Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are murderers allowed to live? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Murderers are evil- fact.

ReputationRep:
    Then the person who tourtures the murderer to death then becomes a murderer themselves..? Murder is a complex crime I think motive needs to be analysed first. There are alot of murders that happen through self-defence.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Obvious bait is obvious.

ReputationRep:
    When you don't just send people to death sentence for doing something it I assume would show a sophistication and continual, often necessary, development in human rights, law and the justice system...for one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superhotfire)
    Then the person who tourtures the murderer to death then becomes a murderer themselves..? Murder is a complex crime I think motive needs to be analysed first. There are alot of murders that happen through self-defence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you kill in self- defence then it doesn't fall under the definition of murder.

There are no motives for murder but being a dumb selfish evil moron that deserves to be tortured.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callum_law)
    Obvious bait is obvious.
    How does this thread seem so outrageous to you that you think it is just bait?

Do you support murderers or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rational11)
    How does this thread seem so outrageous to you that you think it is just bait?

Do you support murderers or something?
    The date your account was created and the fact this was your first post tells me this is bait. I love murderers and their nefarious ways, but that has nothing to do with my post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mango peeler)
    When you don't just send people to death sentence for doing something it I assume would show a sophistication and continual, often necessary, development in human rights, law and the justice system...for one.
    Murderers aren't human therefore they dont deserve rights.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callum_law)
    The date your account was created and the fact this was your first post tells me this is bait. I love murderers and their nefarious ways, but that has nothing to do with my post.
    It may be my first post but the point still stands.

Murderers are scum that deserve to be tortured to death. And anyone that looks for the reasons that they commit murder other than seeing that they are just scum are pshycos

ReputationRep:
    Death Penalty invariably means that innocent people who are found guilty, whether due to incompetence, lack of evidence or corruption, will be murdered by the state.

ReputationRep:
    Death is being freed from all the reality, guilt, torture and stigmas. Murderers don't deserve that - they should continue to be in their depressing reality: serving terms in prison and laboring for years, and being discriminated forever even if they got out of the place. That's why some murderers commit suicide after murdering someone.

ReputationRep:
    It may be my first post but the point still stands.

Murderers are scum that deserve to be tortured to death. And anyone that looks for the reasons that they commit murder other than seeing that they are just scum are pshycos
    Anyone that believes another person should be tortured to death is a "pshyco"

ReputationRep:
    Murderers aren't human therefore they dont deserve rights.
    Right. I see where this is going.

ReputationRep:
    If you kill in self- defence then it doesn't fall under the definition of murder.

There are no motives for murder but being a dumb selfish evil moron that deserves to be tortured.
    Tortured perhaps lol but your title implies they should be killed

ReputationRep:
    Cus life is a joke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depa)
    Death is being freed from all the reality, guilt, torture and stigmas. Murderers don't deserve that - they should continue to be in their depressing reality: serving terms in prison and laboring for years, and being discriminated forever even if they got out of the place. That's why some murderers commit suicide after murdering someone.
    British prisons are not brutal enough. Concentration camps should be set up and murderers should be made to work 21 hours a day and giving 3 hours to rest on the floor. This should be done repeately even after they go completely insane then they should be burned alive in a fire once they are too weak to work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieran12321LFC)
    Anyone that believes another person should be tortured to death is a "pshyco"
    How?

ReputationRep:
    "Bobby, I have a solution to stop all these murders."

"What is it, Dave?"

"We need to MURDER the MURDERERS!"

"Dave, you're a goddamn genius."

ReputationRep:
    Our society accepts murderers, rapists and pedophiles for the most part. We are living in a decadent society unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elen90)
    "Bobby, I have a solution to stop all these murders."

"What is it, Dave?"

"We need to MURDER the MURDERERS!"

"Dave, you're a goddamn genius."
    Its not to stop murder its to get revenge on them.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.