I have a slightly younger cousin and I feel I'm been ignored by him for some reason and I feel their is a slight arrogance towards him.
He's actually 3 years younger than me (I'm 25), however, this is his behaviour towards me:
1) At the last party we went to a Christmas party, he did not even acknowledge me, and this was a house family party, I shook his hand first and he made no attempt to talk to me, he was talking to my other cousin who married our cousin at the time and my other cousins. No attempt to talk to me even though I was quite near to him.
2) At another party around November, once again, I was the first to acknowledge him, however, he did not even talk to me in the whole party, he was off in another group. He was talking to my sister and other cousins at one-two times and did not attempt to talk to me. So its like there is 10 people, he talks to 9 others but not me.
3) On my birthday he did not even say Happy Birthday, when he first came he told me can you take my jacket to my dad.
4) At a sports match in 2014, he goes in front of some people "he doesn't talk, which he was referring to me, which was quite disrespectful.
5) At another sports match, I remember I said something and someone said referring to me, "he's started talking".
6) I was in the car in 2013, waiting for training, I was sitting at the back, my friend got out and started talking to him, I remember watching this and with an arrogant face which he was standing 4 metres away, he started looking at me and saying something.
7) On the same day as this in point 5, he and this other guy said "last behind the list during the end".
8) On the same day once again as point 5 and 6, I made a mistake and he said something like useless.
When I go to his house he's cool with me, however, I don't know, when I see him at events, he can be otherwise.
I do feel his behaviour towards me at these events, he thinks he's bigger than me.
What can I do? What do you think about his behaviour?
How to deal with someone who think their better than you and ignores you? Watch
- Thread Starter
- 04-02-2016 16:12
- 04-02-2016 16:15
Talk to him? ask him why and respond accordingly.
- 04-02-2016 19:25
Treat him the same, it seems very rude you acknowledge him and he does not acknowledge you.
Otherwise talk to him.
- 04-02-2016 19:31
Bruh just leave him to do his thing and get on with your life. Like why do you need him to acknowledge you? He want's to be rude then **** him. I know he's your family but sometimes that's how it goes. Just keep it moving, get some success going in your own life and people will inevitably start respecting you. Do you. Let them do them.
- Thread Starter
- 05-02-2016 16:45
But why does he ignore me, talks to my sister and all of my other cousins? But doesn't feel the need to talk to me.