Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Getting to Cambridge: STEP by STEP! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    Sort of
    My old school didn't offer iGCSEs so I had to self teach all 8 subjects three months till the exams. I managed 3A*s 3As and 2Bs Plus I won't have AS f/maths when applying (Thanks CIE )

Anyway good luck with your exams!
    That's admirable. You'll be a shoe in. Can't you self-teach AS FM? It's not hard at all!

Thanks.

(Original post by Zacken)
    That's admirable. You'll be a shoe in. Can't you self-teach AS FM? It's not hard at all!

Thanks.
    Thanks, I hope so! and you're welcome

My exam board (CIE) doesn't offer FM at AS level :sadnod: and it's too late to register with Edexcel.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I hope so! and you're welcome

My exam board (CIE) doesn't offer FM at AS level :sadnod: and it's too late to register with Edexcel.
    What d'you mean it's too late to register with Edexcel?

What d'you mean it's too late to register with Edexcel?
    Registration for edexcel IALs in June where I live are about to close. Plus I only have three months and 4 other subjects. I don't think I'd be able to do it.

ReputationRep:
    Registration for edexcel IALs in June where I live are about to close. Plus I only have three months and 4 other subjects. I don't think I'd be able to do it.
    Ah, fair enough. Mine only open at the end of the month.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I think I'll do a step blog

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krollo)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    pls

ReputationRep:
    pls
    *dont

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krollo)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If I did one it would be like
    "Today I did nothing"
    "And I did nothing again today"
    "and I did nothing again for the whole of this month"

several months later
    "Oh look i got a grade 3 RIP my offer"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan\)
    *dont
    don't*
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Am I doing this right? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I've been being very lazy recently, barely been doing any work. I managed to power through the differentiation chapter in FP3 last night before going to go bed but that's pretty much it. It was a short chapter, so that's not exactly a big feat, there was nothing really new in the chapter, it's just standard differentiation applied to slightly more exotic functions. Anywho.

Got an Imperial offer last night/night before that, can't quite remember which. Probably going to end up insuring Warwick anyway, anybody have any thoughts on Imperial v/s Warwick?

ReputationRep:
    I've been being very lazy recently, barely been doing any work. I managed to power through the differentiation chapter in FP3 last night before going to go bed but that's pretty much it. It was a short chapter, so that's not exactly a big feat, there was nothing really new in the chapter, it's just standard differentiation applied to slightly more exotic functions. Anywho.

Got an Imperial offer last night/night before that, can't quite remember which. Probably going to end up insuring Warwick anyway, anybody have any thoughts on Imperial v/s Warwick?
    Warwick, fatso

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbella~)
    Warwick, fatso
    Done, fatterso.

ReputationRep:
    Done, fatterso.
    No don't listen to me I'm stupid

ReputationRep:
    No don't listen to me I'm stupid
    Too late. What d'you mean you're stupid? *sniggers* paint-drawn moustaches are things that only clever people do.

ReputationRep:
    Too late. What d'you mean you're stupid? *sniggers* paint-drawn moustaches are things that only clever people do.
    Yeah, just like holding trophies on top of their head.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, just like holding trophies on top of their head.
    No chill

ReputationRep:
    you're kind of an inspiration to me now, mate - I mean if Zacken can self-study 3 A-levels and STEP I, II and III, why can't I aim what I want to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aymanzayedmannan)
    you're kind of an inspiration to me now, mate - I mean if Zacken can self-study 3 A-levels and STEP I, II and III, why can't I aim what I want to do?
    Please, you're your own inspiration. You're already doing great from what I can see. :yep:

ffs I need to take inspiration from you and learn physics. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Please, you're your own inspiration. You're already doing great from what I can see. :yep:

ffs I need to take inspiration from you and learn physics. :rofl:
    You just started FP2 and got full raw in both papers...

I'm willing to help if you're willing to help with FP2 and FP3.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.