Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Multicultural toilets to be designed to avoid street defecation Watch

ReputationRep:
    German bathroom manufacturers are developing “multicultural toilets” to help ensure Middle Eastern migrants need not adapt to European sanitation norms.

Multiple reports have emerged of recent arrivals finding themselves utterly “mystified” by Western loos.

Some have resorted to doing their business on the floor or outdoors, others have used showers, and many migrants will have never seen toilet paper before.

https://translate.google.co.uk/trans...-text=&act=url

ReputationRep:
    Defecating on the streets....Aren't they civilised.

ReputationRep:
    Blimey ... do they even have names?

ReputationRep:
    There's a sign in the toilet cubicles at my gym with a picture of a silhouette of a guy squatting on top of the bowl with his feat on the seat to take a dump......with a red X on it so people know that's not how you do it lol.

ReputationRep:
    alrighty then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    There's a sign in the toilet cubicles at my gym with a picture of a silhouette of a guy squatting on top of the bowl with his feat on the seat to take a dump......with a red X on it so people know that's not how you do it lol.
    Imagine the splash!

ReputationRep:
    wow 'multicultural toliets' what a load of horse ****

ReputationRep:
    These migrants must think they have travelled hundreds of years into the future when they arrive in europe

ReputationRep:
    Wtf! Middle easterners being portrayed as animals. I'm middle eastern and all the middle easterners I know have proper toilet manners and actually wash their asses. They actually make fun of western standards of toilet hygiene. Oh the irony

ReputationRep:
    ********e. "Multiculturalism"

when I went to Spain I asked what a bidet was for and they said you can wash yourself after you go and I went huh ok.
    the sink also had 3 TAPS bloody racist Spanish I had no idea the third was for drinking

you come to our country you **** our way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    ********e. "Multiculturalism"

when I went to Spain I asked what a bidet was for and they said you can wash yourself after you go and I went huh ok.
    the sink also had 3 TAPS bloody racist Spanish I had no idea the third was for drinking

you come to our country you **** our way.
    That's what proper toilet hygiene is,middle eastern style

(Original post by queen-bee)
    Wtf! Middle easterners being portrayed as animals. I'm middle eastern and all the middle easterners I know have proper toilet manners and actually wash their asses. They actually make fun of western standards of toilet hygiene. Oh the irony
    That's the irony of the left; they are incredibly patronising towards minorities and other cultures*. E.g. the attitude that we have to teach migrants that rape is wrong; that most women can't make it to the top without quotas; that Africa is a poor starving continent that wouldn't survive without western aid.

ReputationRep:

Well that is your hygiene is I respect that and I choose to keep mine.

I am not going to demand you change your ways for me or any group of people

ReputationRep:
    Do you prefer Middle Eastern culture over Western culture? Why don't you go and live in the Middle East permanently since you love it so much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnomes&Knights)
    Do you prefer Middle Eastern culture over Western culture? Why don't you go and live in the Middle East permanently since you love it so much?
    No thanks. I have people i love here and a life here,maybe one day eh

ReputationRep:
    it's not that hard to work out how to use a toilet

ReputationRep:
    It is not funny ... but it is funny ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    it's not that hard to work out how to use a toilet
    Hard for some.

ReputationRep:
    No thanks. I have people i love here and a life here,maybe one day eh
    You also won't have men practicing taharrush gamea on you here.

ReputationRep:
    and doing it on the floor is ...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.