Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are murderers allowed to live? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rational11)
    Jesus isn't real you imbeciles.

Also people that used the word fam deserve to be beaten in a dark room.
    He's real to me and the only reason I'm breathing
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    British prisons are not brutal enough. Concentration camps should be set up and murderers should be made to work 21 hours a day and giving 3 hours to rest on the floor. This should be done repeately even after they go completely insane then they should be burned alive in a fire once they are too weak to work.
    Yep blatant troll. Sound like a future murderer.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieran12321LFC)
    Is this the reincarnation of rap/veggie or whatever he called himself
    Probably also greatguy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    Probably also greatguy.
    Yeah, I was about to post I'm fairly certain the OP is greatguy having finally realised (only took him a gazillion accounts!) that calling every new account greatguy is a bit obvious :lol:

Hey greatguy87 :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Jesus isn't real you imbeciles
    Oh :sad:

Also people that used the word fam deserve to be beaten in a dark room
    Easy now famalam! :console:

ReputationRep:
    Prisons need to be tougher to ensure that when people are eventually released they refrain from committing crimes. There have been countless times where convicts have been released and committed similar or even worse crimes.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    It may be my first post but the point still stands.

Murderers are scum that deserve to be tortured to death. And anyone that looks for the reasons that they commit murder other than seeing that they are just scum are pshycos
    Legally speaking in order to be considered a murderer one must have the intent to kill, however this does not necessarily make someone a 'psycho'. There are many cases in which, for example victims of domestic abuse, have no other choice but to escape through the unlawful killing of another. This does not necessarily mean that they are what society defines as crazy, nor are they 'scum'. In order to truly understand the sentencing system in the UK one must first understand all elements that can construct a murder, or any homicide. To carelessly say that all murderers deserve death row is simply ignorant, and brings me to the reflection upon one of the last men to be sentenced to death in the UK, who was later found to be innocent and wrongfully killed. From a more personal perspective, serial and deliberate killers will suffer much more from being in a prison than from instant death. An eye for an eye and the whole world will soon be blind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mango88)
    Prisons need to be tougher to ensure that when people are eventually released they refrain from committing crimes. There have been countless times where convicts have been released and committed similar or even worse crimes.
    Much of recent research actually shows that 'tougher' prisons do not result in lower re-offending rates in the Western countries.

You know, I've only seen a couple of posts by you, but every one I have has led me to the conclusion that your username couldn't be further from accurate if it tried ...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, I'd like to reiterate the point of everyone else - there is no logic in punishing murder with murder. It makes you as bad as the person who committed the act in the first place.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.