The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by whatsthenews
Bit far fetched isn't it?

Not at all. They could easily ask all the cheaters for a grand and make a ton of extra money.
I think it's not right to use someone's writing for your own sake. It's better to use that essay as a guide to write your own.
It's against my social ethics to use someone's writing without his/her permission. It's better to improve your own skills to make your paper better.
Well, i think it depends. Sometimes essay writing services can be really helpful for students. Let's assume you have a job after your classes. And every day, after your job, you come home and have dozens of homework. Essay writing services can help in this case, the main thing is not to abuse them and use them responsibly.
Risk being banned for life from academia for the sake of a moderately better grade? I’ll pass
Reply 65
Original post by grovel
Yes, I use them all the time. I have never had any regrets. I do so to get time to make money. I can't be broke and spend time writing essays like WTF

Can you let me know what site you use please 😭😭😭😭
Reply 66
Original post by Kymiko
Can you please tell me which one you use? 😩

Original post by Kymiko
Can you let me know what site you use please 😭😭😭😭

Are you for real?!

Why do you want to pass of someones work as your own?! If you are struggling to the point where you are near pleading for help, I would just drop out now! If you don't have the drive, or the original thinking to formulate your own work, good luck when it comes to doing your dissertation.
Reply 67
i used a private tutor to answer the assignment questions i just simply couldnt answer i said they were practice questions for an upcoming exam. obv i used a fake name, said i went to a diff uni and diff course. in fact i came home for help a city no where near the actual uni
Reply 68
Original post by Alan88
Are you for real?!

Why do you want to pass of someones work as your own?! If you are struggling to the point where you are near pleading for help, I would just drop out now! If you don't have the drive, or the original thinking to formulate your own work, good luck when it comes to doing your dissertation.

Just shut it 🤣
I definitely wouldn't because I wouldn't have access to one in the exam.
Reply 70
Original post by Kymiko
Just shut it 🤣

Yawn! Almost a week later!

Hopefully you’ve been busy writing essays, but I’m not convinced!
Very acute post for me too. So I usaully spend a lot of time writing essays. Until my friend advised me an easier way.
And I tried it. They did not fail me and in a few hours I received an excellent essay. Here is that resource https://essaytopicsgenerator.com. Yes, I use them all the time. I have never had any regrets.
This is really a team of professionals who know their business perfectly.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Alan88
Are you for real?!

It is a little bit cruel.
One is STRUGGLING to the point where he/she is pleading for help. Today they struggle, tomorrow they are getting stronger!
You mean cheat? No. I've seen a site that does that service, and it's blatantly cheating. Even using it as a guide would be cheating. There's no point getting a degree in something you don't understand.
Original post by Conconz
You mean cheat? No. I've seen a site that does that service, and it's blatantly cheating. Even using it as a guide would be cheating. There's no point getting a degree in something you don't understand.

Depends if you use the degree after graduating which most don’t.
Original post by FailedTeacher
This is exactly the reason our education system and 'elite top unis' don't mean anything:wink:

Your degree won't mean much other than a piece of paper and it should mean so much more than that.

In my experience, I liked writing essays and I don't think any service could write as good as myself.

You’re so big headed and arrogant, no service could be as good as you?’

Really?! Who do you think you are?!
Reply 76
Original post by NataschaQueLinda
It is a little bit cruel.
One is STRUGGLING to the point where he/she is pleading for help. Today they struggle, tomorrow they are getting stronger!

Not getting stronger by their own efforts though are they?! Nope, they would rather someone do the hard work for them.

I have the upmost respect for people who plough through their degree despite difficulties. That shows the drive and commitment necessary to developing both your skills and knowledge.

Sorry, but your little motivational speech has no place on my post. At least know what you're talking about before you try and make out I'm being cruel!
(edited 5 years ago)
I have far more respect for someone who achieves a 2:2 but did their absolute best than someone who gets a first by sitting back and paying someone else to put in the effort.
A cheat is a cheat and can’t ever claim to have achieved anything
Voted for the second option. The internet is overwhelmed with essay writing services, I guess if someone even wants to find one, he will be immediately lost in the abundance of offers.

[Mod edited: no advertising please. Thanks.]
(edited 5 years ago)
I think you need to use writing service only if you have no time, really. I think every person in this world is able to create at least not bad essay.But if it comes to the writing services you have to be really careful. After always try to find a real reviews, because all of testimonials at original website are fakes.Then set deadlines and topic and start to pray.I've used it only once and I was lucky. Everything was ok but I would never use it again.

[mod edited - please don't advertise :smile: ]
(edited 5 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending