ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Malcolm :rolleyes:
    Also I feel your definition of love is rather lust :kiss:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mango peeler)
    woop dee doo she rememberrrrs.
    ow are you? Heard you had pneumonia *touches forehead*
    Lol what do you mean heard? Who told you? But yeah I did. Definitely get checked out before it gets worse

ReputationRep:
    Also I feel your definition of love is rather lust :kiss:
    Believe me it's not. I know and have felt the difference in my own experiences

ReputationRep:
    Lol what do you mean heard? Who told you? But yeah I did. Definitely get checked out before it gets worse
    Girlie I know at least one thing about everyone hereeeeeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    Girlie I know at least one thing about everyone hereeeeeeeeeeee
    That's creepy

ReputationRep:
    Believe me it's not. I know and have felt the difference in my own experiences
    But I don't feel something beyond friendship for my love for my close mates or my siblings O_o

sounds like sexual desire or making love, not once you know you love someone.

ReputationRep:
    That's creepy
    more so just the inevitability of talking to people. I think most regulars here know private stuff about other regulars

ReputationRep:
    But I don't feel something beyond friendship for my love for my close mates or my siblings O_o

sounds like sexual desire or making love, not once you know you love someone.
    I'm talking love relationships(sexual adult ones)

ReputationRep:
    Love is for that person that you want to be with when it feels like the whole world is falling apart...

Cliché I know, but still true.

ReputationRep:
    I'm talking love relationships(sexual adult ones)
    Ah so you are thinking about sex. And everyone knows at least in philosophy and many cultures there are several different types of love. Didn't know OP was specifying Eros.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Love is for that person that you want to be with when it feels like the whole world is falling apart...

Cliché I know, but still true.
    Nah that's a good one. Because it doesn't just denote sexual romantic love, it can still apply to brotherly love for friends and neighbours, and siblings/family, or gurus/people you look up to and admire or worship. It's a perfect holistic definition. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    This.

https://gifyu.com/images/ScreenShot2...at17.14.26.png

ReputationRep:
    :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    A chocolate Labrador.

You will never get unconditional love that matches it. Even the love of a mother for their child.

ReputationRep:
    *wipes your tears*
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Excuse me for this rather profound definition, but...

"When in love, everything seems beautiful, every dream seems to have come true, all of your goals change, even the wind changes its course"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JezWeCan!)
    A chocolate Labrador.

You will never get unconditional love that matches it. Even the love of a mother for their child.
    Thought this was candy shaped like a puppy. Disappointed with search results.

ReputationRep:
    NUTELLA!

ReputationRep:
    Who... who put these onions in front of me? :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Thought this was candy shaped like a puppy. Disappointed with search results.
    What's not to love?

http://img00.deviantart.net/1b8c/i/2...buddenbohn.jpg

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.