Luxie20
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi I've reserved a room at Plaza but now wondering if it will be to quiet. I don't want to party 24/7 but do want a social life as well as studying????
username2340301
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I know somebody that moved to the Plaza to get away from the social side of things. Apparently its really quiet. She loves it but that wouldnt be for me. I live in Student Village right now!
lucyjane_
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Luxie20)
Hi I've reserved a room at Plaza but now wondering if it will be to quiet. I don't want to party 24/7 but do want a social life as well as studying????
I feel the same, I reserved a room at the plaza, but since coming of tsr im wondering if I made a mistake, loads of people on here say it's quiet, but others love it - my friend lives there and says it all depends on your flat mates I'm just worried that it's going to be really quiet and no one will want to go out!
Luxie20
Rep:
?
What type of room did you reserve?? And what course are you doing??😊
lucyjane_
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What type of room did you reserve?? And what course are you doing??😊
I reserved the standard! And sociology, what about you?😊
Luxie20
Rep:
?
(Original post by lucyjane_)
I reserved the standard! And sociology, what about you?😊
I've got a standard and I'm doing psychology😊 Are you going to the applicant days??
lucyjane_
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've got a standard and I'm doing psychology😊 Are you going to the applicant days??
Yeah I booked the one for March, but I think I might try and go to the February one! Are you?😊
dilllufc
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Any idea if you can change your reservation or do you have to wait until after the pay date and then redo your application?
Luxie20
Rep:
?
(Original post by lucyjane_)
Yeah I booked the one for March, but I think I might try and go to the February one! Are you?😊
I haven't booked on either yet but I have to do the March one as I'm busy on the February one! Do you have Twitter or anything?
lucyjane_
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I haven't booked on either yet but I have to do the March one as I'm busy on the February one! Do you have Twitter or anything?
Yeah I've messaged you my username!😊
seklas
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by dilllufc)
Any idea if you can change your reservation or do you have to wait until after the pay date and then redo your application?
If you want to change your reservation, it is possible, you just need to email the uni stating your new choice as well as including your login ID and accomodation number (the two you've received to your email after creating your account).
They've changed it for me the next working day, but if you email them before 4pm they might answer you even quicker. I think their email is [email protected]
dilllufc
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by seklas)
If you want to change your reservation, it is possible, you just need to email the uni stating your new choice as well as including your login ID and accomodation number (the two you've received to your email after creating your account).
They've changed it for me the next working day, but if you email them before 4pm they might answer you even quicker. I think their email is [email protected]
Thankyou very much!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (99)
24.26%
No (309)
75.74%

Watched Threads