Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    To all medics at Exeter, I have a few questions regarding the course at Exeter if you don't mind answering them

Is the course integrated PBL or just PBL? I've heard there are some lectures...

Which hospitals will you be based at for the clinical learning?

Thanks for your time

ReputationRep:
    Not a medical student, but on Medical Science i think I've learned enough to help:

*As far as I know PBL is integrated as much as they can get it to be. Lectures are mainly just for complex ideas or to introduce a topic before you take independent and guided learning on your own
    *You are based at two hospitals. They have their own clinical training unit at the hospital right next to St Lukes campus (if you look on a map of Exeter), and a teaching and research building at the Wonford site (like a 5 minute walk away), which also houses the main hospital in Exeter.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.