The Student Room Group

Why did he act like this?

Hi, there's this guy i started talking to online. we used to talk on and off for a while then we seemed to be getting pretty close, he lives on the opposite side of the world to me. We started getting close so i showed him a picture of what i looked like, he said i was exactly what he looked for in a girl (looks wise), found me really attractive and when he saw what i looked like he imagined having sex with me (thats kind of creepy but i let it slide). we started flirting even more and got a bit intimate and i kind of liked him. It was evident that he was attracted to me and we got on really well (had a lot of similar interests).

The all of a sudden he stopped talking to me for a while and i was messaging him because i was worried about him. and he goes sorry he doesnt think that me and him should talk and basically said that he has no interest in me. I just said that i thought the same but infact was thinking what a cheeky f**ker.

he said that he doesnt want to lead me on but he clearly did and i didnt bother messaging him back. i thought i would be bothered about it but i honeslty dont care lol

Do any guys know why he said all of a sudden he stopped talking to me?

P.S if you're reading this (the boy im ranting about) you should know your are an a**hole
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
Sounds like he may have also been talking to another girl (or girls) and went for them instead. That'd be my guess.
:iiam: wouldn't want to speculate really, best person to ask is him, but at the same time, never talk to him again.
Reply 4
Original post by SeanFM
:iiam: wouldn't want to speculate really, best person to ask is him, but at the same time, never talk to him again.

i dont think ad want to talk to him again lol

Original post by Nerol
Sounds like he may have also been talking to another girl (or girls) and went for them instead. That'd be my guess.

i guess he's told me he's never had a gf
Reply 5
He's met someone else

Quick Reply