?
    His STEP 2000 papers are just mocks he's done

EDIT: Damn zacken 3 fast 5 me. Maybe I should change my avatar to Sonic

ReputationRep:
    i just remembered you guys are international, do you do the same paper in June as the UK students? or is there a different one? (basically are there more past papers available, international FP3 :coma:)
    Well, if you want to be technical - there are less papers for us. You can practice the IAL papers and we can practice the normal papers. It's the same specification, just more questions.

When I say I sat STEP 2000 as a mock that means that I've taken the past paper STEP 2000 and sat it under exam conditions in my room. I'm seventeen years old. :-)
    His STEP 2000 papers are just mocks he's done

EDIT: Damn zacken 3 fast 5 me. Maybe I should change my avatar to Sonic
    Oh I see!! :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    yep there are IAL papers too! and there are regionals from 2013 and 2014. 2014 itself had 3 FP3 exams held worldwide. I've heard that the regular UK papers were much more difficult than the IAL ones though, but our year could be different and decide to **** both of us over xD

ReputationRep:
    Well, if you want to be technical - there are less papers for us. You can practice the IAL papers and we can practice the normal papers. It's the same specification, just more questions.
    yep there are IAL papers too! and there are regionals from 2013 and 2014. 2014 itself had 3 FP3 exams held worldwide. I've heard that the regular UK papers were much more difficult than the IAL ones though, but our year could be different and decide to **** both of us over xD
    this is great where do you find the IAL papers (as i dont think they are on the main edexcel website)

pls no hard paper edexcel

ReputationRep:
    this is great where do you find the IAL papers (as i dont think they are on the main edexcel website)

Physicsmathstutor for everything, forget the crappy edexcel website!

ReputationRep:

I'll email you the recent ones if you'd like! Just tell me what modules you want from Jan 2015-2016

Physicsmathstutor for everything, forget the crappy edexcel website!
    that guy is a "thief" according to a few senior members on the maths forum. all-round genuine nice guy though.

your biriyani comment got me hungry

ReputationRep:

that guy is a "thief" according to a few senior members on the maths forum. all-round genuine nice guy though.

your biriyani comment got me hungry
    I see you converse with him over twitter quite a bit as well. :-)

I had it for lunch today.

ReputationRep:
    I see you converse with him over twitter quite a bit as well. :-)

I had it for lunch today.
    you corrected his C12 answers like 20 times

i think i will invest my pocket money in some tomorrow... what a fine idea :yep:

ah **** it's late, I think I'll get to bed. 'night Zain

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.