I will be starting an MSc in Chemistry at NTU in September, as I have never lived in the area, I am looking for some advice on areas that may be best to look at. I will list below what I am looking for in accommodation:
- Not to expensive (I am funding myself off savings from working, ideally I would like to spend less than £100 pm)
- Close to Clifton campus (Don't mind having to get a bus into the city centre.)
- In a quite area (At 24 I'm not quite a mature student, I don't think, but I would like to not be being woken in the middle of the night.)
- Safe area
- Decent local amenities.
- Need somewhere I can stay in for the full year, rather than the university offered accommodation which doesn't included the holidays
- Feel free to suggest anything important I may have missed
who are introverts?