Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

University of Amsterdam: Media and Information and Economics and Business Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey all. I applied to both programs at the UvA and I'm wondering if I'll be accepted based on your experiences.. So I looked at the minimum requirements for these programs and for Media and Information it says "there is no minimum however we are looking for good students" and Econ and Business is 24 points and the IB diploma. I have a predicted 30 points in the IB (29 points + 1EE/TOK) What are my chances at getting in? I am very international and wrote a good letter of motivation. Will my drag me down no matter what?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.