Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Happy Friends Day! :) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'd feel too awkward tagging anyone in case they didn't think we were friends lol :blushing:
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Warsmith)
    Oh, and btw, Kvothe the arcane and Davij038, will you guys be joining my new Games Workshop society, which will have amazing threads and goodies on the way!

If you know anyone else from TSR with an interest in Warhammer 40k, then spread the news!
    I used to play ten years ago.

I went to the finals of the schools championships

ReputationRep:
    Hugs to everyone.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Happy Friends Day to all my fellow Trekkie's, members of MHSS and everyone else I get on well with on here

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awww :bawling: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Puddles the Monkey :hugs:

You don't have a choice, we're friends whether you like it or not :hand:

ReputationRep:
    Urgh I have no friends in real life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Awhhhhhhhh!!! you guys :blush: :kissing2:
    in no particular order:
    of course you two, Andy98 and Matrix123, and also Ethereal World, CoolCavy , Axel Johann, acupofgreentea , Imperion , Alexion,

If I didn't tag you and you're a friend of mine then I'm sorry I still love you!!! <333
    Yay :lovehug: I'm too forgetful to make a list but you'd be top...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Yay :lovehug: I'm too forgetful to make a list but you'd be top...
    d'awwwwwwwwwwwww :kissing2: :* :*

(Original post by Blondie987)
    I'd feel too awkward tagging anyone in case they didn't think we were friends lol :blushing:
    This is my problem! I'm taking the Indeterminate approach and saying that you all know who you are! And some of you may not, because I've just decided we're friends without notifying you. :laugh: Also, I'm worried about leaving people out because if I listed all the people I considered friends, I'd be here all day.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You're my friend whether you like it or not, though.

(Original post by Andy98)
    Getting soft in your old age?

Nahh,Probably missed some, if so soooorrry :sad:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :jumphug: You know how much I love you.
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Aww thanks :hugs:
    Off the top of my head, Andy98 obviously, Save.Me, Indeterminate, z33, MathQ123, F.Nietzsche, acupofgreentea and Kyx
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Wow. I feel kind of honoured you'd consider my a friend, to be honest. You're one of those people I'd just kind of adopted as a friend without their permission. :laugh:
    (Original post by z33)
    Awhhhhhhhh!!! you guys :blush: :kissing2:
    in no particular order:
    of course you two, Andy98 and Matrix123, and also Ethereal World, CoolCavy , Axel Johann, acupofgreentea , Imperion , Alexion,

If I didn't tag you and you're a friend of mine then I'm sorry I still love you!!! <333
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You're more than my friend - you're my teammate. :cry2: Love you! Did you get your Chemistry coursework done by the way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    This is my problem! I'm taking the Indeterminate approach and saying that you all know who you are! And some of you may not, because I've just decided we're friends without notifying you. :laugh: Also, I'm worried about leaving people out because if I listed all the people I considered friends, I'd be here all day.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You're my friend whether you like it or not, though.
    Yay! I was so gonna tag you but I am incredibly socially inept lol and you're right I would honestly feel awful if I left someone out and made it look like I was trying to be all cliquey
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :jumphug: You know how much I love you.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Wow. I feel kind of honoured you'd consider my a friend, to be honest. You're one of those people I'd just kind of adopted as a friend without their permission. :laugh:
    Is it you??? Sorry, it's getting to me now tonight

We come as a pair

Yay! I was so gonna tag you but I am incredibly socially inept lol and you're right I would honestly feel awful if I left someone out and made it look like I was trying to be all cliquey
    How could I forget you?:eek:
    Sowwy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is it you??? Sorry, it's getting to me now tonight

We come as a pair

How could I forget you?:eek:
    Sowwy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww, don't worry!! I'm honoured
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Aww, don't worry!! I'm honoured
    :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Aww thanks :hugs:
    Off the top of my head, Andy98 obviously, Save.Me, Indeterminate, z33, MathQ123, F.Nietzsche, acupofgreentea and Kyx
    Aww, thx :hugs:

Matrix123 , eternaforest , Andy98 , sw651

• Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyx)
    Aww, thx :hugs:

Matrix123 , eternaforest , Andy98 , sw651

Cheers dude
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Cheers dude
    YW

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    I used to play ten years ago.

I went to the finals of the schools championships
    Then I shall add your name to the list too ByronicHero, so please join! An amazing thread will be coming soon.

Also, what faction did you play as?
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Warsmith)
    Then I shall add your name to the list too ByronicHero, so please join! An amazing thread will be coming soon.

Also, what faction did you play as?
    I wouldn't because I've not played in so long and don't intend to play again :nope: It was great fun but my time has passed.

I had maybe 3k points of Space Marines, 2k points of Chaos, 1.5k points of Tao, 1 - 1.5k points of Daemonhunters and a few 500 point armies for Eldar, Tyranids etc.

My competitive team for the schools championship was a SM army (400 points) based around fast units like bikes and land speeders.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.