Fine Arts: at Falmouth or at Oxford Brookes?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Osia
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Hello, this is my first time on this forum.
I am confused because I don't know which course to choose and I know not much about none of them (I'm from Poland and was on the interview once only).
The choice is between Fine Arts at Falmouth and Fine Arts at Oxford Brookes. (The AQQ are very similar, 24 & 23)
Please help me, if you know anything about the courses and could help me in any way
thanks
Osia
eternalsunshine
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Osia)
Hello, this is my first time on this forum.
I am confused because I don't know which course to choose and I know not much about none of them (I'm from Poland and was on the interview once only).
The choice is between Fine Arts at Falmouth and Fine Arts at Oxford Brookes. (The AQQ are very similar, 24 & 23)
Please help me, if you know anything about the courses and could help me in any way
thanks
Osia
Falmouth a small place and a long way from big cities .. You might find it a bit boring depending on where you're coming from. Oxford however is bigger and more student-orientated - and also pretty close to London. So I guess that would be a major factor in which you prefer.

I've heard good things from people whove applied for both of them. Falmouth is likely to be a closer community and will have more artsy-students. It's also by the sea and lots of beautiful coastline which is nice.

If it was me Id go for oxford-brookes but I think that the decision should be based on what kind of environment you want to be in ..
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (17)
8.02%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (14)
6.6%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (44)
20.75%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (27)
12.74%
No, nothing has changed (70)
33.02%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (40)
18.87%

Watched Threads