Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I just really need to get this off of my chest. Now I'm a really shy girl and so i come off in a certain way. Last year I was planning on living with some friends. However they were having trouble finding a house for all of us so I opted out as I had an offer from this random girl on my course. that was my first mistake. I didn't know her well and she only approached me as I was shy and she needed one extra person.

This is when it got bad. She got clingy and started calling me her best friend. then she got weird and manipulative. then she became an outright bully and it was too late to back out. I decided I could live with it and they did have a really nice house lined up and I was never in much anyway.

But the last few months have been ridiculous. It's two of them and they are just like 14 year old hormone fueled drama craving girls. The weird one I'm sure is a psychopath and had BPD. She's grossly over weight and blames it on everything but her own gluttonous eating habits. The second one is what i can only call a chav with money. I did not know that an Adidas track suit could be so versatile.

Basically they are horrible people and massive bullies. They cause drama over nothing and constantly hen peck each other and ***** behind each other's backs, while acting like best friends on the surface.

But it's the bullying hat's tearing me apart. It's gotten to the point where I can't use the bathroom or kitchen when they are awake as if they know I've used either they go mental.

Day before yesterday I made the mistake of cooking some rice for myself. I washed the pan, put it back and went out to my boyfriends for the night. Yesterday I was at the library, which apart from my boyfriends house is now where I live as that house is so uninhabitable. not only is it full of their trivial drama and craziness, but its also a pig sty as neither of them ever clean up after themselves. there are weeks old pots and pans, it all stinks of rot and weed.

I got messages from them asking when I'd be home to clean up my mess. I didn't know what they were on about so I told them in a few hours. My third mistake.

They went mental. They told me how I'd left loads of rice in the sink as I am the only one who eats rice. they told me that they were both starving and couldn't eat till I'd cleaned it up as they had no clean pots to use to cook with, and needed to wash theirs that they had neglected for weeks and all of a sudden needed to clean and use today and right that moment very desperately. I was honestly fed up. They'd done something like this every time I had cooked, it always involved some imagined or very small mess that they physically couldn't clean them selves, that I either did or actually did not make, and yet again this small mess prevented them from even breathing, yet again they were very desperate and yet again despite how desperate they were they could not simply wipe it up them selves. I remember the famous 3cm spill on the stove among all their massive greasy spills on the stove, yet somehow mine was the one preventing them from cooking on the stove.

So I decided to have some fun. I told them I was busy with work and I couldn't leave, that I'd be back tomorrow evening. Fourth mistake.

I had never witnessed such lies or such aggressive text. They demanded that no matter how important my work was, no matter what deadline I had, I had to go home immediately. They told me of how every mess in the house was my fault and how they never made any mess. they told me that they literally had not a single penny and so could not even afford take out. And of course about how they were so tired of my [email protected]

This is when I realized that I am moving out very soon. But not before scaring them. So I told them that I was doing work at my aunts house and it's very important, and that she was helping me. I told them that she's seen their messages and is furious, will drive me home immediately, since they needed me home so desperately, and that she would be coming in. Silence from them.

I gave it another hour and then I headed home. When I got there the usual complaining from them that I'm normally met with has been replaced by their silence and ghost white faces. I song-fully told them that she was in too much of a rush to come in today.

I got to the kitchen and there I found exactly 6 grains of rice in the sink. Along with a lot of their solid food waste. I turned on the tap for about 2 seconds and the rice disappeared, leaving behind their mess.

This is the last straw.

ReputationRep:
    Live with yourself, people you love or people you really like. Never move in with people you aren't fully comfortable with.

ReputationRep:
    I would have peed in their mouthwash but good for you for being level-headed. Hope you find a much better place to live, with much better human beings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookBird)
    I would have peed in their mouthwash but good for you for being level-headed. Hope you find a much better place to live, with much better human beings.
    Must cease all communications

ReputationRep:
    Btw op u should burn them alive and then feed there charred remains to the pigs.

ReputationRep:
    punch them both in the vagina on your way out.

(Original post by 41b)
    Live with yourself, people you love or people you really like. Never move in with people you aren't fully comfortable with.
    Hi I can't reply to your message because your inbox is full

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyfeathers)
    Ok, I just really need to get this off of my chest. Now I'm a really shy girl and so i come off in a certain way. Last year I was planning on living with some friends. However they were having trouble finding a house for all of us so I opted out as I had an offer from this random girl on my course. that was my first mistake. I didn't know her well and she only approached me as I was shy and she needed one extra person.

This is when it got bad. She got clingy and started calling me her best friend. then she got weird and manipulative. then she became an outright bully and it was too late to back out. I decided I could live with it and they did have a really nice house lined up and I was never in much anyway.

But the last few months have been ridiculous. It's two of them and they are just like 14 year old hormone fueled drama craving girls. The weird one I'm sure is a psychopath and had BPD. She's grossly over weight and blames it on everything but her own gluttonous eating habits. The second one is what i can only call a chav with money. I did not know that an Adidas track suit could be so versatile.
    Basically they are horrible people and massive bullies. They cause drama over nothing and constantly hen peck each other and ***** behind each other's backs, while acting like best friends on the surface.

But it's the bullying hat's tearing me apart. It's gotten to the point where I can't use the bathroom or kitchen when they are awake as if they know I've used either they go mental.

Day before yesterday I made the mistake of cooking some rice for myself. I washed the pan, put it back and went out to my boyfriends for the night. Yesterday I was at the library, which apart from my boyfriends house is now where I live as that house is so uninhabitable. not only is it full of their trivial drama and craziness, but its also a pig sty as neither of them ever clean up after themselves. there are weeks old pots and pans, it all stinks of rot and weed.

I got messages from them asking when I'd be home to clean up my mess. I didn't know what they were on about so I told them in a few hours. My third mistake.

They went mental. They told me how I'd left loads of rice in the sink as I am the only one who eats rice. they told me that they were both starving and couldn't eat till I'd cleaned it up as they had no clean pots to use to cook with, and needed to wash theirs that they had neglected for weeks and all of a sudden needed to clean and use today and right that moment very desperately. I was honestly fed up. They'd done something like this every time I had cooked, it always involved some imagined or very small mess that they physically couldn't clean them selves, that I either did or actually did not make, and yet again this small mess prevented them from even breathing, yet again they were very desperate and yet again despite how desperate they were they could not simply wipe it up them selves. I remember the famous 3cm spill on the stove among all their massive greasy spills on the stove, yet somehow mine was the one preventing them from cooking on the stove.

So I decided to have some fun. I told them I was busy with work and I couldn't leave, that I'd be back tomorrow evening. Fourth mistake.

I had never witnessed such lies or such aggressive text. They demanded that no matter how important my work was, no matter what deadline I had, I had to go home immediately. They told me of how every mess in the house was my fault and how they never made any mess. they told me that they literally had not a single penny and so could not even afford take out. And of course about how they were so tired of my [email protected]

This is when I realized that I am moving out very soon. But not before scaring them. So I told them that I was doing work at my aunts house and it's very important, and that she was helping me. I told them that she's seen their messages and is furious, will drive me home immediately, since they needed me home so desperately, and that she would be coming in. Silence from them.

I gave it another hour and then I headed home. When I got there the usual complaining from them that I'm normally met with has been replaced by their silence and ghost white faces. I song-fully told them that she was in too much of a rush to come in today.

I got to the kitchen and there I found exactly 6 grains of rice in the sink. Along with a lot of their solid food waste. I turned on the tap for about 2 seconds and the rice disappeared, leaving behind their mess.

This is the last straw.
    Its probably time you stood up for yourself and stop taking crap from them otherwise you'll let other people walk over you in other environments, if they cant cook for some reason let them starve. If you are out of the house don't come back just because they said so.

ReputationRep:

This is the last straw.
    You should have asked them if they were stupid aswell as fat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harriett071)
    Hi I can't reply to your message because your inbox is full
    Maybe you shouldn't have sent me so many messages. !

Just message me on skype.

ReputationRep:
    x
    Can you not call your landlord and get him/ her involved. In most tenancy agreements there's a clause that says that you need to keep the place hygienic and not use any illegal drugs on the premises.

Failing that, could your uni help?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    People like that are just pure and utter scum bags and probably always will be.

Keep any evidence of them outright bullying you and threatening you and report it to your university. Most take bullying very seriously and hopefully these little *****es will learn actions have consequences.

ReputationRep:
    god i hate fat lazy *****es

ReputationRep:
    Just knock them out ffs

(Original post by 41b)
    Maybe you shouldn't have sent me so many messages. !

Just message me on skype.
    What's your username?

ReputationRep:
    It's ridiculous how we still have to deals with *******s in adulthood, report them to someone, they shouldn't get away with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bradugod)
    Its probably time you stood up for yourself and stop taking crap from them otherwise you'll let other people walk over you in other environments, if they cant cook for some reason let them starve. If you are out of the house don't come back just because they said so.
    Thanks, but i had to go back at some point. I just made sure to leave it long enough. I darent do anything drastic to them as all my lectures are at 9 in the morning so if I really piss them off they could keep me up at night. I know it's a strange fear but if youve ever done 8 hours of labs on less than 7 hours sleep you'll undrstand it XD But you really have no idea how much I wanted to! They are absolute *****.

ReputationRep:
    That's a really difficult situation. They are the worst types of people. Disgusting. You don't deserve to put up with such terrible treatment. Why don't you explain the situation to your uni and see if they can give you a short let of halls?

Really hope you can get out of there soon, hang on in!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.