Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, this is my first time on this forum.
    I am confused because I don't know which course to choose and I know not much about none of them (I'm from Poland and was on the interview once only).
    The choice is between Fine Arts at Falmouth and Fine Arts at Oxford Brookes. (The AQQ are very similar, 24 & 23)
    Please help me, if you know anything about the courses and could help me in any way
    thanks
    Osia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Osia)
    Hello, this is my first time on this forum.
    I am confused because I don't know which course to choose and I know not much about none of them (I'm from Poland and was on the interview once only).
    The choice is between Fine Arts at Falmouth and Fine Arts at Oxford Brookes. (The AQQ are very similar, 24 & 23)
    Please help me, if you know anything about the courses and could help me in any way
    thanks
    Osia
    Falmouth a small place and a long way from big cities .. You might find it a bit boring depending on where you're coming from. Oxford however is bigger and more student-orientated - and also pretty close to London. So I guess that would be a major factor in which you prefer.

I've heard good things from people whove applied for both of them. Falmouth is likely to be a closer community and will have more artsy-students. It's also by the sea and lots of beautiful coastline which is nice.

If it was me Id go for oxford-brookes but I think that the decision should be based on what kind of environment you want to be in ..

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.