taznimm123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Finding it really hard to find the revision g674 collins book. Anyone know where I could buy or if you have it on pdf. Thanks.

Also, feel free to use this thread as a way of helping each other and sharing tips and ideas to do with the exams.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this.

Why not try posting in a specific subject forum- you might have more luck there.

Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses.

erinmeagher
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by taznimm123)
Finding it really hard to find the revision g674 collins book. Anyone know where I could buy or if you have it on pdf. Thanks.

Also, feel free to use this thread as a way of helping each other and sharing tips and ideas to do with the exams.
I finally found one on amazon!!! after typing in collins g674, it was only £5 or so!
geography546
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by erinmeagher)
I finally found one on amazon!!! after typing in collins g674, it was only £5 or so!
How did you manage to get one? Ive been looking for months and the prices are horrible. do you know who the seller was?
erinmeagher
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by geography546)
How did you manage to get one? Ive been looking for months and the prices are horrible. do you know who the seller was?
it says the seller was 'FT Books' I just had a little look and you're right the prices are back at £150 or so which is ridiculous! If you cant find one i don't mind sending pictures of the pages or something?
geography546
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
thankyou x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

New lockdown - Do you agree schools and universities should remain open?

Yes (44)
36.97%
No (61)
51.26%
I don't know (14)
11.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed