How would you feel if your girl called you "Daddy"?? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Id love it. But only if i was really her daddy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    Daddy...no
    Sir or master...I'd encourage :sexface:
    Master sounds corny unless you and her are doing BDSM, and why daf*q would you want your girl to call you sir? What are you, a knight of King Arthur's roundtable lol?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    No no no! You just killed the mood. It's mami and Papi
    I don't know why some people are finding this a turn off. Y'all like sexual imagination :sexface:
    In case you hadn't noticed m'dear, neither of us are hispanic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    In case you hadn't noticed m'dear, neither of us are hispanic
    The word daddy is still hella sexy.

ReputationRep:
    During sex maybe, in general day to day life NOOOOO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curiousduck)
    Like either mid way through sex or even on a general daily basis. Would it freak you out, turn you on or wouldn't really make a difference??

Or Mummy for the ladies
    Well i thought you meant how would you feel as a father so...

ReputationRep:
    I like it :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    My then-boyfriend said "come to daddy" once and I found it utterly repellent. It's the only thing I've found in sex (so far) that's genuinely squicked me to the point I had to call it off. *shudder*

Edit: that's not why we broke up though, just realised it could be read that way Interestingly we broke up because he couldn't stop pursuing women twenty years younger with daddy issues...I guess he really wanted to be daddy.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I call my fiance 'daddy' but that's because he's the daddy of my son lol. I say it so much in front of my son that sometimes when my son is in bed asleep, I will say "Daddy, what do you want for dinner?" :lol:

But in the bedroom? :eek: That would be ****ing weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    Like when?
    Bed time there could be a code word!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bad_username)
    Bed time there could be a code word!
    A code word for what?

(Original post by Anonymoose12)
    I personally do not mind it but it has led to some very unfortunate scenarios. I was quite surprised when it first happened whilst we were "at it" and my first thought was to just carry on the charade.

I started calling her names like my little darling, princess, kiddo, sunshine, sweet heart, cupcake, etc. I incidentally got a little too into it and told her that she was going to get a raise on her allowance during climax. As a result, she sadly decided we should stop seeing each other.
    Best response ever 😂😂😂😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    A code word for what?
    For when you're in the mood to be called daddy

I thought it was weird til my boyfriend referred to himself as 'Daddy' once and it made all the wetness happen. I love the dom/sub dynamic of it, being his 'little girl'. It never makes me think of my father, and I do call my father Daddy.

ReputationRep:
    She says she likes it when im nasty...

So imma give her what she asks for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apronedsamurai)
    Is you a Latina?

Well hello

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I thought it was weird til my boyfriend referred to himself as 'Daddy' once and it made all the wetness happen. I love the dom/sub dynamic of it, being his 'little girl'. It never makes me think of my father, and I do call my father Daddy.
    :O.........

+1 for the honesty.

-2 for the anonymity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Well hello
    hello back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apronedsamurai)
    hello back
    It's me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    It's me
    Hi, loved your album

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.