When minority men get accused of betraying their race for interracial dating...

Watch
Tom.x.Gotze
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Has anyone else ever experienced this? I am mixed race but in the past i have still got such slander levelled at me, from my father's race.
41b
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Looking for sympathy for being a little race traitor, are you?
Gregor Clegane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
White population = Low birth rate, White countries forced non-White immigration and mass race mixing largely between Black males and White females = Last generation of White children. White males are also guilty of doing this, with East-Asian women.....

Racist to oppose, racist to talk about.

You call them a minority but I bet they come from a racial or ethnic group that far outnumbers ours.

What Europe should actually be doing if it had leaders with the interests of European descent people is encouraging large families and traditional values. This will increase the birth rate. That is exactly what the nationalist far-right parties wish to do.

By the way Japan and other developed nations have a similar problem yet they're not flooding their countries with mass immigration are they?

Nobody calls them racist for it...

White people all over Europe are being robbed of their right to self determination because of immigration. Why isn't that ever talked about? how can you have a future and lead your own people when your population is destroyed?
Tom.x.Gotze
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gregor Clegane)
White population = Low birth rate, White countries forced non-White immigration and mass race mixing largely between Black males and White females = Last generation of White children. White males are also guilty of doing this, with East-Asian women.....

Racist to oppose, racist to talk about.

You call them a minority but I bet they come from a racial or ethnic group that far outnumbers ours.

What Europe should actually be doing if it had leaders with the interests of European descent people is encouraging large families and traditional values. This will increase the birth rate. That is exactly what the nationalist far-right parties wish to do.

By the way Japan and other developed nations have a similar problem yet they're not flooding their countries with mass immigration are they?

Nobody calls them racist for it...

White people all over Europe are being robbed of their right to self determination because of immigration. Why isn't that ever talked about? how can you have a future and lead your own people when your population is destroyed?

Funny thing is, when white guys procreate with minority women you stormfronter types don't make these same arguments. Hypocritical much?
username1432214
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Dating out due to self hatred is probably 100x more common(*cough* black men *cough* east asian women *cough)
Tom.x.Gotze
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bealzibub)
Dating out due to self hatred is probably 100x more common(*cough* black men *cough* east asian women *cough)
True a lot of the time, for both genders of races you mention.
username1432214
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
True a lot of the time, for both genders of races you mention.
Check this: http://funkyimg.com/i/WCXB.png

I had same one for black men but much much longer, can't find it atm was long time ago
Tom.x.Gotze
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bealzibub)
Check this: http://funkyimg.com/i/WCXB.png

I had same one for black men but much much longer, can't find it atm was long time ago
Lol, those are kind of funny tbh. They are fake i think but they may as well be real.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (326)
55.82%
I don't have everything I need (258)
44.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise