Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's a mildly interesting thing you've done today? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I mixed two cereals in my bowl today because I thought that I had two full boxes of cereal when instead there was crumbs left in both boxes because I'm a fearless ******* who refuses to conform to society's expectations.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I did some revision for my driving theory test. That's pretty much all I've done today to be honest

ReputationRep:
    I fed a chicken.

ReputationRep:
    Sat the intermediate maths challenge and filled a pancake with vanilla icing.

ReputationRep:
    I worked out, both in maths and at the gym.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I woke up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've managed to convince myself the girl I like doesn't like me back...

Attempted to place a vote in my local town's referendum about funding for community services (which, technically, we should be entitled to!), and, unbeknownst to me, the polling station that I went to was not the correct polling station for where I live. It was somewhere else. I went to the shop to get a few things, came back home, and ended up not voting in it at all. Thank you, TSR, for being such a pernicious distraction.

ReputationRep:
    Played CoD for 3 hours straight instead of doing maths challenge

(Original post by snehhz)
    Sat the intermediate maths challenge and filled a pancake with vanilla icing.
    Slept through the Maths Challenge because who gives a **** about how many siblings Jefelegjfwe has
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Flirted with a girl at a bus stop, who goes to my uni, but didn't manage to catch her name. :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Released a book on Kindle

ReputationRep:
    I got stopped when leaving tewco because hey though I'd stolen something
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I started re-watching Breaking Bad. It's been a slow day :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I helped an African lady who can barely speak English reserve a room at work. It was fun

I also sent security to a room where my manager felt a hooker and a john were. And the dude was like, "she ain't no trick! Das my wife! I paid for dis room!"

:cookie:

A gave a new cleaning lady some gloves too :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    I started re-watching Breaking Bad. It's been a slow day :lol:
    never even seen the opening credits
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mango peeler)
    never even seen the opening credits
    It's pretty good.

The GOAT is still The Wire though.

ReputationRep:
    Went to London. Boom.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackdiamond97)
    I mixed two cereals in my bowl today because I thought that I had two full boxes of cereal when instead there was crumbs left in both boxes because I'm a fearless ******* who refuses to conform to society's expectations.
    I held my breath for a record time of 2:30, which isn't great but I'm getting there (this wasn't underwater)

ReputationRep:
    had a bad dentistry uni interview

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.