Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm questioning whether for saving myself after marriage. Watch

Announcements

First thing, I'm not a virgin, I lost my virginity to a hooker when I was at rock bottom.

The morning after I felt the worst I've ever felt and told my minister and he said he understood due to how I felt. I promised him I wouldnt bang until after marriage.

A year later I did some stuff with a hooker and thought it didn't count as sex but turns out it did.

I think I broke the promise but I don't know to still stick with it or have sex with a girl if i ever get one.

I'm a mess, i know but I'm getting better.

I'm happy to answer any questions.

ReputationRep:
    In all honesty It is your choice, I guess that you are religious so that plays the main part in it.

my advice would be forget the hooker and tell nobody ever about.

and to do what you think is right, if you find someone you love and they love you by all means go ahead

(Original post by AperfectBalance)
    In all honesty It is your choice, I guess that you are religious so that plays the main part in it.

my advice would be forget the hooker and tell nobody ever about.

and to do what you think is right, if you find someone you love and they love you by all means go ahead
    I'm never telling anyone but I'm just wondering if my girlfriend asks if I'm a virgin or not and if i say no, she'll ask who it was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm never telling anyone but I'm just wondering if my girlfriend asks if I'm a virgin or not and if i say no, she'll ask who it was.
    Lol no she will not. Never came into any of mine anyway.

(Original post by whorace)
    Sorry?

ReputationRep:
    just say no. simple as

ReputationRep:
    Sorry?
    My ex never asked who I lost my virginity to. Yours won't either, and if she does just throw it off she'll understand it's very intrusive, even someone your ****ing shouldn't have that much access to you.

My ex never asked who I lost my virginity to. Yours won't either, and if she does just throw it off she'll understand it's very intrusive, even someone your ****ing shouldn't have that much access to you.
    True, does throw it off mean change the subject.

ReputationRep:
    Gross.

(Original post by AntiBabylonista)
    Gross.
    I can't change your mind but unless you're going to help, please don't respond.

ReputationRep:
    "A year later I did some stuff with a hooker and thought it didn't count as sex but turns out it did." Speechless

ReputationRep:
    :troll:

(Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    "A year later I did some stuff with a hooker and thought it didn't count as sex but turns out it did." Speechless
    Very hard to explain, erm I thought sex was only if the D goes in. I told someone else on here secretly and apparently it counted.

(Original post by stefano865)
    :troll:
    *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    Very hard to explain, erm I thought sex was only if the D goes in. I told someone else on here secretly and apparently it counted.
    Oral...

Sex.

Anal...

Sex.

(Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    Oral...

Sex.

Anal...

Sex.
    I'm not going to say what I technically did.

ReputationRep:
    I would ask if I was his girlfriend

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by channies)
    I would ask if I was his girlfriend

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't get you.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get you.
    Sorry lol I mean that I would ask about who he lost his virginity to if I was his girlfriend

(Original post by channies)
    Sorry lol I mean that I would ask about who he lost his virginity to if I was his girlfriend
    And what would you do if he said to a hooker when he gave up on life.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.