The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol please do not include my name in any of your posts, you seem to not understand what im trying to say so dont respond. improbable is not impossible. if you were clever everything should be considered before its even happened. every possible thing that could happen should be thought about before its even happened. that way, you've "won" before its even started. something you cant underestand obviously.

no i wouldn't grass on my friends either. but why even bother telling people on this board you have been offered it? seems like a waste of time + effort, and doesn't really serve any real point. The only point it does serve is a SMALL PROBABILITY that police might come after you (obvioulsy unlikely). Hence, a bad idea.
im guessn u didnt do chem 6 yesterday. if u did ud understand why the ppr leak is good. i didnt get to see the chem paper b4. if i did i would feel as dead and failed as i do now. :eek: :confused:
magiccarpet
im guessn u didnt do chem 6 yesterday. if u did ud understand why the ppr leak is good. i didnt get to see the chem paper b4. if i did i would feel as dead and failed as i do now. :eek: :confused:

how exactly did the chem 6 paper work?

they had to open up another package that just had section A on it?
explain please
Ben
XXXNICEGUYXXX
how exactly did the chem 6 paper work?

they had to open up another package that just had section A on it?
explain please
Ben

I think they changed the whole paper? For ours it was all on one paper, there weren't two different sections or anything like that.
Reply 484
wat does it matter to u if i come on here and tell people i was offered the paper...ignore it if it bothers you all that much. and i will include your name in my posts if i want to. and dont say im not clever ...did u get 10 A*s at gcse and straight As in ur mocks?
I know it's none of my business but can we please stop arguing. This thread has got out of hand, and has become a battle of who can out do the other...it doesn't make very pleasant reading. Accept you both have your opinions and move on.
Reply 486
ria_1987
wat does it matter to u if i come on here and tell people i was offered the paper...ignore it if it bothers you all that much. and i will include your name in my posts if i want to. and dont say im not clever ...did u get 10 A*s at gcse and straight As in ur mocks?

Sorry to disappoint... but that doesn't make you clever.
Reply 487
so what would make me clever then? im not boastin or nothing...im just saying that wat right does he have to say that im not clever....does he know me? no i dont think so...so he should shut his mouth.
Reply 488
and bdw...just want to pint something out...he started on me, NOT the other way round
To be frank I don't care..the 'he/she started it' attitude is so immature. If it was worth arguing about then maybe I would care a little more whos fault it was. Nice to see you both ignore my request and continue anyway.
Reply 490
female_engineer
To be frank I don't care..the 'he/she started it' attitude is so immature. If it was worth arguing about then maybe I would care a little more whos fault it was. Nice to see you both ignore my request and continue anyway.

i have no idea what is going on here, but i agree with you....can we just lay this thread to rest now.
I don't think the thread should be closed because it affects many people who may want to discuss it in the near future....just don't like to see it getting silly and arguements forming.
Reply 492
female_engineer
I don't think the thread should be closed because it affects many people who may want to discuss it in the near future....just don't like to see it getting silly and arguements forming.

yeah, i didn't really mean closed, but just kept to the point of the thread- like you said
Ok :smile: Was in two minds about what you meant. Sorry
come on guys! we gotta hit 500 posts for this thread:P
it deserves it hahaha
Ben
Surely the fact that it has been visited by 14,599 people is enough? (one more post closer to the 500 :rolleyes: )
What are the consequences of not reporting exam leaks if you know about them? Potentially? Can they do anything?
I'm not really sure...all I know is any information would be helpful.
Invisible
What are the consequences of not reporting exam leaks if you know about them? Potentially? Can they do anything?

well... if you report, then there can be police investigations that hopefully track down the ppl responsible for stealing the exams.
This way the integrity of the exam board is maintained and cheating for the future reduced, hopefully:wink:
Ben
does anyone who actually lives in london know how easy it is to get their hands on papers?

Latest

Trending

Trending