Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Finally decided enough is enough! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have a crush on a bestfriend, and how do I tell her to stop talking to me? only so I can have a break and have time to get over her?

She texts me loads of times everyime I blank her texts, and I usually give in and reply, so I have decided that the stress that this girl brings to my mind is not worth me stressing over because I know it will never happen and I want to get over her more than being with her. its not her fault in any way,

I put this girl on a pedestal for a long time and always thought she was perfect, but now realized she is not what I want in a girlfriend.

She works in the same place as me,

I want to tell her by text, Id like her to stop texting and talking to me at work. and if she asks why, I want to be slightly honest but not too much, she knows I like her.

How do I put it nicely,

ReputationRep:
    Seriously don't, you'll spend the rest of your life regretting it.

ReputationRep:
    bonk her

if shes game and alls legit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Seriously don't, you'll spend the rest of your life regretting it.
    Why's that? I think thats the only way, Ive been trying to get over her for since she friendzoned me bad,

I've gotten myself attached to her,cos Ive been texting her nearly everyday for a year, and everytime she doesnt text, I get stressed, thats how bad it is, and I don't want that for myself.

It's either her, or me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    bonk her

if shes game and alls legit
    She doesnt wanna haha.,

She's too embarrassed to take a selfie with me, let alone bonk each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bennyboyben)
    She aint up for that haha,

She's too embarrassed to take a selfie with me, let alone bonk each other.
    aw man

i really had the urge to say bonk, sorry lol

ReputationRep:
    Why's that? I think thats the only way, Ive been trying to get over her for since she friendzoned me bad,

I've gotten myself attached to her,cos Ive been texting her nearly everyday for a year, and everytime she doesnt text, I get stressed, thats how bad it is, and I don't want that for myself.

It's either her, or me.
    Been in that situation m8, much rather be in the friendzone then where I am now.

ReputationRep:
    aw man

i really had the urge to say bonk, sorry lol
    Shes in her mid 30s, and I'm in my early 20s, she's not all that bonk worthy lol I don't even know how I gotten myself into adoring her so much.

ReputationRep:
    bonk worthy
    HAAAA!!! dying right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Been in that situation m8, much rather be in the friendzone then where I am now.
    Its the worst, how did you manage without?

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0JNmAK12r4

Felt relevant

ReputationRep:
    HAAAA!!! dying right now
    Hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Its the worst, how did you manage without?
    Without her? Badly lol
    We've not spoken in years and I still miss her sometimes.

Try meeting some other girls, maybe you'll start to lose your romantic feelings towards her as you become interested in someone else.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.