Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

This makes me sick... Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    http://youtu.be/Nsnuhz-Kb7k
    ^^^^ pure ****ery.

Why do we ( speaking in general) defend our own race, black, white, brown....even if they are so evidently wrong? People are so biased and dumb. How something like this can turn into a race thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    http://youtu.be/Nsnuhz-Kb7k
    ^^^^ pure ****ery.

Why do we ( speaking in general) defend our own race, black, white, brown....even if they are so evidently wrong? People are so biased and dumb.
    its like when Oscar pistorius killed his gf and there was a whole big trial bc he was famous and he only got manslaughter (which was later changed to murder)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    its like when Oscar pistorius killed his gf and there was a whole big trial bc he was famous and he only got manslaughter (which was later changed to murder)
    I'm not familiar with this. Did it turn into a race thing also?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    I'm not familiar with this. Did it turn into a race thing also?
    idk i guess he got away with it at first bc he was famous. His trial was on tv and everything. Hes a par-athlete from south africa (hes white)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    idk i guess he got away with it at first bc he was famous. His trial was on tv and everything. Hes a par-athlete from south africa (hes white)
    Mmhm it's pretty crazy that famous people get a slap on the wrist and get away with much more then regular people, there's people on death row for the lesser crime. ( lesser lol, can't think of the right word right now)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    You missed the part where South Africa is massively corrupt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    You missed the part where South Africa is massively corrupt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    the whole world is corrupt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    No it really isn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    No it really isn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thats debatable
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    thats debatable
    Not as corrupt as south Africa

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was one of those who applauded the verdict when it happened. I was too young to understand way back then. I thought it was a case of white establishment and racist majority against a successful black male.

As I grew up, I revisited the case, read about it, heard black stand up comedians like Chris Rock mock the verdict and OJ just like they are doing to Cosby at the moment.

I felt bad that an murderer escaped justice but it's victory at the end. He got caught and chilling out in jail. Yes I believe he did it. I didn't initially.

Btw I would be mad if my woman ****ed another man. I might be driven to do something stupid but definitely not murder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Not as corrupt as south Africa

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i guess

ReputationRep:
    I heard they didn't find him guilty because of race riots...

So they fear Blacks, but not Whites. Interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    thats debatable
    No, it's not.

ReputationRep:
    It was a different time back then, I guess. Most things were about race. The black people in the video look like it was a happy day for em , while the whites are in shock like they obviously knew OJ had something to do with it. Oh well. I'm still confused how an abusive wife beater is innocent in that trial. Maybe he didn't murder her but he still abused her. Oh well. Good thing the justice system is improved, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    (Original post by mkap)
    thats debatable
    [citation needed]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Macy1998)
    It was a different time back then, I guess. Most things were about race. The black people in the video look like it was a happy day for em , while the whites are in shock like they obviously knew OJ had something to do with it. Oh well. I'm still confused how an abusive wife beater is innocent in that trial. Maybe he didn't murder her but he still abused her. Oh well. Good thing the justice system is improved, right?
    Back then? Still happens

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.