The Student Room Group

Getting to Cambridge: STEP by STEP!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zacken
Nah, he did another paper a few days after and got 73/75. He was just sick or something on the day he did that paper.

Oh ok then go ahead ayman and gud luck

meanwhile

Spoiler

Reply 821
Original post by Duke Glacia

meanwhile

Spoiler

Heeey! That was an awesome question. :biggrin:
Original post by Zacken
You're an autistic banana.

L-m-a-o! :rofl:
Original post by Zacken
Heeey! That was an awesome question. :biggrin:

took me a while to get the arrow shape:u:
Original post by Zacken
S'all good, cleared it up. I've finished up Chapter 3 now, we can move on to Chapter 4! I presume you'll be starting over the weekend or sometime now?

mhm :yep: weekend starts tomorrow for me so I'll be looking over it in the morning. Dylan says it's easy after chapter 3 so taking his word for it :biggrin:
not zacken but if ur getting a low mark then i think theres some lack of understanding of the concept. Try finishing the review exercise and then attack the past paper. Worked for me

I was just ill that day - didn't know why I decided to do a paper then :tongue: I actually laid off the papers now and I'm just doing review exercises to work on conic sections. That's the chapter where I probably had the most lack of practice. Probably not going to touch FP3 papers for a while until I get my school mock back and do my corrections.

Original post by DylanJ42
Did you like the reduction formula question??

Lovely thing :clap2:I'm improving on spotting those little "tricks". I've finished all the review exercises on reduction formulae :colondollar:

thanks a lot man :smile: how's STEP going?
Original post by Zacken

by the way, my teacher thinks my M3 and FP2 prep is solid after checking my mocks :colonhash: some positive news at least :redface:
Original post by aymanzayedmannan
by the way, my teacher thinks my M3 and FP2 prep is solid after checking my mocks :colonhash: some positive news at least :redface:

YESS! :elefant:
I was just ill that day - didn't know why I decided to do a paper then :tongue: I actually laid off the papers now and I'm just doing review exercises to work on conic sections. That's the chapter where I probably had the most lack of practice. Probably not going to touch FP3 papers for a while until I get my school mock back and do my corrections.

Lovely thing :clap2:I'm improving on spotting those little "tricks". I've finished all the review exercises on reduction formulae :colondollar:

thanks a lot man :smile: how's STEP going?

Will update tommorow.
Reply 829

HA! Well done! That should stave off the shoe beating. :wink:
mhm :yep: weekend starts tomorrow for me so I'll be looking over it in the morning. Dylan says it's easy after chapter 3 so taking his word for it :biggrin:

well easy at the end, once you get to contingency tables its easy

I felt so proud when i got it :qed: it is amazing to just think about how they work, what a wonderful subject maths is :biggrin:

Might have a look at TeeEms reduction formula stuff soonish
I much prefer physical copies to digital ones,

lad

u have my rep fam

lad
Original post by Number Nine
lad

tyvm ive always wanted to be a lad :cool:

Might have a look at TeeEms reduction formula stuff soonish

TeeEm's booklets are... amazing. The mechanics booklets are the reason why I love mechanics now. *_*
Original post by Marxist
TeeEm's booklets are... amazing. The mechanics booklets are the reason why I love mechanics now. *_*

maybe i should have a look at those too, my mechanics ability is awful :laugh:, something I definitely need to work on
Reply 835
Just registered for FP2-3, S3 and Physics 4-6.

Looks like we're really doing this S3 thing, Ayman. :afraid:
Original post by Zacken

One of us! One of us!
Reply 837
Original post by Student403
One of us! One of us!

Have you registered yet? :biggrin:
Original post by Zacken
Have you registered yet? :biggrin:

I'm not quite sure if officially - all I know is I pestered my dad to pay the exam fees and he did the day before the deadine :laugh:
Original post by Zacken

AYE I DID TOO. I just need to go to the bank and pay that disgusting exam fee. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending