Renata1999
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello can someone please translate this for me in French! I have my French oral speaking exam on Monday and I have already written half of what I'm going to say but I'm finding this hard to translate. It's in past tense and I am female. This is what I would like translated! Thank you!!

On Christmas Eve my dad went to get my brother from the airport early in the morning so that we could show him around Southend. In the afternoon my boyfriend, his family and I went ice skating for the first time, it was really funny because everyone kept falling on the ice. At night time, my whole family went to my sisters house to watch Christmas films. It is tradition to open our presents at midnight, however we were too tired to stay up so we exchanged gifts at eleven o'clock.I was very grateful for my presents. On Christmas Day I spent the morning with my boyfriends family, I had Christmas lunch with them, it was such a good morning because everyone was happy and the food was great. In the afternoon me and my boyfriend went back to my house where all my family was, we all got together and played a few games of poker. It will be a holiday I will always remember!
rileystringer1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Renata1999)
Hello can someone please translate this for me in French! I have my French oral speaking exam on Monday and I have already written half of what I'm going to say but I'm finding this hard to translate. It's in past tense and I am female. This is what I would like translated! Thank you!!

On Christmas Eve my dad went to get my brother from the airport early in the morning so that we could show him around Southend. In the afternoon my boyfriend, his family and I went ice skating for the first time, it was really funny because everyone kept falling on the ice. At night time, my whole family went to my sisters house to watch Christmas films. It is tradition to open our presents at midnight, however we were too tired to stay up so we exchanged gifts at eleven o'clock.I was very grateful for my presents. On Christmas Day I spent the morning with my boyfriends family, I had Christmas lunch with them, it was such a good morning because everyone was happy and the food was great. In the afternoon me and my boyfriend went back to my house where all my family was, we all got together and played a few games of poker. It will be a holiday I will always remember!
Essaie!! Et puis je t'aiderai
Renata1999
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by rileystringer1)
Essaie!! Et puis je t'aiderai
La veille de Noël mon père est allé chercher mon frère à partir de l'aéroport tôt le matin pour que nous puissions lui montrer autour de Southend. Dans l'après-midi, mon copain, sa famille et je suis allé le patinage sur glace pour la première fois, c'était vraiment amusant car tout le monde ne cessait de chute sur la glace. La nuit, toute ma famille est allée à mes soeurs chambre à regarder des films de Noël. C'est la tradition pour ouvrir notre présente à minuit, mais nous étions trop fatigués pour rester usqu'alors nous ont échangé des cadeaux à onze heures
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (97)
39.43%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
10.98%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.32%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.17%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.2%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.91%

Watched Threads