Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Road to A*A*A* Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Biology unit 5 - DONE!!

Well I finished it a couple of days ago but i couldn't post until now. It was a bit hard, a lot to write and some weird questions but hopefully I did fine! Glad that I have finished on time.

Overall: Exams have finished still can't believe it like I still imagine that day I wanted to make this thread, that day I decided I want to achieve my dream even if that means studying mostly everything on my own, still imagine that day I decided to make a schedule to follow it but I never did, however, it really made me realize how much work I still have, and I will still be imagining this lovely journey, although it was tough but it's something that I feel so proud of because I really did my best in everything, I worked hard, solved as much as I can, revised as much as I can and wrote everything I knew on those exams, and I know for sure that I am satisfied and happy which is the most important thing

This journey however, will not end until results day and the day that I hopefully will get my scholarship, that would the most pleasant award

I want to express my thanks to everyone who have helped me not to give up and to continue following my dream, really guys big thanks to you guys I wouldn't have done it without you!! Kallisto @student403 Ayman! Zacken
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlayerBB)
    (...)
    This journey however, will not end until results day and the day that I hopefully will get my scholarship, that would the most pleasant award

I want to express my thanks to everyone who have helped me not to give up and to continue following my dream, really guys big thanks to you guys I wouldn't have done it without you!! Kallisto @student403 Ayman! Zacken
    Will you share your results with us after you got them? are you going to study after that? will you create another thread as a student at a university by any chance?

In this sense: you are welcome.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Good job it sounds like you have worked very hard and most of your exams have gone well enough.

Don't beat yourself too much about Unit 6's - they only matter a bit when it comes to the A*, so hopefully you've done well enough and to get that scholarship.

Best of luck :rave:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    Will you share your results with us after you got them? are you going to study after that? will you create another thread as a student at a university by any chance?

In this sense: you are welcome.
    Yeah I will definitely share my results and if I got the scholarship!
    Yeahbi think I may do one for my journey at university, and I would tag you if I make one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Good job it sounds like you have worked very hard and most of your exams have gone well enough.

Don't beat yourself too much about Unit 6's - they only matter a bit when it comes to the A*, so hopefully you've done well enough and to get that scholarship.

Best of luck :rave:
    Thank you so much SeanFM, it really means a lot hearing that coming from you!!!

Thank you and yeah hopefully they will not matter as much and that the A*'s will be achieved along with the scholarship!! :^_^:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Announcement:

I can't believe I am writing this down but oh well, with great pleasure, I want to announce that I have received the scholarship that I was waiting for by the university of Bradford!!!

I am so overwhelmed!!! Like seriously, happiest day of my life and I don't know how I can express it!!

The scholarship is conditional on me receiving results higher than AAA so results day will say it all!!!

I can say that most of the stress have been released

ReputationRep:
    Announcement:

I can't believe I am writing this down but oh well, with great pleasure, I want to announce that I have received the scholarship that I was waiting for by the university of Bradford!!!

I am so overwhelmed!!! Like seriously, happiest day of my life and I don't know how I can express it!!

The scholarship is conditional on me receiving results higher than AAA so results day will say it all!!!

That is beautiful, Dana - you really do deserve it!

Eid Mubarak and have a happy (and stress-free) holiday.

ReputationRep:
    Announcement:

Well done Dana!!!!! - so proud of you xxx
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Announcement:

Wooo. Congratulations x.

ReputationRep:
    Announcement:

Congratulations!! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayman!)
    That is beautiful, Dana - you really do deserve it!

Eid Mubarak and have a happy (and stress-free) holiday.
    Thank you so much Ayman!!! It means a lot

Eid Mubarak to you too and have a happy holiday yourself!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninjass)
    Well done Dana!!!!! - so proud of you xxx
    Thank you Niraaaj, your truly an amazing friend xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kvothe the arcane)
    Wooo. Congratulations x.
    Thank you Kvothe!!! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haj101)
    Congratulations!! xx
    Thank you Haj!! xxx , looking forward to seeing you in Bradford!

Eid Mubarak!

ReputationRep:
    Announcement:

Just came across this thread. Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S1939)
    Just came across this thread. Congratulations!
    Hey, thank you!!!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you Haj!! xxx , looking forward to seeing you in Bradford!

Eid Mubarak!
    Yes!! We'll definitely see each other
    Eid Mubarak to you too have a lovely break, you deserve it! xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haj101)
    Yes!! We'll definitely see each other
    Eid Mubarak to you too have a lovely break, you deserve it! xxx
    Thank you so much Haj , have a lovely break yourself!! xxx

ReputationRep:
    What degree are you doing?
    Btw congrats on your scholarship to Bradford university from a fellow bradfordian 😉

ReputationRep:
    Announcement:

Fantastic news. Hope you had a good Ramadan and have a relaxing Eid!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.