Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

P2 paper leak. updates? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    Are you just speculating or do you know it's going to be there? If ukl is named the server will be busy all day.
    you idiot they will just say " a source told us that ..... "

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazzyj)
    do u think they will?

this is all so crazy

i hope pete2004 feels guilty!
    i hope he gets caught n go to jail!

ReputationRep:
    The Guardian have hold of it as a link was posted earlier on in this thread. I think the article by the Guardian is mainly correct but was wrong on a couple of counts...a) UK learning are not at fault because they had no reason to suspect they were exam questions...posting past questions on here is such common place and b) the questions cant possibly have been moved from this site during the exam because Edexcel and UKL were only alerted after the exam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by female_engineer)
    The Guardian have hold of it as a link was posted earlier on in this thread. I think the article by the Guardian is mainly correct but was wrong on a couple of counts...a) UK learning are not at fault because they had no reason to suspect they were exam questions...posting past questions on here is such common place and b) the questions cant possibly have been moved from this site during the exam because Edexcel and UKL were only alerted after the exam.
    http://education.guardian.co.uk/alev...244761,00.html

uh. police investigation? woah man serious ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa711)
    you idiot they will just say " a source told us that ..... "
    Go look at the Guardian article...they have named the source.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazzyj)
    do u think they will?

this is all so crazy

i hope pete2004 feels guilty!
    Guilty?..he's probably crapping himself....serves him right too!:mad:

G

ReputationRep:
    I hope they catch Pete........... we all work very hard for our papers.. and take them seriously...... its not fair that ppl have an unfair advantage....

ReputationRep:
    Go look at the Guardian article...they have named the source.
    they wont have it in the official guardian newspapers they cant do........ this place wudnt exist if it happened

ReputationRep:
    DazzYaa - its in the Guardian today already... and i just saw loads of others have posted the same time as me! sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luce20)
    Bezza - its in the Guardian today already...
    The actual printed newspaper or just the website?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luce20)
    Bezza - its in the Guardian today already...
    uk-learning is in the official printed guardian news paper?

ReputationRep:
    wow that was soo quick, already in the papers. I hope Peter gets punished for this, Its so unfair.

ReputationRep:
    HOLY CRAP!!!

Well, is this post of pete2004 still on the website? Surely the mods can report his IP to the authorities and they can track down who this person is?

I didn't do this exam that is being talked about but it's really unfair to the thousands of students in the UK and worldwide if their grades are discredited somehow

ReputationRep:
    its online but im not sure about the paper- i normally get tuesdays guardian so I'll see later

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else getting in a state over this? It's making me tense and agitated just reading the article and posts etc..stupid I know. I'm supposed to be revising or should I say cramming chemistry but can't get this out of my head.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, so many complaints to schools and exam boards and it has achieved what exactly? Do you really think they will take special consideration or drop the grade boundaries? HIGHLY UNLIKELY!! All that has been achieved is some unncessary attention to this site, giving it a bad name by stupid reporters who cant even seem to put out a correct story together. People cheat, its just **** you have to deal with.

ReputationRep:
    Now this website is going to be flooded by chavs thinking its some kind of get the answers for exam website...on second thoughts...do chavs read? lol

the anonymity and prestige of the website has been destroyed …tis a sad day! IT’S A SAD DAY FOR UK-LEARNING and for peter2004…the ******* is GOING DOWN…hehehe

ReputationRep:
    Did you take the exam?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else getting in a state over this? It's making me tense and agitated just reading the article and posts etc..stupid I know. I'm supposed to be revising or should I say cramming chemistry but can't get this out of my head.
    i think what he done was clever but it also makes me feel angry , the security of these exams is bad how could someone get a paper like that? seriously

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone actually see the post in whicb Pete made? I can't remember if I did when I was randomly browsing....

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.