charlie2466
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Heya

Firstly what do everyone think will be the exam essay questions this year?? Do you think the board would repeat an essay they did last year?

Anyhow, in the images below I have photographed a little table I did containing all the exam questions that have come up from 2010 to 2015 (sorry they're only on the topics of relationships, aggression, eating behaviour and schizophrenia as they're the ones I'm doing).
I made these tables to give a clearer view of previous questions to hopefully maybe see a pattern or see what are more likely to come up this year.
I thought I'd post them incase anyone wanted to see.
Name:  image.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  514.5 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  500.0 KB
Ravens
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by charlieecooperr)
Heya

Firstly what do everyone think will be the exam essay questions this year?? Do you think the board would repeat an essay they did last year?

Anyhow, in the images below I have photographed a little table I did containing all the exam questions that have come up from 2010 to 2015 (sorry they're only on the topics of relationships, aggression, eating behaviour and schizophrenia as they're the ones I'm doing).
I made these tables to give a clearer view of previous questions to hopefully maybe see a pattern or see what are more likely to come up this year.
From experience of this exam from last year and trying myself to predict what could come up. It could literally be anything, alot of people in my year predicted that one of the older questions would come up, but when they got to the exam, it threw everyone off completely when it wasnt that one. Try to know everything you can rather than concentrating on one particular question as it could be anything, but as long as you have a basic gist of it all, you should be fine for the exam, practice practice practice!
CAPTAINSHAZAM
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Heya

Do you happen to have the 2015 paper for psay3? would really love to know the essay questions in preparation for mock
charlie2466
Rep:
?
(Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM)
Do you happen to have the 2015 paper for psay3? would really love to know the essay questions in preparation for mock
I don't have the mock as such (as in I don't have it as a document) but I do have a list of all the questions what topics are you doing? x
charlie2466
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ravens)
From experience of this exam from last year and trying myself to predict what could come up. It could literally be anything, alot of people in my year predicted that one of the older questions would come up, but when they got to the exam, it threw everyone off completely when it wasnt that one. Try to know everything you can rather than concentrating on one particular question as it could be anything, but as long as you have a basic gist of it all, you should be fine for the exam, practice practice practice!
I know, I need to be aware of and keep in mind they literally could do anything to try and throw us off. Gahh just so annoying knowing we need to study loads of things and inky get asked like 3 questions ahh!
CAPTAINSHAZAM
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I don't have the mock as such (as in I don't have it as a document) but I do have a list of all the questions what topics are you doing? x
Sleep aggression and relationships
charlie2466
Rep:
?
(Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM)
Sleep aggression and relationships
Sure here they are...

AGGRESSION: discuss research into institutional aggression

SLEEP: outline one explanation for narcolepsy (4 marks) AND outline and evaluate evolutionary explanations for the functions of sleep (4 and 16 marks)

RELATIONSHIPS discuss the influence of childhood on romantic relationships

(I think I posted them when you asked on a different thread here - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3801129 - but either ways there's last year's ones for sleep, aggression and relationships)

CAPTAINSHAZAM
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sure here they are...

AGGRESSION: discuss research into institutional aggression

SLEEP: outline one explanation for narcolepsy (4 marks) AND outline and evaluate evolutionary explanations for the functions of sleep (4 and 16 marks)

RELATIONSHIPS discuss the influence of childhood on romantic relationships

(I think I posted them when you asked on a different thread here - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3801129 - but either ways there's last year's ones for sleep, aggression and relationships)

Thanks
Ravens
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I know, I need to be aware of and keep in mind they literally could do anything to try and throw us off. Gahh just so annoying knowing we need to study loads of things and inky get asked like 3 questions ahh!
I know right, its so annoying! Try to aim for roughly no more than say 5 or 6 studies per essay question, you dont need to know about them in massive detail, but enough so you can evaluate it loads. The A02/3 points are the main ones to get, if you keep evaluating all the way through and its all cohesive and that, you should be fine with it . I find that if i learn the studies themselves and then come up with evaluation points in the exam helps as it saves you trying to remember too much then
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Open Day – BPC, GDL, LPC and MA Law - Bristol campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 18 Jan '20
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (68)
15.08%
1 (62)
13.75%
2 (58)
12.86%
3 (93)
20.62%
4 (91)
20.18%
5 (79)
17.52%