Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

a level law exam advice? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathy)
    oooooooh I SEEEE AND YES I WILL STICK TO THEM LOOOOOL IM DONE AND SORTED THANKS IM SELF TEACHING MYSELF ALEVELS AND YOUVE MADE MY LIFE SOO MUCH EASIER !!!!!!! THANKS CHERRY MAY GOD BLESS YOU
    You're most welcome. Good luck with everything and God bless you too x

ReputationRep:
    Make sure to read The question!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0123456543210)
    Law exams, even at A-level, require quite a lot of information to be remembered and you must be very accurate when citing it. I personally ensure to read over the notes I've gathered in the class after the said class several times to get everything into my head. But class notes may have some unnecessary material in them, therefore making it even more difficult to remember- so I would suggest you to have a look at the mark schemes to see where the marks are coming from and to produce revision sheets for every topic in a concise way, making it easier to revise later.

Hi do you do As Law? because i would like to ask you some questions that i need hhelp with, if you do please let me know thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anfanny)
    Make sure to read The question!

Hi do you do As Law? because i would like to ask you some questions that i need hhelp with, if you do please let me know thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pyschh)
    I don't do law sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry82)
    You're most welcome. Good luck with everything and God bless you too x

Hi Cherry its me the law girl that who was refused and you kindly helped me with Unit 1. I have a new question can you please explain to me legal causation in Tort Law and the link between foreseeability in the caparo three part test how it links with proximity ( how can proimity be in space or relationship or time) i am confuse looool

thanks in advance

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.