Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Getting to Cambridge: STEP by STEP! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Dawn of dark: Results day, a day late.

Soooo, yesterday was results day. Being on an island has its drawbacks, I hadn't received anything yesterday. I had no clue when they were coming and I resigned myself to a week long, at the very least, period of suspense and anxiety. So I was fairly pleased this morning when my mum casually dropped the fact that the exam centre had called her and told her that we could go pick it up.

Whilst my results were fairly underwhelming and a little lower than what I'd set myself as a target especially for FP1 and M3, I'm just plain disappointed with myself there.

On the brighter side, this is definitely going to spur me on to get myself in gear for June and ace FP2 and FP3, I shan't let myself get complacent as I did with FP1. I'm also fairly happy with my Physics Unit 3 mark, given that I though I'd ended up with 40/60.

What are my results, you ask?

Results
    Results:
    Zomg Results
    Oh, hi!
    for real results

C12 - 200/200
    C34 - 198/200
    FP1 - 91/100 (lol)
    M1 - 98/100
    M2 - 97/100
    M3 - 70/100 (lol)
    S1 - 100/100
    S2 - 96/100
    Physics 1 - 120/120
    Physics 2 - 113/120
    Physics 3 - 56/60

Tagging people who might care

aymanzayedmannan
    Student403

Also a special shout out to both of you for being wonderful friends. :hugs:
    Peng

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a ton man, couldn't have done it without you. :hugs:
    Aww :")

ReputationRep:
    Oops. If only. Corrected, thanks for pointing it out.

Nah, they're too good for me as well. I've applied to London Met through UCAS Extra.
    Rekt the troll

ReputationRep:

aymanzayedmannan
    Student403

I care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Rekt the troll
    I think Zain is still hungover with his Oxford Brookes rejection

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aymanzayedmannan)
    I think Zain is still hungover with his Oxford Brookes rejection
    Poor guy looks like he'll have to go to That Other Place

ReputationRep:

Soooo, yesterday was results day. Being on an island has its drawbacks, I hadn't received anything yesterday. I had no clue when they were coming and I resigned myself to a week long, at the very least, period of suspense and anxiety. So I was fairly pleased this morning when my mum casually dropped the fact that the exam centre had called her and told her that we could go pick it up.

Whilst my results were fairly underwhelming and a little lower than what I'd set myself as a target especially for FP1 and M3, I'm just plain disappointed with myself there.

On the brighter side, this is definitely going to spur me on to get myself in gear for June and ace FP2 and FP3, I shan't let myself get complacent as I did with FP1. I'm also fairly happy with my Physics Unit 3 mark, given that I though I'd ended up with 40/60.

Results
    Results:
    Zomg Results
    Oh, hi!
    for real results

C12 - 200/200
    C34 - 198/200
    FP1 - 91/100 (lol)
    M1 - 98/100
    M2 - 97/100
    M3 - 70/100 (lol)
    S1 - 100/100
    S2 - 96/100
    Physics 1 - 120/120
    Physics 2 - 113/120
    Physics 3 - 56/60

aymanzayedmannan
    Student403

Grats m8 !!! well done esp on physics in such a short time.

(Original post by 84397694509)
    do you honestly think that making privacy settings stronger is going to do anything? delete this thread now and i will leave you alone forever
    How sad must your life be to go around trolling people on TSR...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 84397694509)
    do you honestly think that making privacy settings stronger is going to do anything? delete this thread now and i will leave you alone forever
    Hes not alone. Together We

ReputationRep:
    Results
    Results:
    Zomg Results
    Oh, hi!
    for real results

C12 - 200/200
    C34 - 198/200
    FP1 - 91/100 (lol)
    M1 - 98/100
    M2 - 97/100
    M3 - 70/100 (lol)
    S1 - 100/100
    S2 - 96/100
    Physics 1 - 120/120
    Physics 2 - 113/120
    Physics 3 - 56/60

aymanzayedmannan
    Student403

Congratulations!

ReputationRep:

Results
    Results:
    Zomg Results
    Oh, hi!
    for real results

C12 - 200/200
    C34 - 198/200
    FP1 - 91/100 (lol)
    M1 - 98/100
    M2 - 97/100
    M3 - 70/100 (lol)
    S1 - 100/100
    S2 - 96/100
    Physics 1 - 120/120
    Physics 2 - 113/120
    Physics 3 - 56/60

aymanzayedmannan
    Student403

hi well done for these grades they are amazing! how do you revise to get near enough full marks in everything? Im doing AS physics at the moment and really struggling, your results are so impressive do you have any advice?

ReputationRep:

Results
    Results:
    Zomg Results
    Oh, hi!
    for real results

C12 - 200/200
    C34 - 198/200
    FP1 - 91/100 (lol)
    M1 - 98/100
    M2 - 97/100
    M3 - 70/100 (lol)
    S1 - 100/100
    S2 - 96/100
    Physics 1 - 120/120
    Physics 2 - 113/120
    Physics 3 - 56/60

aymanzayedmannan
    Student403

:congrats: Well done. I'm sure you will do well in June.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Euclidean)
    Congratulations!
    Thank you!

(Original post by poppyrobbins)
    hi well done for these grades they are amazing! how do you revise to get near enough full marks in everything? Im doing AS physics at the moment and really struggling, your results are so impressive do you have any advice?
    My gratitudes! I'll be honest, I struggled with AS Physics, I didn't have any textbooks, I kept flunking past papers and I'm going to have to say that my grades are pretty much flukes for Physics! Although, I think what saved me was that I tried focusing on my understanding of physical concepts by watching tons of youtube videos that, whilst not inherently linked to AS Physics, covered physical concepts that ended up being helpful when doing questions. i.e: if you can understand newtons third law and action-reaction force pairs, the different conditions and stuff from watching the first bit of a uni lecture on it then that helped me formulate answers for AS Physics questions by making logical deductions and stuff, I'm not sure I'm explaining this very well but I hope you get my gist.

Also my results aren't quite as impressive as you think they are, but thank you nevertheless!

(Original post by zetamcfc)
    :congrats: Well done. I'm sure you will do well in June.
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

My gratitudes! I'll be honest, I struggled with AS Physics, I didn't have any textbooks, I kept flunking past papers and I'm going to have to say that my grades are pretty much flukes for Physics! Although, I think what saved me was that I tried focusing on my understanding of physical concepts by watching tons of youtube videos that, whilst not inherently linked to AS Physics, covered physical concepts that ended up being helpful when doing questions. i.e: if you can understand newtons third law and action-reaction force pairs, the different conditions and stuff from watching the first bit of a uni lecture on it then that helped me formulate answers for AS Physics questions by making logical deductions and stuff, I'm not sure I'm explaining this very well but I hope you get my gist.

Also my results aren't quite as impressive as you think they are, but thank you nevertheless!

Thanks!
    Um hell no

ReputationRep:
    Take a break from revision and go catch a show - you two won't regret!
    GUys the release date for Deadpool in Japan is confirmed. June 3rd 2016. Ill watch it probs before my STEP exam to have break

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duke Glacia)
    GUys the release date for Deadpool in Japan is confirmed. June 3rd 2016. Ill watch it probs before my STEP exam to have break

ReputationRep:
    Ikr i couldnt believe it. ****in June 3rd. why did i even come back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duke Glacia)
    Ikr i couldnt believe it. ****in June 3rd. why did i even come back
    that's like 3 months away... I think I'll have FP2 like a few days after if I'm not wrong

ReputationRep:
    Um hell no
    If his is a fluke, mine's a miracle

ReputationRep:
    If his is a fluke, mine's a miracle
    That's the thing - it ain't a fluke and yours wasn't a miracle :3

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.